I will be having TT and fat transfer to Hips! I am...

I will be having TT and fat transfer to Hips! I am a 23 year old mother. I have 1 son (4 years old). I live 1 hour away from houston, I decided to get my surgery done in houston, tx since I live in a small town and don't have surgeon around here. I am nervous and scared at the same time. But hopefully everything will turn out good!

Good luck. You'll be fine.
Good luck Hun!! Who's your dr.?

Tomorrow preOp omg!!

OMG... I am soooo nervous even for my preOp I am nervous. I have everything ready clothes, Tooth brush, my pillows and comfortable clothes, oh and the hotel is already have been booked since April.... Hope everything goes well! Here some pic's of my body before surgery !

I will be following you for sure. Finally somebody on here that is going with Cortes. I have mine done Dec 20th of this year. Cannot wait. Post pics and every detail. I will be asking tons of questions. I've had a Brazilian Butt Lift last Dec but with Salama in Florida. I want to stay close to home well in the same state. I'm here in San Antonio and the drs out here are whack. I don't lile their work. I like the fact that Cortes does aggressive lipo plus the tuck and adds hips. I mean who does that? Congrats on your soon to be date.
I will. I am sooooooooo nervous right now I can't even eat. There are time I think I can die during surgery. Thanks and ill post every hour if I can!!!
I thought that when I had the bbl but I woke up fine and first thing I said was "I want to keep my eyes open and get the f outta here and eat!" Lol. No vomitting for me so I wasb happy about that. The nervousness is totally normal. I was nervous all the way until they put the gas mask on me. You'll be fine babe. I know Cortes is an awesome dr. I will be checking in on you love.

Ok so today I had my 2 preOp!!

Ok so today I just had my 2 preOp at Dr. Cortes office and at the hospital. At Dr. Cortes office I had my pictures taken and went over everything I need to know before, during and after my surgery. Then I headed out to the hospital for my preOp the a nurse took blood and when over my medical history. I sooo freaking nervous I can bearly eat. At time it comes to my mind the what if, what if I die during my surgery, what if am not happy with my results. But hope to god everything goes good!! Wish me luck! Oh here some more Pics at the preOp

Pic's

Here is some pic's of me when I was at Dr. Cortes office for my preOp!!!

At Dr. Cortes office for my preOp

Here is another pic

At Dr. Cortes office for my preOp

Here is another pic

Sending my thoughts and best wishes your way. I had a TT/MR/Lipo with Dr. Cortes in May. I'm sure you'll be happy. He's a great doc and the gals at the office are always available. I'll be checking on you!
well wishes your way!

I survived ....

I survived .... I am out the hospital and in my bed resting. Everything went well I can say that it's been the best experience in my life other then having a givin birth. I got to the hospital at 5am, gave me a room around 5:40am nurse started with everything IV, stockings and some more blood drawn. Then around 6:30am Dr. Cortes went in and stated marked my body. Then 7am I started felling weak and dizzy from the IV. All I can remember is 2 nurse taking me into the surgery room and askin me if I was ok and after that I don't remember anything. Then I was working by a nude asking me if I was ok. I was sooo sleepy because of the anesthesia then after that I left the hospital around 3pm. I am not in pain at all I guess because of because I took the pain pills. But I have to admit the hospital staff was so nice great very nice and caring. If I had the option to do it again I would.

Hi, Just read your profile and I am glad to see it that u made it out, can't wAit to see the new you! Happy healing and recovery!

Sorry guys for my......

Sorry guys for my misspelling words! Also want I thank everyone that wished me the best Thank u :)

Here some pics

As y'all can see I am very swollen ill try to take a picture standing up tomorrow!

quick healing thoughts
Thanks! :)
welcome to the flat side!!

Ok so I am

Ok so I am home now and this 1 after my surgery....I am sooo bruised up I think it hurts more then yesterday but it bearable. my boyfriend has helped much and sooo supported I don't know what I'll do without him i love him so much for what he has done of ....ok ok am getting emotional here but anyways me when I take a shower later on i ll post some more pics. Will try to keep y'all update. Sorry for any misspelled word just took my pain pills that make me drowse!

Congrats! Your going to love the new you.

