Getting my Sexy Back on with a Tummy Tuck

I want to look and feel sexy again with and...

I want to look and feel sexy again with and without clothes on lol...I have only thought about getting a TT when I went in for a BR consult June 2012....I want to be able to wear a wife beater tank top without looking 6 months pregnant....I am soooo excited, but nervous...I can not wait to see the results...My coworkers already gave me a gift bag of cute "boy short" underware...lol

My TT went great. I can't believe how I look. I...

My TT went great. I can't believe how I look. I still have my drainage tubes in, but I am feeling better

Drainage tubes are finally out!!!! Took a shower...

Drainage tubes are finally out!!!! Took a shower for the first time in 13 days....Insane is all I can say.....Now for some reason I am very,extremely itchy....uughhhh!!! I cant stand it, but itchy and all getting a TT was worth it.....I must confess that I am tired of wearing the CG.....it is extremely irritating especially to the incision site......any suggestions on how to control the itching problem???

You look Beautiful!
Who is your plastic surgeon?
AMAZING!!!! WOW!!!! You look AWESOME!!!!
hi who is ur doctor?
You really look great!! Major difference.... Who is your PS?
Wow Wee!!! You look marvelous! And you are already back up and on your feet! Congrats!
Put a wife beater on up under the cg and try some guaze at the inciscion site. You look great. Just wait it gets better every day.
You look great - am pleased you're recovery is going well so far too. I'm a fellow Houston lady!
You look wonderful !! That is how I felt when I 1st saw myself :) I also didn't shower for 12 days & was itchy too!! It will pass.. I didn't get my breast reduction done at the same time, my doctor thought it would be to much :( so i think next January I will tackle that. Keep us posted!!
You look fabulous now.
I am also 13 days and some of the girls on here taught me to put my cotton tshirt under cg. It really works, I've been doing it since the 3rd day. Im not as itchy. You look amazing !!! Happy healing !!!
What a change !!! Amazing!
WOW! you paid only $2.5k for all of that?? you look great! how much skin did they remove? amazing!
wow amazing results, unbelievable.
You look amazing!! I look forward to continuing to see and hear about your journey.
Looks great ..
That is amazing!
Thanks!!!
U look great!
Thanks....its taking a while for me to feel great...lol,,,but Im getting there
Lookin good!
Thank you!
WOW!!!!! So happy for you! Amazing, simply amazing.
Thanks