Top Notch Houston Plastic Surgeon - Houston, TX

My smile lines were deep! So I had them filled in....

My smile lines were deep! So I had them filled in. I also had Botox done to my creases in between my brows!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. L has treated me since 1999. He is such a excellent Surgeon and Plastic Surgeon. His bedside manner is the best. He takes time to explain everything to you. His staff is also excellent.

That's great Houston!

Loosing weight and improving your appearance does sound like an "A+" you sound truly happy. Thanks for the update.

Dear Britt,

I had no bruising and no pain. My husband and I both believe this really helped my apperance. I recently
lost some weight so the smile lines showed more. With
the restyllene in my smile lines and Botox in between my
brows it looks 100 percent better! Well worth the money
I spent! I look and feel so much better about myself!
Dr. L and his staff did excellent work and answered all my questions! I will diffently go back for
more when it's time!!! A+ in my book !!!

Hi Houston,

Welcome to the Restylane community. Getting the lines filled in is great! Did you have any pain and bruising? If you are comfortable sharing with the community we would love to see pictures, since you had such a positive experience. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,