Tummy Tuck Revision - WOW!! Awesome!! POSTED NEW PICTURES.....

Photo Update

After pictures

After pictures

Recent pictures......July 2013

After Tummy Tuck Revision with Dr. Derek Lou.... I LOVE MY RESULTS!!!

Pictures sitting down

I just took these pictures sitting down. My stomach is still flat!! 08/08/13

Pictures 08/08/13

More pictures/ 1 year TT Revision / 2 years Fat Transfer

Hi Everyone. How time flies. It's been 2 years since I had my Fat Transfer to buttocks and 1 year on my Tummy Tuck Revision!! Great job Dr. Lara (fat transfer) and Dr. Lou (tunmy tuck revision)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I went to Tijuana, MX in January 2012 to have a Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Fat Transfer and Hernia repair. I had everything done and was very pleased with my results from the Lipo and Fat Transfer. The Dr. in Tijuana didn't remove enough fat from my stomach and my stomach started getting bigger over the year. I decided to get Lipo and consulted a few PS, all of which said the Lipo would be enough. I went to Dr. Lou and he told me upfront that Lipo alone wouldn't be enough to achieve the look and results I wanted. He told me that a Tummy Tuck Revision would give me the results I wanted. I'm very very pleased with the results. I love my results from Dr. L. So glad I decided to use him. And the staff at Special Surgery was EXCELLENT. Overall I have had a WONDERFUL experience, and my recovery and follow-up has been great! Thanks Dr. L (I will post my after pictures this weekend)