Highly Recommended For Facial Plastic Surgery! - Houston, TX

I always felt my nose was too big for my face and...

I always felt my nose was too big for my face and I hated my profile. I used to cover my face when I laughed and never smile with teeth in pictures because I thought my nose looked too big when I was that expressive.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had my rhinoplasty by Dr. Siegel two years ago and a follow up with him recently. He is really a talented and skilled facial plastic surgeon!!! I think its very very important for patients to find a plastic surgeon that is an expert in their area of interest. A doctor that performs tummy tucks and boob jobs most of the time will not be as knowledgeable of the anatomical soft and hard tissues of the face. Dr. Siegal is an expert and he is very skilled! I am so happy with my nose job!! I asked him to get rid of the small bump on my bridge and make my nose narrower, and that is exactly what he did! There were a few things I was nervous about before surgery, like would it be so dramatic that I wouldn't recognize my own reflection, or would everyone notice & I'd be some topic of gossip. Neither happened. I felt totally comfortable when we removed the bandages and no one besides the people I told ever asked me about it. Only now after I completely healed do I jump when I see old pictures of myself because I realize what an improvement this nose is! I couldn't believe that was my old nose! To me, my nose now was the nose I was always supposed to have. Thank you Dr. Siegel!

That's great! I am too getting rhinopasty from Dr Siegel on August 28. I am super excited and can't wIt till the 28th. :-)