Advice Needed! I Feel Horrible! - Houston, TX

Please Help me! I feel awful about my tattoo! HiI...

Please Help me! I feel awful about my tattoo! HiI I got a tattoo in December of 2012 and want to start getting it removed in June. I thought long and hard about getting it but I just turn out the way I wanted! I’m not worried about money or pain, I just want to know...Will it work? Or will I end up w/a nasty scar?

Also, I anyone could recommend great places in Houston?

Do you think I will ever really get rid of this thing??

Hi guys! I posted about my tattoo under a previous...

Hi guys! I posted about my tattoo under a previous post (Lost my password)!

So I went in for my first treatment a month ago. First off, everyone talks at length about the pain...I felt nothing, Honestly, you guys, nothing...The hardest part was taking care of the blisters afterward.

It has been a month since my treatment and it has gotten a lot lighter, and some of the shading is already gone, but the lettering in my tattoo is slightly bumpy. I sent a picture to my laser tech and he said my tattoo is still healing, and that this was just a part of the process.

What do y’all think? I think it’s scarring and i’m afraid it’s going to get worse...My tech was really confident in his ability to restore my skin, but I don’t think my wrist will ever look like it did before. I feel awful!!

Thanks for reading!! Let me know what you think or if you have any questions!! Going in April for number 2
Sugar Land Laser Tattoo Removal

They’re super nice! I’ll update further down the road!!