Having trouble

I am having trouble breathing actually I have shortness of breath! I called Dr. Cortes he advised me to take a bath and can also mean that my garment is too tight. But I think that was the problem because once I was in the shower I felt more more better. But when I lay down I keep have trouble breathing. The good thing is that I will be seeing Dr.Cortes tomorrow. I am not going to lie I am in a lot of pain but hopeful I will feel much better tomorrow!

I read that we are suppose to cough and take deep breaths right after surgery to help prevent pneumonia. I swear this scares me. Hopefully that's not your case. If you can sit in a recliner then try sleeping there, maybe the lying down is not good on the lungs right now ( just a guess) I just want you to feel better.
Hope you feel better fast, happy healing!
I hope all goes well with your healing. Take it easy and breath deep a lot to open lungs. Feel better.

I went to see Dr. Cortes

Today I had an appointment with Dr. Cortes he said I look great he also took out my drainage tubs OMG THAT HURTED SO MUCH!!! Once they (nurse) put it out I felt burning. But I can say that feel a little better with out them. Dr. Cortes also wanted to put me in a tighter garment I said "oh on with the garment that I have I can bearly breath" but everything is fine thank good. I also wanted to thank everyone who has commenting my review and also are concerned about my health!

Girl... I know the feeling... sucks. Hope you feel better. Mine felt like my insides were being squished together.
How long did you wore ur garment? I swear I can bearly breath!
I don't think thats my case but thank you for letting me know this I appreciate it. I think the garment is too tight I can hardly breath. But PS said that it has to be tight in order to have the figure I want!

More pics

Here are some pic of my new body I know it still swollen. I am in pain my boyfriend still has to help my get out of bed, recliner, chair. I also can't stand up straight I feel if I stand up straight my cut will come apart! How I'll feel much better tomorrow!

I had to wear mine for 8 weeks but I switched to a waist cincher vest at 4 weeks. I couldn't handle the butt out garment, it was ripping me a new vajayjay and butthole. I wore the foam, board, spanx, and the waist cincher vest... all that was squishing me, well it felt like squishing my insides.
I know with the tummy tuck will be different. I'm gonna have to wear it all the time for the whole time. The one for the Brazilian Butt Lift, that's how long we had to wear ours.
YES VERY MUCH!

I am feeling out of

Lately I been feeling shortness of breath even with out the garment. Does anyone felt like this if so let me know please!

I had surgery the same day as you, but I stayed overnight at the hospital. Did they send you home with a breathing treatment machine? If not just sit in your recliner, take a long deep breath. Breath in as deeply as you can, then slowly let it out. Do that 10 times at least twice a day. The anesthesia deflates your lungs, you have to get them puffed back up by breathing deeply. If you have Flem in your throat, hug a pillow to your stomach and cough it up and spit it out. You DO NOT want to get pneumonia!
No I left like 4 hours after my surgery and no they didn't give me a breathing treatment machine. Thank for the tip I will be doing that hopefully it works!
How do you sleep at night? Because I haven't had a good sleep since my surgery before my surgery I would always sleep on my side or tummy down, now am all bruised up I can't . I just feel so uncomfortable!

Update

Here is alittle up date I am now feeling much better I have controlled my breathing. The only 2 problem that I am having is sleeping! I can sleep I keep waking up. The other problem is when I get up or stand up I feel like my scarf will com will come apart. But other then that I am doing great oh another thing every time I stand I very shake but only when I stand. I will let my ps know!

I can get pretty straight when I try, but I haven't been trying. I just made the mistake of eating out and apparently not watching sodium content :-(:-(:-( I'm blown up like a beach ball! Great thing is that even this swollen I'm still flat!!!!:-) But, I'm definitely taking sodium out of all my meals from now on!
Oh yeah I did the same mistake my husband gave me chicken noodle soup progresso and I drunk a coke zero.
Yeah I had a diet coke :-( I miss my cokes, but this is not worth it!!!

Hahah

Hahaha I just noticed that I put scarf instead of insinsion lol!!

