Bye Bye Hanging Skin - Houston, TX

I underwent a large amount of weight loss and have...

I underwent a large amount of weight loss and have a lot of loose, hanging skin. I have two adult children who have blessed me with grandchildren and I wanted to be able to enjoy spending time with them. After my weight loss, I noticed the skin that hung prevented my smaller clothes from fitting properly and my older, large clothes were too big. I also had trouble with rashes and irritation of the skin between the folds of skin. The procedure removed all the excess skin from my abdomen, narrowed my waist and allowed my clothes to fit properly. It was a painful procedure, it was difficult getting up and down for the first week by myself and walking was slow at first. After the initial ten days or so it got better and better each day. I am very happy with my results.

Welcome to the community.

I am very happy you joined us and love that you had such a great experience.  Keep us up to date.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I am a strong advocate of Dr. Horndeski because of my excellent surgical results. He is diligent and expert in his plastic surgery skills and procedures. As a patient, my expectations are very high and he met my expectations. He genuinely cares about results for each patient. His staff is excellent in their contact and care towards patients, always professional and highly skilled. I would highly recommend Dr. Horndeski to my friends and family. For all my future surgical needs I will continue to utilize Dr. Horndeski. I decided to undergo a tummy tuck first as I need my inner thighs, arms and breasts done as well. I decided to visit with Dr. Horndeski as he is very close to my home. He has dealt with weight loss patients in the past and for that, I felt comfortable with him as my surgeon.