MyGreen Peel Experience

I did a mild Green Peel in August which left my...

I did a mild Green Peel in August which left my skin with a better skin tone. Please keep in mind that I have sensitive smooth skin. I have never had acne or any type of problems with my facial skin other than sunburn. The reason I went in the first place to do a Green Peel is because the Esthetician is a friend who kept asking for me to come in to do a facial. Moving on, I decided to do the Green Peel because she recommend it bc it would even out my skin tone. I decided to go for the second Green Peel Follow up Oct 22, 2013 (almost 1 & half months after the first one).She stated she would do a Mediun peel thistime since I had a mild one previously to which I responded with a bit of concern due to my skin being extremely sensitive. Therefore, I asked her to do the same mild peel as previously done. However, she said she knew what she was doing and to not be concern. After the peel I got in my car and noticed in the mirror minor bumps all over my face. I followed her instruction which were to wash my face with an ultra sensitive care wash & applied all 3 products that I had to purchase with the first peel. The second day (morning after) I woke up to look at myself in the mirror with horror. My face and neck were completely covered in small tiny bumps. And, today (3rd day) my face is completely covered in what appears to look like pimples. I cannot express enough concern to the Esthetician (my friend) that did the peel. However, she is saying that its normal that my skin is breaking out b/c its not use to such peel and that I shoukld stress about it b/c it'll go away in 4-5 days. I really do not know if I should even listen to her advised. She advised me to take Benadryl but it did not help. I really do not recommend this peel to anyone with sensitive skin especially someone that has never had any acne ir breakouts in their entire life. I cannot help but cry everytime I see my face in the mirror.

the only reason you broke out was because you have internal stuff that was trying to come out. So in other words your skin was trying to detox. This Peel is completely natural.... think about it? why would you brake out if its natural. And or maybe you added to much chemical products on your skin after the peel that weren't from the same line on the peel. So good luck with that. I have seen amazing true results with this product on many different kinds of ppl... so yea.
WoW! you're fake! Maybe your the real girl in the first 2 pictures above, but definitely you're not the same girl in the 3rd picture. Feeling beautiful??? oh! pathetic!
That is really awful that you had such a reaction. My friends and I have gotten the Green Peel numerous times and the results have been phenomenal. One of the girls had terrible acne scars and hyper-pigmentation. She got the Classic Peel and her skin was smooth within one week. My other friend had terrible acne and within one day, her face was virtually clear, and scars almost not visible. She did have a minor breakout the following week, which she was warned about before the peel. She was told that it could occur because the peel gets rid of all the toxins, sebum, etc and it comes through the skin. I had the peel for anti-aging reasons. My fine lines have pretty much disappeared and my skin is so much tighter. The pictures look like an allergic reaction, especially because it happened so fast. I am writing this response because I would hate for people to be scared of the peel and not experience the amazing results we have experience.
Do not want to Disclose