****incision***

I really hate updating on my phone it auto corrects me ****incision****

Hi Noe's Mom, glad to hear you are feeling better. The first two weeks were tough. I had the same problems with my garment - SO TIGHT it caused irritations that actually tore my skin in a couple places which are barely starting to heal because no matter what CG I have on, it rubs the same spot. Speak up if you are uncomfortable. My belly button is slow to heal too. I think the tight garment had something to do with it. Dr Cortes cut my belly button open again at my last post op to try to stimulate healing. It looks a little better but I have an appointment tomorrow, we'll see. I'll keep checking on you. Hope you are feeling better soon. Dr Cortes and his gals are going to take good care of you. They are pretty awesome, just call them if you are worried about anything.
Wow did it hurt? How about when Dr. Cortes took your Drainage tubs did that hurt?
Surprisingly it didn't hurt one bit, still completely numb in the belly button - thank goodness! The tubes were taken out post op day 6 - Deanna pulled mine. I wouldn't say it hurt but it burned for a few seconds, not too horrible.

Hi ladies

Hi ladies .....................I feeling down today after taking a shower I just wanted to bust out crying but I just wiped a few tears that came down. I have been feeling awful emotionally and physically
Emotionally because I don't feel right I can't stand up not even for 5 mins if I do stand up more then 5 mins I run out of breath and my back starts to hurt so bad. I am also shakie my hands shake a lot!
Physically because I don't see my figure my hips look really weirdo and just not right ( I will post a pic so y'all can see what I mean).
I wanted to cry soo bad but I couldn't because my husband was their and I don't want him to see me crying or even hurting. My husband made a comment that kind of hurted he said " please don't shake like that you make me feel horrible like something is wrong" it might not sound that horrible but to me it did! I know I am swollen but I have seen other tummy tucks that are 3 or 4 post after surgery and they look great even being swollen! I just hope that when the swelling goes down I can be happy with my results. I have an appointment with Dr. Cortes on Saturday hopeful he can tell me when I am able to see my results ....I'll keep you guys a updated hopeful tomorrow ill feel much better! Good night my ladies :(

Here another pic

You are looking great! Don't worry about all the swelling, it will eventually go away. I can tell that you will have a beautiful hour glass figure and will be overjoyed with your results! My swelling is everywhere, but hips and vajayjay get the worst of it! Kind of feels like I have an inter-tube in my arse! lol It itches like crazy too! Don't let yourself get down, this is a long process! Your results will be fantastic, just be patient and have faith. Your man is worried about you, talk things out with him. He's scared that you are in pain and he can't do anything to stop it. They want to save the day, and they're freaking out that it just takes time.
Thank you, your words help a lot. I appreciate it soo much! Once again thank you!!
We all need some nice outside opinions on all this from time to time. I know you are worried that what you are seeing now is your end result, but believe me you are no where near your end result! Just look back at your before pic's and then look in the mirror. You will be re-leaved to see all the improvements.

Worried

Hi ladies I am worried because my inner legs are red, itches, burns, and feel tingling and numb too. They are also very bursed. I don't know what to do. Me and my husband are worried! Has this happend to anyone? Other then that i am doing good. I will post some photos!

Also do deep breathing exercises to help with sob, you should do that 3Xs a day to help " wake up" ur lungs from being under anesthesia. Make sure ur eating healthy( fruits high in antioxidants, leafy greens like spinach and kale) it will help with healing better protein as well. Some people ave referred to the TT recovery similar to a c-section, so for awhile u will walk hunched over (2-3wks) then it will get easier to walk straight up. Make sure u r getting up every 2 hrs for a short walk in home.
Thanks for the advises!
Hi, First of all your results so far look great! Don't be so hard on yourself you just had surgery, give yourself time to heal. As far as your legs if you are truly worried I would not hesitate to call dr. Cortes and tell him bout ur legs, sob when standing, and ur shakiness as well. See what he recommends.

Hi ladies

Hi ladies just an update I am feeling fantastic. I can now get out of bed, couch, etc. I also can do some house chores by myself. I still walk like an old lady but after taking some steps I straighten up. Like this morning i heard a loud knock in door I went to see who it was and it was the "POLICE" I got scared do many thoughts came to my mind as to why he was here come to find out someone took my husband lawnmower and my neighbor saw the person that took it and she was the one who called the police ( what a loving neighbor I have always watching over us) anyways did a report and off to Bed due to my meds I took at 6:00am which makes me really Drowsy. When in bed I thought to my self how the hell (sorry i don't like to talk like that) did I get out of bed so quick! I was just shock how quick I got out of bed ???? lol. Well hope each one you ladies are doing good. I have an appointment with Dr. Cortes tomorrow can wait!

