Worse Experience Ever - Houston, TX

I had my my surgery in December 2012, and I am...

I had my my surgery in December 2012, and I am not happy with my results. I really wish daily that I never had it done. I had a tummy tuck, lipo to arms, legs, flanks, and stomach. He also shaped my hips. So, my end result is permanent bruising, flanks were never liposuctioned, dents in my arms, stomach and hips uneven, and my tummy tuck scar is not at the bikini line it's going down my side. I hate my body now more than I did before. As I stated before, I really wish I would have did more research on the doctor and procedures, because now I can't wear short sleeve shirts or dresses because my arms are ugly. Don't do it or find another doctor.

You should post photos , especially of the arms. That's a procedure a lot of people are unsure of.
That's really sad to hear but I know it happens. Do you care to share pics?

Photos

Wow, Cortes is awful. I've seen his name 3 times and I have no idea why he drops his cut down so low on the leg area?
3X in the not worth ratings
Just wanted you to know I feel your pain I'm going through the same thing its very stressful keep your head up
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He was nice when I met him and when I had the surgery. However, when I showed him my arms he told me to lift weights. Unfortunately, that didn't work and they are worse. So I rate my entire experience as a 0, the worst experience of my life.