Advice Needed! I Feel Horrible! - Houston, TX

Please Help me! I feel awful about my tattoo! HiI...

Please Help me! I feel awful about my tattoo! HiI I got a tattoo in December of 2012 and want to start getting it removed in June. I thought long and hard about getting it but I just turn out the way I wanted! I’m not worried about money or pain, I just want to know...Will it work? Or will I end up w/a nasty scar?

Also, I anyone could recommend great places in Houston?

Do you think I will ever really get rid of this thing??

Don't worry, mine felt bumpy as well, and it went down. I was convinced it was scarring, but it didn't. I am on my 5th session, no signs of scars. Hang in there!
Dr. Gallas is in Katy. I haven't had tattoo removal, but I've had 2 procedures with him and I have been very pleased!

Hi guys! I posted about my tattoo under a previous...

Hi guys! I posted about my tattoo under a previous post (Lost my password)!

So I went in for my first treatment a month ago. First off, everyone talks at length about the pain...I felt nothing, Honestly, you guys, nothing...The hardest part was taking care of the blisters afterward.

It has been a month since my treatment and it has gotten a lot lighter, and some of the shading is already gone, but the lettering in my tattoo is slightly bumpy. I sent a picture to my laser tech and he said my tattoo is still healing, and that this was just a part of the process.

What do y’all think? I think it’s scarring and i’m afraid it’s going to get worse...My tech was really confident in his ability to restore my skin, but I don’t think my wrist will ever look like it did before. I feel awful!!

Thanks for reading!! Let me know what you think or if you have any questions!! Going in April for number 2

aloha TX16, I agree with blackberry11 (whose at least five sessions know) and Barbiedoll90 (who has had two so far I think) that the swelling and bruising are normal. I think you just need to be patient with your removal. It is trauma to your skin and it takes time to heal. Keep with the antibiotic/bacitrin ointment and a super good moisturizer afterwards. I use coconut and kukui oil and there are some super rich moisturizers out there. You could look into mederma scar therapy. Just be patient and let your body heal, I'm sure it will. take care and keep us updated. aloha...k
Thank you so much! At this point, I’ve pretty much accepted the fact that my wrist will never look like it did before. As long as I can get to the point where this thing is light enough to cover with makeup. It just breaks my heart because I wanted it for so long and it means so much to me. I just hate that it came out so big! Thanks for reading and good luck to you all!
I wouldn't say your wrist won't look the same again, I have seen some amazing results with black ink removal. There is on on this site, he just updated after his 15th session  "Have lots of patience - California" Check out his before and after, you will be inspired. Take care!
Sugar Land Laser Tattoo Removal

They’re super nice! I’ll update further down the road!!