Back to work

Hi ladies it has been a very very nice vacay for me but nothing is for ever today Monday is my first day back to my job since I had my TT. This morning was a bit hard to wake up at 5:00am. Oh how I miss my bed! But anyways I had an appointment with Dr. Cortes this past Saturday he said that I am twice my size that I am suppose to be, that means I very swollen. He also put me in a garment really really tight so tight that I could not sleep saturday night I had to almost take off my garment because it was too tight! But other then that tight garment he made me squeeze into I am doing perfect I will be seeing him in 2 weeks, oh how I wish this 2 weeks fly by! I will be posting some Photo maybe this afternoon. Hope everyone has fantastic day!

Hi there ....can you tell us what procedures you had done? im thinking of getting a TT and lipo and fat transfer!!! What areas did you get lipo?
Watch your sodium intake & don't drink any carbinated drinks! I'm telling you it makes a world of difference with swelling! I am glad you are feeling better! Keep it up:-)

Photos

The new garment Dr. Cortes made me squeeze in! I am still a swollen! Oh next procedure will be my breast hopefully in a 1 year!

Pure pineapple juice helps with swelling. Has to be pure. It's actually really good amd sweet.
Thanks I will try!
I drank it a lot. Even try taking Bromlaine. That is a key ingredient in pineapple that helps with swelling. I have a friend that got her tummy done and she was swollen for a long time, about 4 weeks. Don't worry... your swelling will go down. Give it time and be patient ;) how are your hips? Are you starting to like them?

Pictures

Hi ladies here some pictures of my new body. I took this pictures at work today I actually had a bowl movement today this is my second one so I had to go in my job, I only like to go when I am in my house but when I have to go I have to go! Sorry ladies that i am talking about this kind awkward ????????, but anyways some of my co-workers have told me I look skinny but I don't dear say I had a tummy tuck I try to wear lose clothes just don't feel right telling them that I got TT. but anyways here is some picture i took still swollen and still have one more tighter garment I have to fit into when I go see Dr. Cortes on the July 13 (so these pic are not my final results).

Today is day 6 for me and I think today has been the worst for me. I read your review that you were able to get up on your own on day 8. You give me some hope. I pray to God that I too can sit and Stan on my own very soon.
Oh my goodness, that's where I have been having the continued burning too (back and flanks). I'm about a month post op....I had no idea it might last as long as 5+ months!! The lipo was the WORST, no problems or pain from the TT/MR. Best of luck with your TT in December.
How long after the surgery you could start taking bromlaine? Thanks

Picture

Sorry guys it only lets me post 2 picture at a time!

Hey lady how are you feeling
How are you feeling?
Oh you are looking sensational!!! Have you tried arnica montana for bruising? It's supposed to lessen bruises & help with swelling. Ask your PS about it. You're looking great, keep up the healing!

2 wks post op

Update well actually 16 days post op.... I am doing great! I can almost bend down to pick up anything. The only problem I am having is with the swelling! I have swelling in my legs, they look like when I was 9 months pregnant I called Dr. Cortes this past monday but he only told me that i can start my lymphatic massages. but I don't live in Houston so I cant get the messages until next week. i bought Arincare cream for the swelling I really couldn't take the swelling so I went to Walgreens to ask the Pharmacist for anything that can help with the swelling but she told me that I couldn't use anything I had to ask my doctor for a prescribed medicine. My feet were really swollen that I did not care what the pharmacist said i went back to look for a cream so i bought Arnicare which it did help not a whole lot but it did help....But other then that I am doing great I am back to work. I don't need my husband for anything I can do mostly everything on my own. One more thing it seems to me that my hips are a little to big, but I think they are big because I am still swollen hopefully they shrink just a tiny bit more my jeans don't fit from my hips. But I will give it some more time hopefully they will fit!

