Voluma Under Eyes - Houston, TX

I am 38 yrs old...i was considering eyelid surgery...

I am 38 yrs old...i was considering eyelid surgery but thought I'd try voluma first...i got 2 viles - one in each eye...was easy, no pain & Dr said the results will improve in 2 weeks...I'll post more updates at that time :) so far im very happy! I should not have put this off for so long...if you have the $...just do it!

Wow your results are fantastic, congrats!  Definitely keep us posted on how things go over the next few days, like if you experience any bruising or if you have swelling.
its been three days...no bruising - nothing! just a tad bit swelling...wouldn't know I did anything... looks natural & I'm getting compliments, wanna know what moisturizer in using... lol...I didn't tell anyone I did the filler...shhhh! ;)

3 days later....happy!

3 days later...no bruising... its not surgery but I am happy happy!

My husband just had this done and has swelling and bruising. I can't tell if he was over injected or if it's the swelling. But he has humps at his cheekbone area. Did you have significant swelling after it was done?
I had a blister like lump and a ridge that was red. I called my doctor and sent him photos but he said not to worry. Well, I should have because now I am going to need surgery to get it out. If you have concerns, go get it checked, don't wait. Always better to safe than sorry.
Yes I had swelling right after I was instructed to use ice packs on it. One eye was lumpy around the orbital, which went away a few days later. Hopefully his swelling will go down in a day or two.

voluma

it's been almost 2 months! I'm still very happy w my results. DO YOUR RESEARCH! I checked out numerous doctors before I decided n Google reviewed them... they will even give references if needed. idk why all these people had bad experiences...I'd do it again.

looks good! being you're 38 you need to consider an eye life in the future to rid you of the circles. Also cheek implants may be a more $$ saving permanent option. Looks great!
But voluma isn't for under the eyes! Artefill & Restylane works the best. Voluma is too thick!
Hi! How are things today? Any reaction to the fillers? Has it held up well? Thanks so much!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

staff was very nice, helpful & up front...would def go back