I would only truly be happy with veneers - Worth Every Penny - Houston, TX

I had a coupes consultations with different...

I had a coupes consultations with different doctors about helping improve my smile. After 2 rounds of failed Invisalign I was ready to take a more drastic approach. I negotiated trying lumineers vs veneers and it was after my consultation with Dr Frazar that I realized that I would only truly be happy with veneers. I wanted a natural look and she was able to do that with veneers and no tooth prep, which is really what scared me about veneers. She recommended doing 4 veneers on my front teeth and blending them with my other teeth. The process was simple and not scary. I was very paranoid about my teeth first but after a month of having them I no longer think about them and I love all the compliments I get from them! Best decision ever. I wish I would have done this years ago.
Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Dr Frazar and her staff were incredible. So friendly and patient. I trust her with my life. She is details oriented and really cares about how you feel about your teeth and she lets you make the decisions which I like. I didn't feel like she was pressuring me to do what she wants. Her office is like a day spa and they really take care of you.