Amazing Better Than I Ever Imagined - Houston, TX

I had the rhinoplasty done because I have a...

I had the rhinoplasty done because I have a hereditary bump on my nose. I loved how my facial features where strong but i didn't like the bump.

He made my nose look very natural, and didn't over do it! it looks like i was born with my new nose! He also doesn't pressure you to do other unnecessary surgeries like other doctors would. very highly recommend Dr Siegel!!

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. siegle is a very talented Doctor. I had Rhinoplasty done a week ago, and my new nose looks even better than i imagined! He specializes in the face, I didn't go to just any ol' plastic surgeon. He's very aware of what your needs and wants are, very understanding and did everything with ease. Very calm, its like he has done this a million times before and it shows! I didn't even have to take pain pills after my surgery! I would highly recommend this doctor, even if you don't live in the Houston area, i promise you it is worth the trip. His staff is also very caring and I didn't wait for more than 5 min in the waiting room. I trust this Doctor so much Im going back this week to get my lips done, just because I know he won't over do it. He is all about subtle changes to make it look natural, in whatever he's working on! Please don't go to another Doctor!

Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf. It sounds like you got the results you were hoping for!