UBR (Ultimate Breast Lift) is Amazing! I Feel Like I Look Better Than I Did at 16! - Houston, TX

Pros: Less scarring than traditional lift (no...

Pros: Less scarring than traditional lift (no vertical scar)
Cons: Longer recovery (but worth taking the time to get a better product)
My motivation: Backaches (I'm a dentist) were becoming a problem, even "minimizer" bras put a lot of strain on my shoulders. I had DD's from the time I was a teenager, so with time they had sagged. I felt self conscious, about "bouncing" as I walked. In order to work out, I had to wear several sports bras.
Outcome: Great results! I can wear those cute dresses with open backs, even go bra less (though usually I wear one day and night). It is amazing and life changing, I would recommend it to anyone over a C cup who is considering implants, because although I went from a DD to a D, they appear bigger, I look slimmer (even though I'm the same weight) my posture is much better, I don't come home from work with backaches (haven't been to the Chiropractor once since I had the procedure). I almost cried the first time I put a bra on sitting upright (previously had to bend down to get them in the right place). I feel much more confident about my body now.

I wish I knew beforehand to take more than 1 week off to recover. I also would have gone shopping more beforehand to make sure I was more prepared with well-fitting/supportive bras because I didn't have the right ones so I had to go to the store when I wasn't feeling great and buy bras without trying them on while I was still healing, which can get expensive (the cost below doesn't reflect this additional cost for new bras).

Texas Plastic Surgeon

On bedside manner: Dr. Horndeski is incredibly brilliant (even as a fellow doctor, I sometimes have a hard time processing his explanations). He talks very quickly about procedures with patients, but if you ask him to repeat something or explain it a different way he is more than happy to do so. Basically, it's not that he's trying to rush you through, he just talks fast because he's passionate about what he does for people. It chose him again, because I had a previous surgery by him & Elisa, PA (even though I had come from out of state, he and Elisa remembered me, 4 years later). I was very pleased with my results both times and I plan to return to them if I should want/need cosmetic or hand surgery in the future! Their office staff are friendly and responsive to patients needs, I've never had to wait very long for follow up care.

Hello! Just curious if you are still trolling the RS website..if you have any before/after pics to email? I had an abdominoplasty last year by a surgeon in Chicago and love the results, but have not pursued breast lift 2nd to scarring and implant concerns (as well as concerns about future mammograms/ultrasounds). I am also a physician, and I'm glad to hear that a colleague had a favorable outcome with this procedure. Thanks for sharing your story! Will send you a private message with email addy. PS. was also curious about time off work. In your line of work, you are lifting your arms up and engaging the pecs pretty frequently..I work in an ER, and hopefully defer some of the procedures (joint reduction etc) to a colleague in the short term. Also curious how you're doing several years after the procedure was completed. Update? :) Thanks!!
Could you send me your pre/post pics also? I am wanting to have this done SOON and am a little nervous because i am out of state and really don't have anything to go on but what i see on the internet. Thanks!!! jenny.shaver@gmail.com
hi hun! i'm thinking about going to dr. horndeski in april. would you mind sharing yours pics, before & after? I'd really appreciate it :) thank you so much! my email is: stephanie.hurley17@gmail.com
Sure, I can forward them to you, just send me your private email address in a private message (via realself) then I'll send them. Thanks, Natasha
Hi Natasha I sent you my email also. Would love to see pics! Thx
Thanks for the review. Do you have any pics to share?

So glad to hear that you are so happy!  Do you have before/afters you'd like to share!?!!!

Thank you!

Kate

I would be interested in seeing pics as well! I'm considering going to dr h for ubl & currently a d/dd..
I've seen pics of this procedure and although it removes the need for the vertical incision doesnt it make the other incisions longer? Doe you have photos to share? I am in a similar position trying to determine what to do about my breasts. Currently a DD but I feel like the lift would also improve the way I look and feel about my breasts
I know you posted this a long time ago, but I just saw this question. I had the UBL in November. The incision at the base of the breast is long. It stops just short of the midline and, for me, goes to the edge of the breast on the other side. My incision would have been just as long on an anchor lift, however. It depends on how much ptosis you have. If you have very little, you don't have to have the scar at the base at all, it can be done with a circumareolar incision only.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! How is an ultimate breast lift different from a regular lift?