UBR (Ultimate Breast Lift) is Amazing! I Feel Like I Look Better Than I Did at 16! - Houston, TX

Pros: Less scarring than traditional lift (no...

Pros: Less scarring than traditional lift (no vertical scar)
Cons: Longer recovery (but worth taking the time to get a better product)
My motivation: Backaches (I'm a dentist) were becoming a problem, even "minimizer" bras put a lot of strain on my shoulders. I had DD's from the time I was a teenager, so with time they had sagged. I felt self conscious, about "bouncing" as I walked. In order to work out, I had to wear several sports bras.
Outcome: Great results! I can wear those cute dresses with open backs, even go bra less (though usually I wear one day and night). It is amazing and life changing, I would recommend it to anyone over a C cup who is considering implants, because although I went from a DD to a D, they appear bigger, I look slimmer (even though I'm the same weight) my posture is much better, I don't come home from work with backaches (haven't been to the Chiropractor once since I had the procedure). I almost cried the first time I put a bra on sitting upright (previously had to bend down to get them in the right place). I feel much more confident about my body now.

I wish I knew beforehand to take more than 1 week off to recover. I also would have gone shopping more beforehand to make sure I was more prepared with well-fitting/supportive bras because I didn't have the right ones so I had to go to the store when I wasn't feeling great and buy bras without trying them on while I was still healing, which can get expensive (the cost below doesn't reflect this additional cost for new bras).

Texas Plastic Surgeon

On bedside manner: Dr. Horndeski is incredibly brilliant (even as a fellow doctor, I sometimes have a hard time processing his explanations). He talks very quickly about procedures with patients, but if you ask him to repeat something or explain it a different way he is more than happy to do so. Basically, it's not that he's trying to rush you through, he just talks fast because he's passionate about what he does for people. It chose him again, because I had a previous surgery by him & Elisa, PA (even though I had come from out of state, he and Elisa remembered me, 4 years later). I was very pleased with my results both times and I plan to return to them if I should want/need cosmetic or hand surgery in the future! Their office staff are friendly and responsive to patients needs, I've never had to wait very long for follow up care.