30 Years, 3 Kids, 190lbs Looked Like I Was Still Pregnant at 8 Month - Houston, TX

I had been wanting a tummy tuck for years now, 4...

I had been wanting a tummy tuck for years now, 4 to be exact. I even went to a consult with a dr in Mexico but after hearing that I need at least a month to recover there because it required a long time to be able to walk I decided against it. I'm glad I did because in October I had the baby girl I had always dreamed of but after my stomach looked like she was still inside. I decided to look into the procedure this summer when someone asked if I was pregnant yet again so soon after she saw me holding my baby. I went in on June 23 for the consult and by God's favor I was able to be squeezed in that Friday. I have just had a tummy tuck and can honestly say my doctor, dr. German Newall in Houston has the hands of an angel! I was able to walk since day two, no pain has been at all just soreness on thighs and back from time to time. I'm on my third week of recovery and can honestly say that if u would of known it was this pain free I would have done breast augmentation. I highly recommend him! During the consult he was very professional and listened to my needs and didn't suggest I get another procedure as well like a Dr. Wilberto Cortes in Houston suggested I get breast implant because after surgery my girls were going to sag (which was NOT THE CASE). He told me that would be all I needed and I'm liking the results so far And can't wait for the swelling to go away.

Before picture

I forgot to mention...

I forgot to mention I had the tummy tuck and lipo on my back, waist, flanks and inner thighs. He uses the latest and greatest method for main management from the moment he closes you up so that's what's really help me.

4 weeks post op pics

I'm still swollen but I'm loving the results. Getting my hour glass shape and feeling motivated to workout hard (once okayed) to look even better.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He really listens to your needs, has excellent beside manner and likes to check up on you often. Three weeks after surgery and had seen me already 4 times.

How do you afford the surgery? I have nearly constant yeast infections and my belly looks peculiar. Droopy on one side.
When you really want something you work hard to afford it. I saved up for about a year. My husband made a deal with a romantic that during special occasions he would give money instead of gifts, not because he did not want to gift me something special but he saw how much I wanted it and how depressed I felt with how I look. Saved up 7K and the rest on my credit. I can make installments on a credit card but to look and feel good I needed that now lol The little sacrifice is well worth it.
Hi congrats happy for you. My tummy is similar to yours cant wait to see ur post op pics. Happy recovery.
Thank you! I went from being 1x to a Large already and I have space in my stomach area. I cannot wait for the swelling to decrease to be able to appreciate my doctor's work.
Congrats. .can't wait to see pics
That's awesome for u! Any post op pics?
Thanks! I'll be posting some soon.
Glad your recovery has been so smooth! I'm hoping mine will be as well. Would love to see after pics!
Thanks :) I'm still a swollen but will post some pretty soon. For having lipo on my flanks, back, waist and inner thighs I'm sure glad im having a smooth recovery as well.
I'm sure your recovery will just as great. I'll be praying for you as I asked everyone I knew to do for me.
Yes, I heard lipo is really the worst part! Thanks, I'll take all the prayers I can get! Especially pray that my 7,5 and 3 yr old understand that mommy needs to rest and recover! Honestly I worry about them more than me. Not be able to tuck them in at night really breaks my heart. Even if it's only a few nights that's a big deal for all of us..
I know what you feel. I have a 10, 6 and 9 month old. I hate that I can't carry her and play with her so I get my husband to bring her close so I can squeeze her a little and give her kisses. My boys who are the 10 & 6 years old have been very understanding and helpful. Just explain to them what your going to go through and I'm sure once they see you back from the hospital they will know exactly what you are talking about.y husband is awesome he has been taking care of them and I from bathing to feeding. Couldn't ask for more! A big suggestion is if you have a recliner sleep there. It has really helped me since I didn't have to pull up from the bed to strain my muscles my kids or hubby just push the feet part down and up I go lol. Oh and the day of surgery but a cheap dollar shower curtain over the seat your sitting on so what's draining wont get on your seats. Best of luck!