30 Years, 3 Kids, 190lbs Looked Like I Was Still Pregnant at 8 Month - Houston, TX

I had been wanting a tummy tuck for years now, 4...

I had been wanting a tummy tuck for years now, 4 to be exact. I even went to a consult with a dr in Mexico but after hearing that I need at least a month to recover there because it required a long time to be able to walk I decided against it. I'm glad I did because in October I had the baby girl I had always dreamed of but after my stomach looked like she was still inside. I decided to look into the procedure this summer when someone asked if I was pregnant yet again so soon after she saw me holding my baby. I went in on June 23 for the consult and by God's favor I was able to be squeezed in that Friday. I have just had a tummy tuck and can honestly say my doctor, dr. German Newall in Houston has the hands of an angel! I was able to walk since day two, no pain has been at all just soreness on thighs and back from time to time. I'm on my third week of recovery and can honestly say that if u would of known it was this pain free I would have done breast augmentation. I highly recommend him! During the consult he was very professional and listened to my needs and didn't suggest I get another procedure as well like a Dr. Wilberto Cortes in Houston suggested I get breast implant because after surgery my girls were going to sag (which was NOT THE CASE). He told me that would be all I needed and I'm liking the results so far And can't wait for the swelling to go away.

Before picture

I forgot to mention...

I forgot to mention I had the tummy tuck and lipo on my back, waist, flanks and inner thighs. He uses the latest and greatest method for main management from the moment he closes you up so that's what's really help me.

4 weeks post op pics

I'm still swollen but I'm loving the results. Getting my hour glass shape and feeling motivated to workout hard (once okayed) to look even better.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He really listens to your needs, has excellent beside manner and likes to check up on you often. Three weeks after surgery and had seen me already 4 times.