Worse Experience Ever - Houston, TX

I had my my surgery in December 2012, and I am...

I had my my surgery in December 2012, and I am not happy with my results. I really wish daily that I never had it done. I had a tummy tuck, lipo to arms, legs, flanks, and stomach. He also shaped my hips. So, my end result is permanent bruising, flanks were never liposuctioned, dents in my arms, stomach and hips uneven, and my tummy tuck scar is not at the bikini line it's going down my side. I hate my body now more than I did before. As I stated before, I really wish I would have did more research on the doctor and procedures, because now I can't wear short sleeve shirts or dresses because my arms are ugly. Don't do it or find another doctor.

Photos

Houston Plastic Surgeon

He was nice when I met him and when I had the surgery. However, when I showed him my arms he told me to lift weights. Unfortunately, that didn't work and they are worse. So I rate my entire experience as a 0, the worst experience of my life.

Just wanted you to know I feel your pain I'm going through the same thing its very stressful keep your head up
Thanks!
I also understand I look horrible Wish I never did it It was worth the pain for now it's more painful every time I look in the mirror my scar is high and very very wide my bb is deformed-
Into having this surgery ( bbl) and I'm very confused
I'm so sorry for all the ladies that had a bad experience but I thank you for sharing because I am really into
Ladies I am so sorry to hear your experiences... I know as a woman what unfortunately our bodies can mean to us and we are so hard on ourselves because of it then to try and fix it and get worse results.. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I hope you all truly know that we are our very own worst critics. I do not know any one of you but love yourself from the inside out. I hope you all are able to get your problem fixed.
Thank you for your encouraging words.
I thought I was alone with the burns and nasty permanent bruising and discoloration. I wish I'd gone somewhere else. :,( this sucks so much. I even pulled myself from realself the more my bodys swelling came down cause that's when I noticed all the dents in my belly and how the burns make it SO obvious I had work done. Like I wanted shit to look natural and now I can't even get my self esteem up off the f***ing floor. Damn, I'm speechless. I should have listened to my heart when all my appointments only lasted 3 lousy minutes. My surgery lasted 3 1/2 hours vs the 5 he said it would take. This is such bullshit
It is... He should be out of business.
How are you doing hun?
Hi, I'm doing good. How are you?
I'm so sorry you had horrible results from this doctor. You're not the only one who's had problems with this particular doctor
Hey ladies, I have found an attorney that will look into your case. His name is Ben Bronston out of Houston, Tx. The attorney number is 713*225*5236.
Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on.
oh my, i'm so sorry. i've actually been looking into mr cortes untill someone msged me to look at ur page. i'm really reconsidering my decison... but i sure wont go to noone outside the US. my saftey is number 1
Glad the information was useful.
Wow.... I can't believe what I am reading. This is insane. I hate my results. I wish I did more research. He does great with butts but he needs to leave the tummy tucks alone, period. Then he has enough nerve to say he got his teaching from Dr Mendieta out in Florida. Damn lie. I called Mendieta and let them know that this dude is saying that Mendieta taught him and they said that is not true. Why did he have to lie to me to get business? Ughhh, I kick myself in the ass everyday. I should've stuck with Salama since he did my bbl. I'm so sorry you're going through what a lot of us are going through. It sucks. My self esteem is so low like as before this surgery. I hate taking pics still.
I feel you. Me too.
Me too, especially of my arms.
Wow...I knew there were other ladies out here besides myself (and the handful of others that he performed subpar tummy tucks that were reluctant to share their stories)! Baby, WELCOME TO MY WORLD! Thank you for having the boldness to share your story. I pray that he will have the decency, and integrity to do a scar revision, and your arms (since afterall, you followed his orders by doing weight bearing exercises for your arms,but to no avail). I swear every time I read one of these stories it takes me to a place of anger! Angry, because he is NOTORIOUS for relentlessly placing this retarded ass scar on his patients thighs when he could just as easily placed it on our torso, and extended as far as need be to prevent "dog ears"! I don't care what anyone has to say, because there simply is NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER for him doing this!!!! (Steam radiating off my forehead) When I called him out on this issue specifically, he told me that he now marks ladies up while they are wearing their underwear. (side-eyed umphhh.I actually posted recented photos on my bbl part 2 blog showing ideal placement of tt incision lines). I know all too well about the permanent bruising, as I have multiple areas on my thighs that have 'unexplainable' bruises, and persistent tenderness/soreness. My liposuction burn scars are the worst. Having left my skin very dark and discolored despite my use of topical fade creams. I know that surgery comes with risks (as we signed a 28 page waiver/consent form),and I know that NO surgeon is perfect, but come on man OWN YOU MISTAKES AND CORRECT THEM TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY! I feel like so many of us were his *guinea pigs/lab* rats, but we didn't pay teaching school surgical fees! I honestly feel that he needs to go back to school and get a refresher course in tummy tucks 101, because it truly isn't his forte',or abort this procedure imediately. I've seen the tummy tuck work of many plastic surgeons (after the fact :/ ) Some of the best work comes from doctors that aren't well known, yet are seasoned vets that have been doing this for 15+years. I wish I would have done more research. Fool me once shame on you...Fool me twice shame on me! I would NEVER allow him the opportunity to revise a damp thing on this body of mine (not like he would do it anyway)! The more I think about it the more I'm ready to contact various media outlets in Texas with my story! I'm sorry I wrote a book on your page, but so thankful for my RealSelf sister for sending me a text to come view your story, and likewise I'm going to pass your story on for others to read. God bless and I hope you are successful in finding someone you really trust that is highly skilled to do your revision work.
Wow, I am considering really speaking out on this because he needs to stop. We really need to form a group or something to address this. I am considering really trying to find an attorney to look through this bogus shit he has us to sign. So, glad to know I'm not alone.
I agree 1000%! You know what? I saw a patient's profile here named, Lilyflower, back in early 2013. After I saw how he mutilated her body, I said, "Ahhhh HELL NO! Dr. Horndeski will be doing my boob job". (At that time a bbl was on the top of my roster, followed by boobs, then lastly my tummy tuck). Then I started seeing that his work in the boob area was improving, and his tummy tucks didn't look bad. Yes. I'm all for forming a group. Inbox me your contact info, and I'll do the same.
Like I said to lifelonglearner! I am on board 100% to get this out in the open to stop this from happening to more and more women!!! This is just too many women affected!
Please keep me updated. There is more on here that are speaking up. There is about 7 or 8 of us that I know of and I'm sure there is more out there.