Pics

More pictures

Last ones

Lymphatic massages help a lot too. I had them done after lipo... yes painful but helped so much. I even massaged myself in the shower and had my husband do it too. They are pricey though. Good luck love.
I am scared lol I am a cry baby with anything that has todo with pain! Lol
Lol.. I'm a cry baby too. I had my 1st massage 4 days after and I cried like a big baby but it was all emotions due to missing my kids and just being an emotional wreck after the bbl. The massage helps out a lot.

3 wks op update

Hi ladies ... Here is my 3 wks update I have been feeling and looking really good. It's only been 3 weeks since my surgery. I love my new figure ..... But there is some little discomfort, I get some small shocks on my side. I am still swollen and my swelling from my legs has gone down! Now I am just so itchy from my incision so I called Dr. Cortes and he advised me to buy Benadryl cream but he preferred for me to take the gels instead. Other then that I am good just also get tired from time to time. Well hope all you ladies have a great and safe 4th of July!

Pictures

How are you feeling? Looking good! Have you gone for a massage yet?
Thanks, I am doin great! No I am scared to get the messages!
I love your shape love ;) I'm getting anxious now.

Diet

Hi ladies I was wonder If anyone can get me on some advise health eating. I lately have been eating bad I was wondering if any of you ladies can give some tips or what your diet based on! Please and thank you.

Eat nothing but clean foods. Stay away from salt and bad carbs. Chicken, fish, shrimp. Do they have My Fit Foods out there where you're at? That place is amazing. Look it up on the internet and read how they started, an amazing guy and noe his business is booming. I'm actually going to start that as of monday. Good luck with the eating habits, it's so hard but you have to stay focused and I know you can do it.
I did the MyFit 21 day challenge a couple of years ago. I lost 9lbs but it cost me about $500. It takes alot if discipline to maintain. I still buy their breakfasts but I don't eat MyFit exclusively anymore. Eating clean is the best way to go, much cheaper too. Just takes willpower!!! Much easier said than done for sure.
Yes.. I do have to admit that MyFit is pretty pricey but as long as you eat clean, you'll be good.

???

Hi ladies just wanted to see if this had happened to any if you ladies? and if so what did you do to get rid of it!I have been itching like crazy from my incision I also have like small rash tiny little bumps around my incision and it itch a lot especially when I have my garment I also get chills when I am so itchy. I have been applying Benadryl itching cream but I think it has gotten worse with it! I am also concern with my figure right side is really swollen from my left side. On my right side I look like I am on 1 week post op a little concern has this happened to anyone of you ladies if please let me know what did you do? I will be call my ps today once they open to let them know about my itching problem. I will also let my ps know about my swelling problem on Saturday when I have see him. I'll try to add some pictures so you ladies can see the small rash I have but it will be really hard to tell because they are not red they blend in with my color of skin you would have to touch it to feel the rash.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

How did your appointment go yesterday?
It went good he took all my worries and concerns away. But I did not like the injections he gave me ( sorry I don't remember the name of the injections he gave me) it hurt soo bad. they are my worst nightmare he gave me 5 injections, he wanted to give me 2 more but I told him that 5 were enough for today! How did yours go?
I'm glad things went well. It was probably kenalog (if it was for swelling). I had it done 3 times in areas of swelling and once in the belly button. I felt more soreness after with some bruising but not too bad during injections . Mine went great too. I went to the Conroe office on Monday for the BB injections. I went on Saturday for the BB stent. Feeling good. Do you have updated pics?

Picture update

You are looking awesome! Great waist definition. Are the wounds/marks on your sides from the garment?
It was alot worst it looking better, to be honest I don't know.... I know that this lady on this site had one just like mine and she said that her ps burnt her but I don't know how a ps can get burn like that!
It's possible to get burned from the cannula the dr uses. I got burnt but not nearly as bad, you can see pink spots on me, very light but it's very sensitive to touch those areas. You look great :-)

6 weeks op

Hi ladies .. Here is my 6 weeks update. I been feeling great I can say that I am about 70% better I have no pain but some small shocks on my hips and tummy i mean they are bearable. I can clean and bend down without hurting me. There is some things that are bothering me like I am very swollen everyday I am eating clean. Another thing is that non of my jeans fit since I got fat transfer to my hips, I also have a lot of gas I don't know if this has happened to anyone? Well that's all I can think about I will post some picture I have an appointment with Dr. Cortes on Saturday and will update until then.

