Love my New Body - Houston, TX

I had my TT, MR, Lipo of the flanks on May 24 and...

I had my TT, MR, Lipo of the flanks on May 24 and it was the best decision I ever made. I am healing well still have one drain in but that's ok I rather be safe than sorry. I believe that Dr. Gill is the best surgeon hands down. I'm just 14 days post op and I'm in love with my new body. Ladies don't hesitate to get this procedure done it is life changing.

Post op 14

Loving my results everyday

Post op 14 days

Will update my before

Po1-7

My review

Hello TT sister's I wanted to give a rundown of my experience. I went in on May 24 @5am checked in and the nurse took me to the back I changed into my gown and she started my IV. Dr. Gill came in and talked to me and did his markings anesthesia came in and asked some questions and they put a patch on my ear for nausea. 7am rolled on through and all I remember was being wheeled into the OR then it was lights out LOL. I remember waking up confused and freaking out thinking that I didn't have my surgery then the nurse asked if I was in pain and I told her no. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30am...My mom came in and checked on me and we just sat there waiting for my room. I finally got to my room at around 4PM. The nurses were surprised that I didn't sleep at all from the moment that I woke up LOL my mom went and bought me a pudding so I can get something in my stomach. I felt so good it was scary. My mom stayed with me until 6pm and I tried to take a nap but couldn't I guess I was very happy or it was the meds LOL I want to say I finally went to sleep at 11pm. I woke up at 4am was very uncomfortable since I couldn't really move around and coughing was a biatch LOL the nurses told me that they were going to take my catheter out at 6am and see if I can go to the bathroom by myself. 6am rolled around and they took it out and I told the nurse I needed to go pee and she was surprised that I already needed to go LOL...the nurses aide helped me up and I walked on my own to the bathroom and used the bathroom...Both the aide and nurse were so surprised that I was walking without any problems...I brushed my teeth and comb my hair and of course took pics of my new body...After all of that I walked to the chair and sat down and watched tv LOL I ate breakfast and waited for my doctor to come and release me. Dr. Gill showed up at around 8am and checked on me and he gave me the green light to go home. I called hubby to come and pick me up since he works nights and we have 5 babies :) hints why I had this procedure LOL...Came home and was able to get in bed and watch tv. through out the week I moved around and really didn't have any problems I felt so good that at PO4 I drove myself and went shopping since nothing fits. I started at a size 18 and I am currently a size 14 :) so of course nothing fits and everything was literally falling off...I went and saw my PS at PO6 and asked if I can go back to work and when he saw that I was walking straight with a slight hunch and how good I was doing he gave me the green light so I went back to work at PO7 boy was that a mistake. I went in at 8am and had to leave at 2:30 because I was literally sick to my stomach and I made the mistake of not bringing my meds rested that weekend and went right back to work that Monday. So far I am doing much better but my output was high so I was stuck with my drains until yesterday I was able to get one out. I have to say I don't regret my choice and am so in love with my results thus far.

Can you see my review

Just testing to see if anyone can see my review and pics

More pics

3weeks post op

Doing well I still have one drain that will come out Tuesday yay. Started working on on the elliptical (was given the green light by my ps) overall extremely happy with my results so far
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gill made me feel at ease and his bedside manners are beyond expectation. I love his warm and caring personality as well as the staff. I can not praise them enough

Please update us on your progress! I hope you are doing great!
WOW!!! You Look AWESOME!!!
you look great girl !!!!
Looking so good. The before and after is amazing!
Looking good!
Looking good girl... Mine was May 20 and I have a husband and our 5 kids all c- sections ages 5-16; so you know this was a dream come true for me. Congratulations and good luck to YA!!!
Thank you as mother of five as well this was definitely a dream come true. Do not regret my decision at all ;-)
I see it and you look amazing!
Thank you. I was just nervous since I didn't see any comments
Your new tummy is awesome!! I hope you continue to heal so quick and well!
Thank you. Dr. Gill did an amazing job :)
You look great!!!! What a fabulous result!! Keep up the good healing!
Thank you I'm so happy with my new body. This was definitely money well spent
Agreed!!!!!
I totally agree with you. I have zero regrets about my TT, it really is life changing! Your surgeon got your waist small, too!
Thank you soulnik13, I'm beyond happy with how well my surgeon fix my horrible tummy
Whoa, what a great transformation and recovery. Back to work so quick, you're a quick healer. Congrats!
Thanks happytrails I definitely surprised myself with how good I feel
The review is there. You look great. Happy healing!
Thank you misskitty I was getting nervous that no one saw my review
You look great!!
I see your update and you look fabulous, very flat. Good for you. How are you feeling?