Tummy Tuck Revision - WOW!! Awesome!! POSTED NEW PICTURES.....

Photo Update

After pictures

After pictures

You look good
Thank you darling. You do too! Make sure you wear that garment; and if you have a lil pouch go back to the doctor, you may have a seroma.
Are the pictures you posted before Tijuana or current pictures before you went to Dr. Lou? You look great!

Recent pictures......July 2013

After Tummy Tuck Revision with Dr. Derek Lou.... I LOVE MY RESULTS!!!

Beautiful revision, tight and flat. Do you have any sitting photos? For some reason I had a lipo revision, I resemble you standing, but sitting I still have a small roll.
I have some from when I first got it done, (me sitting) and I don't have a roll. (not then) I will update my blog this evening, so check back. I have a little roll when I sit, but NOTHING like what I had before. You can see my belly button. I'll update it. Also, I want to start exercising so that 'roll' won't get bigger. But my Dr. want me to hold off on doing alot of core exercises until I'm completely healed. It will be 5 months on the 27th of this month (August).
Ok, I will look at your new pictures.

Pictures sitting down

I just took these pictures sitting down. My stomach is still flat!! 08/08/13

Pictures 08/08/13

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Are you erasing your binder 23 hours a day? You have to wear it to keep the swelling down and allow your skin to mold to the new position.
My stomach is still swollen and very firm, just hoping and praying it will go down.
Wow, I hope my upcoming revision will result in a flat tummy (with no rolls) when I sit down. Your surgeon definitely did a great job!

More pictures/ 1 year TT Revision / 2 years Fat Transfer

Hi Everyone. How time flies. It's been 2 years since I had my Fat Transfer to buttocks and 1 year on my Tummy Tuck Revision!! Great job Dr. Lara (fat transfer) and Dr. Lou (tunmy tuck revision)

Hey @redlady14 could I send you my number I have a few questions about doctor.lu
Dr. Derek Lou

I went to Tijuana, MX in January 2012 to have a Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Fat Transfer and Hernia repair. I had everything done and was very pleased with my results from the Lipo and Fat Transfer. The Dr. in Tijuana didn't remove enough fat from my stomach and my stomach started getting bigger over the year. I decided to get Lipo and consulted a few PS, all of which said the Lipo would be enough. I went to Dr. Lou and he told me upfront that Lipo alone wouldn't be enough to achieve the look and results I wanted. He told me that a Tummy Tuck Revision would give me the results I wanted. I'm very very pleased with the results. I love my results from Dr. L. So glad I decided to use him. And the staff at Special Surgery was EXCELLENT. Overall I have had a WONDERFUL experience, and my recovery and follow-up has been great! Thanks Dr. L (I will post my after pictures this weekend)