6 weeks op pictures

Hi Ma... I have a question for you. I seen that you said it would be an extra charge for something. Are you talking about lipo in a different area? If that's the case, I thought he said he doesn't charge per area? I need to call his office because I'm paid in full and have not gotten any info on hotels or pre surgery. I know I'm in Dec but still, I like to plan ahead.
Well my whole back side I wish he had looked at it or at least recommend me to do it .... But it was also my fault because when I had my consultation Lucy had asked me if I wanted him to see my back too, and I said no! I am also an out of town patient and I had look for a hotel on my own. When you look for a hotel let them know that you will be having surgery at the near by hospital and they should give you a discount.
He didn't point that out to you? Girl, he was grabbing my fat and I was still post op fresh ;'( yup, I seriously wanted to cry. He was telling me where I needed the lipo at. It was all by my bra area and love handles. Is there quite a few hotels near the hospital? Sorry for all these questions.

7 week op updated

Hi ladies
Just updating this is 7th week op. nothing has Change still the same. Today I called Dr. Cortes office to see when I can start working out but I have one more week until I can start working out CAN'T WAIT! Dr. Cortes also still has me wearing my garment, I will see him in 4 week then I will have to buy a new one!

7 week op update pictures

Where all did you have lipo'd
I want to say on my side.
Only sides?

Update 2 months and 2 weeks post

Hi ladies another update. I haven't been feeling very great that's why I haven't been updating the last time I felt great was back since my 3week post after that week my days and weeks have been awful. I don't know if I am still swollen or if I been gain weight? But by belly just seem to big. My garment keeps coming down where I have a crease in the middle of stomach ( you will see on the photos). I have been eating healthy and also exercising. My stomach feels very puffy. Hoping this well change I have an appointment with Dr. Cortes on September 7 hopeful he will let me know if I am gaining weight! Ugh I just can wait!!! Hopeful I will update you ladies soon (: .......:(

2 months and 2 weeks update pictures

the scar look good, and some pics you have a hour glass, much better than me, I think, you still have some swelling, not the fat, did you weight yourself? I try to keep the scale close to me lately :-)
Hopefully it swelling. I was looking at you pictures I think yours look perfectly fine! I still weight the same thank god.

Pictures

This is how I looked this morning before working out! Thank god I am still a little flat from my tummy. I haven't felt this way or looked this way since long time!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sorry forgot to post pictures

How have you been feeling lately?
I been good thanks for asking alttile tight since I had to get another garment that compress on my abs!!
1st can I just say you look amazing!!! 2nd really sorry to ask but do u think u will have any more kids? As I am 23 and going for a tt but I may have one more child later in life. Just didn't no if your doc spoke to you about this x

4 month and 1 week update post

Hi ladies
Just updating on my TT nothing hasn't change everything is the same. It been about 4 to 5 weeks that I have been working my a#% off about 4 to 5 times a week and even sometimes twice a day and haven't lost no weight. It's about 2 weeks that I went to see Dr. Cortes and he even asked me if I gained weight it very hard I also managed to squeezed into a medium in a garment it really bother me because it very tight. Please let me know if it looks like I have gained weight! P.s my husband has also been dieting with me and excersing he lost like about 18lbs! It so frustrating :((

Meant to say 3 months and 1 weeks update pictures

You look great!
Thanks :)
You don't look like you've gained, you look a little more swollen at your lower back, but that is VERY normal for 3 mths PO. My lower back still swells the most, I also swell at the top of my abs like I'm carrying at 4mths a really really high baby! :( Make sure you wear a compression garment when you work out! That made a world of difference for me! Your incision and rub marks are healing nicely :) Just keep up the exercise and sit down and figure out a good meal plan, myfitness pal is a really great tool if you haven't tried it yet. Men suck when it comes to weight loss, they just do, it isn't fair! But, I'm glad he's dieting with you :). What kind of workout are you doing? We (my hubby and myself) got an xbox workout game that is basically interval training. Interval training is a good way to shed weight, it really kicks your ass! I practically have a degree in this stuff I've read so much, so if you want help just send me a message :)! Keep kicking butt girly, it will show eventually!

