I would only truly be happy with veneers - Worth Every Penny - Houston, TX

I had a coupes consultations with different...

I had a coupes consultations with different doctors about helping improve my smile. After 2 rounds of failed Invisalign I was ready to take a more drastic approach. I negotiated trying lumineers vs veneers and it was after my consultation with Dr Frazar that I realized that I would only truly be happy with veneers. I wanted a natural look and she was able to do that with veneers and no tooth prep, which is really what scared me about veneers. She recommended doing 4 veneers on my front teeth and blending them with my other teeth. The process was simple and not scary. I was very paranoid about my teeth first but after a month of having them I no longer think about them and I love all the compliments I get from them! Best decision ever. I wish I would have done this years ago.
Your veneers look great... but so do your natural teeth. Why go through the cost and pain when you have natural teeth that look as good as yours?
No teeth prep, are you sure, it maybe lumineers..
Was it really $8k for 4 vaneers?
Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Dr Frazar and her staff were incredible. So friendly and patient. I trust her with my life. She is details oriented and really cares about how you feel about your teeth and she lets you make the decisions which I like. I didn't feel like she was pressuring me to do what she wants. Her office is like a day spa and they really take care of you.