Tummy Tuck W/BA and Lipo of Hips - Houston, TX

I'm 5wks po and I finally got the ok from my...

I'm 5wks po and I finally got the ok from my ps to take off my cg and can now wear a regular bra. Boy has this been a long process so far. I've also been given the ok to return to the gym, but must start slowly. Prior to surgery I was going 5days a wk and loved it, but now that i've been away for so long and not 100% I don't feel up to going. I hate starting all over again, but I don't want to compromise my new look. So I'll probably head back to the gym sometime this week. So far, despite the 'dog ears' (which he told me i may have) I love the results.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I really can't say enough about Dr. Lomonaco. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I had consulted with 2 other docs before Lomonaco and was really leaning toward one when I contacted his office one day and it was closed. It didn't matter though because within the hour he personally called me and spent 45min on the phone with me discussing many of my concerns and answering all of my questions. I was very impressed with his knowledge and experience. He is so down to earth and was very honest about what I should expect. The day of surgery I was very nervous, but once he arrived and spoke to me my worries and doubts disappeared. Throughout this process he has always been available With other plastic surgeons you can become just another $, but that is definitely not the case with Dr. Lomonaco. I would use him again in a heartbeat!

I too love your incision! You are looking fab and love the itty bitty waist! Wish I had to boobs to make it look even better like yours LOL ;)
You know Kat I really believe that the bigger boobs is what makes my waist look smaller. I did have lipo on the hips so that helped too.
Houston, you are looking great!! I like the shape of your incision. Seems some docs do more of a curve and others stright across (like mine). I wonder why that is? I kind of like the curving ones...although I guess it doesn't really matter as long as they all heal well and fade over time. You look wonderful and sound like you are feeling good, too.
Funny cause I wanted the straight incision. I think that looks best, but I can't complain.
You look great to me! Your scar looks nice and even and appears to be healing up well. What is a dog ear tho? I'm having a t.t. with lipo on March 2, 2012.
Thanks liddysue! I have a tiny dogear on the right side of my hip. My doc says it's really not a big deal and common. It can be fixed at 3mo po in the office with local anesthetic. I guess it's like a lil buldge of skin that resulted from the way the insicion was made. I'm really not worried about it right now. But I will be having it taken care of.