4 months post op.

Hi ladies
I have still been feeling the same no changes. I still have swelling in my upper abs and lower abs too. It get to a point where I look like I am pregnant! But in the morning my stomach look flat. I have been working out almost everyday. I also been having a lot of cramping on my legs this had happened ever I had my surgery they are horrible. I have a appointment tomorrow Saturday with doctor cortes hope I don't have to wear my garment.... Yes I am still wearing my garment, he says that the longer I wear it the better the results will be hope this is true.!

4 months post op pictures

Hi There! You look fantastic! I had a consult w/ Cortes today and I'll be having the same procedure done alone with lipo to the upper arm & back flanks. I wanted to know, what the pain was like post-op? You mentioned a lot of discomfort from the garment. Also, How did you feel Cortes did overall? Are you satisfied with your results, or did they not meet your expectations! Great work on the abs, by the way! You can definitely see a marked difference! :)
Sorry I haven't reply I been busy. That's good your also having your back flanks. I wish I also had my upper back bone. The pain I felt was bearable with a pain pill of course lol the pain is really not explainable don't really know how to explain. The garment was really tight I could barely breath but afterwards it gets loose. Overall Dr. Cortes did a good job I just think he added a lot of fat to my hips, I would of wanted just a little of fat in my hips and also would of wanted to do my upper back but he never mentioned it to me now when i look at my back i have rolls which i hate because my garment rolls down ugh /: but overall he did a great job.
Have you booked your procedure?

5 months and 2wks update

Hi ladies
It been a long time I haven't updated. I have been super busy this Past 2 months. Now to my update nothing really has change, only that I have a lot of swelling once I take my garment off. And yes ladies I am still wearing my garment I had stop wearing it last month ( October ) but I would get really swollen or maybe it was just fat that was left behind. I wear my garment all day and all night but once I take it off my stomach looks flat but after 5 or 10 mins it blows up ( sorry I am being exaggerating but you can see a little Bit of tummy sticking out) I wish I would have a flat stomach :( . To be honest I am not completely satisfied with my surgery because of that. When I went to see doctor Cortes he said "to keep in mind that he can't take all the fat out completely and leave my stomach flat" , he told my like when I went to see him for 4 month appointment. But I guess I will have to keep on working my butt in the gym to have a flat stomach.

5 months and 2 wks picture update

Hun, that hourglass of yours is the mfn bizzness!!!! Tummy looks dynamic also! I can't wait for my turn to lay on the O.R. table now! #excited
Thanks!! Good luck!
You look amazing woman!! My day is coming up on Dec 20th. Wish me luck!

Question ladies

Hi ladies I am concern about some bruses I been getting especially in my legs. Ever since I got my TT I had about 5 to 6 bruses since June, they just appear all a sudden. I know I did not hit my self with any thing. Please ladies if any of you has or going through something similar let me.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Here some pic of the bruising

Would u recommend dr. Cortes to others? How r ur results holding up?
Thanks love. I'm also kinda curious about the bruises too. Anyways, you look amazing. Love your shape ;)

7 month and 4 dys update

Hi ladies sorry I been MIA took a loonng and wonderful 3 wks vacation to Mexico for the holiday's, just came back to reality (home) this past Saturday ugh! Anyways the same as all updates nothing has change well actually I only lost 10lbs since the last update I feel much better and comfortable with my body, I still want to lose at least 10 or 15 lbs more. I haven't been wearing my garment since the last update. It just soo uncomfortable, I still have swelling ( I think it's swelling) because when I wear something that compress on my belly it looks flat but the other part of my belly that was not being compressed on looks puffy ( well I think it swelling). I will be seeing Dr.Cortes on Feb. 1 can't wait to see him I have a lot of questions to ask him. And if anyone of you ladies have any or a lot of question feel free to ask me.

7 months and 4dys pictures update

Question

Any of you ladies know where I can buy a good and comfortable garment please please let me know!!!

