Great Doctor and Wonderful Staff - Houston, TX

I recently had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with...

I recently had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Siegel. I'm just a few weeks post-op and already I feel like I've been through a life changing experience. I have had breathing issues for many years, and cosmetically I was always so insecure about the shape of my nose. I'm so thrilled with the results already, and I know they will continue to get better as my nasal structures heal over the next few weeks.

Caution to those who are considering rhinoplasty... as explained by the doctor and all the materials he will give you... the swelling you will see immediately after surgery is quite scary. I was in shock at first. But within a few days, there was dramatic improvement.

He understood my breathing problems and was able to fix the internal structures with minimal external bruising. I have not had any nose bleeds or any adverse side effects since surgery.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Siegel and his staff are absolutely great. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see the doctor. He is friendly and clearly knows his craft very well. It was a huge plus that Dr. Siegel is both a plastic surgeon and also an ENT doctor. I would highly recommend a consultation with Dr. Siegel. The fee is reasonable and it gets applied to the cost of surgery. I had consulted with two other surgeons, and ultimately chose Dr. Siegel after meeting with him because he seemed to understand my needs the best. His surgery results look natural and subtle. Thanks to Dr. Siegel and the friendly staff at his office as well!