"I Look Great in my Jeans!" - Houston, TX

I didn't like sitting down and having a muffin...

I didn't like sitting down and having a muffin top hanging over my jeans! I don't have that any longer.

Even thought I am a small framed woman, I had a...

Even thought I am a small framed woman, I had a "baby" tummy that never seemed to go away. I tried dieting, but that never totally do the trick. I just wound up with more drooping tummy skin. The only remedy was a tummy tuck.

The surgery was under general anesthesia because Dr. Patronella thoroughly removes as much fat and skin as he deems necessary. Don't let anyone tell you that nurse sedation is ok for a tummy tuck. You don't want to wake up half-way through the surgery! That can happen with nurse sedation.

I was pretty sore for three weeks, but then, slowly, the discomfort subsided and in four weeks, I went back to the gym to walk on the treadmill.

That was a few years years ago, and my tummy looks better now than ever because the scar has faded. That is one of the side-effects of a tummy tuck that can't be escaped: you will have a scar that varies from patient to patient. But let me tell you this: it's worth the trade off. I may have a faintly appearing scar, but I look great in my jeans!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

When you enter Dr. Patronella's office, you know right away this feels right and you will see for yourself his professionalism, expert knowlege and proven skill creates a package of success all wrapped up with a warm, friendly smile! I can attest to having wonderful results with several procedures with Dr. Patronella.One procedure I love to talk about is my tummy tuck. After 8 years I can still show off my flat, tight tummy and even if I say so myself, I look great in my jeans!

so glad your happy with your results! I was wondering did you have the true form tummy tuck & if so is the scar hip to hip in front or does it come up over your hips towards the back? I was checking out his photos & some of them you couldnt tell but some you could see scars & they all went to the sides,up over hips not just staying in the front ab area from hip bone to hip bone. I was wondering if you knew if maybe its this technique or is each patient getting different scars depending on their bodies. Im praying some day soon I can be as happy as you w/my results,Thanks so much!