Have you tried wearing the abilene wrap under your Squeem when you work out? A couple of other ladies did, and the inches melted away, and their abdomens became significantly flatter. Is a "concave" stomach your goal? When you suck your stomach in this is the result. You look natural when you aren't sucking it in.
In many cases it takes a second round of liposuction to achieve your dream body.
I need to look that wrap up on the Internet. Thank you for the advice MzPhatBooty

8 months and 2 wks update

Hi ladies
Hope you ladies been great. I've been good too, I am still trying to lose about 15 or at least 10lbs more, so far I've lost 15 lbs slowly but surely. Nothing has changed everything is still the same, I did want to mention why I haven't changed weather my TT was worth it or not because some ladies have messged me asking me why. Don't get me wrong I am happy with my figure and my TT but there are some things I am not too happy with and I have been mention 1 of them on my previous updates. I know nothing is perfect but I still have a patch burn on my side due to the lipo and it's on both sides. When I went to see Dr. Cortes last month he said to keep using the bleech cream, I've seen a difference since I've got my TT but it's just taking too long, or maybe I am just being inpatient ( I will add a picture ), another is the puffiness on my upper abdominal Dr. Cortes said that it's fat and that it's impossible to take out all the fat in my stomach for completely but I am 100% sure that it's not fat because every morning my upper abdominal is flat like a the wall but throughout the day I get that puffiness especially after I eat ugh I am just tired of the puffiness that I feel and see, It feels similar like when your bloaded it feels awful.

8 months and 2 wks update pictures

I agree with you. I recently had a tummy tuck with Dr. Cortes and I think . More skin could have come off. I c as n still grab fat. He also told he that he can't make people perfect. But we pay to get close to it. I may ask . For a revision if I'm still unhappy after 6 months . Of the "healing" time. Don't get me wrong it looks great and curvy from the front standing up. But sitting Down and sideways I'd a different story.
Thank you ... I thought I was the only one! I tell my husband that I paid 6,530 I expect it to flat and yes he can not make perfect but he could of done more! And if he would of told me that he wasn't going to be able to take all my fat out for completely the I would of had that in mind since the beginning and not think that I would have a flat stomach!!!

Picture sitting down 8months and 2wks

This is how my tummy looks when I sit after 8months and 2 wks after my TT!

Omg u look AMAZING! how was the fat transfer to the hips? I really want that? How much was your whole procedure?
If I was you I would take pictures bending over and the sitting down ones you have and show your doctor. He should offer u a revision. It isn't just fat he left, it's actual skin, which means if there is any skin hanging still he can revise his work and remove it. You should look at people on this site who have had revisions and see if you can find pics that look similar to what u look like now.
Hi Noe, I am sorry that you too have poor results from Dr. Cortes.... and that you too have been given the hideous response that you are too old (in not so many words) and that it is your skin, or you gained weight or whatever! I don't' know if you have seen my story but, my case is probably one of his worst cases! because I am not happy at all, and my body is disfigured! ;-(

11 months and 2.5 weeks update

Hi ladies it been a while since I have updated on my TT. I am doing good I am at the lowest weight I have ever been since having a baby I feel great and hope to maintain my weight, I feel so confident I just love it! As far as my TT nothing change. I haven't been to Dr. Cortez in awhile I will have to call asap to set up an appointment for the side burns from the lipo because I need him to help me disappear those ugly scars, and the same as always i still get that puffiness in my stomach and looks horrible I love my figure but that's the only thing that is bothing me!

11 months and 2.5 weeks update photos

You look great! How much did it cost? I have my first consultation appointment next month. Nervous.
Te miras hermosa! !! Muchas felicidades un gran cambio.. me imagino q fue mut dolorosa tu recuperacion pero vale la pena verdad
Congratulations on breaking your weight loss record!!! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling? I know about that increase in confidence, because I'm also "THAT GIRL"! I catch stares and flirtatious comments (something that I haven't received since my early 20's). Dr. Cortes had definitely give or bodies LIFE! LOL! YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD! I only 2 months post op, bearing toast same scars you mention. I'm using bleaching cream, but honestly I think the sure fire way of getting rid of them is through laser scar therapy. Do you get puffiness in your lower or upper abs? Mine is in my lower. I've been wearing a double boned steel corset 12+ hiurs/day on top of my compression garment to try to flatten this area, along with massages. Hopefully it will flatten. If not...We will address it during my bbl.
Houston Plastic Surgeon