Tummy Tuck Revision - WOW!! Awesome!! POSTED NEW PICTURES.....

Photo Update

After pictures

After pictures

Recent pictures......July 2013

After Tummy Tuck Revision with Dr. Derek Lou.... I LOVE MY RESULTS!!!

Pictures sitting down

I just took these pictures sitting down. My stomach is still flat!! 08/08/13

Pictures 08/08/13

More pictures/ 1 year TT Revision / 2 years Fat Transfer

Hi Everyone. How time flies. It's been 2 years since I had my Fat Transfer to buttocks and 1 year on my Tummy Tuck Revision!! Great job Dr. Lara (fat transfer) and Dr. Lou (tunmy tuck revision)
Dr. Derek Lou

I went to Tijuana, MX in January 2012 to have a Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Fat Transfer and Hernia repair. I had everything done and was very pleased with my results from the Lipo and Fat Transfer. The Dr. in Tijuana didn't remove enough fat from my stomach and my stomach started getting bigger over the year. I decided to get Lipo and consulted a few PS, all of which said the Lipo would be enough. I went to Dr. Lou and he told me upfront that Lipo alone wouldn't be enough to achieve the look and results I wanted. He told me that a Tummy Tuck Revision would give me the results I wanted. I'm very very pleased with the results. I love my results from Dr. L. So glad I decided to use him. And the staff at Special Surgery was EXCELLENT. Overall I have had a WONDERFUL experience, and my recovery and follow-up has been great! Thanks Dr. L (I will post my after pictures this weekend)

Hey @redlady14 could I send you my number I have a few questions about doctor.lu
Ok hon
You could bounce coins off that tight tummy! You're a transformed person and not done yet, good for you!
Thank you!! Your time is right around the corner. I just LOVE your attitude!! Just AWESOME!!
Look great! Congrats on your journey. Ty for sharing:-)
Hi RedLady, your results of your revision are amazing! Huge difference :) So would you recommend Dr Derek Lou out the gate for a full 1st time TT/ Lipo on flanks? I'm trying to decide on a surgeon and he's rt in the states!! How much was your revision SX if you dont mind me asking? The top pf your page says $4700 was that for everything the initial SX and revision? Thanks for the feedback
Hi...thank you. Yes, i wish i had gone to Dr. Lou from the beginning. He its an AWESOME Dr. I was told upfront by my Dr. in Mexico, Dr. Lara that I would probably need 2 surgeries. I had a hernia and a lot of fat on my stomach. I was charged for a revision....I'm not sure how much a full tt is with Dr Lou. At least go see him, he had free consultation when i seen him. He's a very nice, professional Dr.
@RedLady14 ok thanks Ill look into a virtual consult because I live in GA. But thanks again :)
You're welcome. If you need me to help with anything let me know....
Truly appreciate that!!
Looking good girl
Thank you girlie....now going tomorrow about my breasts. Once i have that surgery I'll be able to really work out without my back and shoulders hurting.
Are you erasing your binder 23 hours a day? You have to wear it to keep the swelling down and allow your skin to mold to the new position.
I take it off for about 2 hours a day and put on a heating pad. My stomach is kinda hard. They told me heating pad and massage daily.
See my Dr. told me no heat. Just to wear my binder and stay away from the salt. He told me to wear that binder and that would help the swelling go down. Is your muscle really tight?
My stomach is still swollen and very firm, just hoping and praying it will go down.
Ooops, are you wearing your binder?
Wow, I hope my upcoming revision will result in a flat tummy (with no rolls) when I sit down. Your surgeon definitely did a great job!
Thank you. Yes, Dr Derek Lou jammed!! Very happy with his work! Who you having perform your procedure?
Very Nice! Flat as a board.
Yes, Dr Lou did it tight and flat!! I'm still tight!! The muscle.
Yes greatness....
I need Lipo on my back. I have alot of fat on my back. How do u exercise that off?