Mommy Makeover on Obese Lady - Houston, TX

I am a 285 pound woman 10 months post padri and...

I am a 285 pound woman 10 months post padri and after nursing my breasts sagged worse than ever and my pre-pregnancy fat roll hung lower after being stretched more from the pregnancy. I opted to get a breast lift with 650cc unders high profile and cut the fat roll off and have a tummy tuck. I look amazing!

Some pics

I'm doing really well recovering. I'm almost 3 weeks out from tummy tuck and breast lift and Aug. here are a few before and after pics. 12 pounds was removed from stomach and 3 pounds lipo.

After

Side view post op

Side view. A little swollen

More after pics

As you might notice my left breast was a bit smaller so harder to close so that one is having a harder time healing up

Breast opening up at incision

Wearing same size clothes but a whole different body shape

Sexy selfie

Despite the boob closure problem I'm still looking quite fab. Very happy with new figure!

Better angle

Sitting comfortable with no fat roll

Dr Geppert

Complete excellence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to your pictures? :0(
Ouch! It looks painful. But u look really gud and happy otherwise. Well done girll!
Well, I have had a set back with my left breast not closing up. I went to dr and she put tape to try and pull incision together and I was allergic to the tape so my breast blistered up and now I'm scheduled for stitches to close incision next week. Really disappointed :-((((
can't wait to see an update picture!!! Happy for you!!! I am scheduled for my TT on 11/15 and would love to see what you are looking like so far as I have a similar body type.
Congratulations on your successful surgery! You have wonderful results!
Thank you! I am pleased. I don't have a perfect body but for what the dr had to work with, I feel she did exceptionally well.
Great attitude, it's not about being perfect....it's about being the best you! You look great!
Thanks! Hey we were just commenting on each other at same time :-)

What an inspiration. You look great! Thank you for sharing your experience so far on RealSelf.

What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery for you and how did you cope?

Honestly the hardest thing is that I'm not supposed to pick up my 10 month old. I have a few times and it hurts the abdomen area so I can't wait to do that again. Even my dr office has said I am doing exceptionally well. I have not had any problems. I thought I may would because I am currently 273 pounds and due to my weight there was concern for my health but thank god I have had a tremendous recovery. I am down to about two pain pills a day. I'm feeling great!
Wow! U look amazing. A plus size babe :)
Awe thanks! I am feeling pretty hot! Boobs are up! Fat roll gone and I have always had skinny legs so I'm feeling sexy! Lol
Yea. I see it girlll! It can only get better! Well done!
Welcome to real self. Hope your healing well. Can you post some of your after pics for the rs women who would be inspired and encouraged by your sx story please?
Yes I will. I'm trying to figure out how to add pics. I have some to add. I just set account up so I'm still learning. Ha. Thanks for your comment!

It looks like you got a post op shot up, but please inbox me if you need help adding more.

Thank you Angie. I figured it all out! I'm going to take some more and add today. My drains are out but I'm still wearing compression garment.