Male Tummy Tuck - Houston, TX

I'm 21 about 6'3" tall when I was 17 during my...

I'm 21 about 6'3" tall when I was 17 during my senior year of high school I lost a bunch of weight going from ~295lbs to ~210lbs. I had a male breast reduction with another surgeon last summer and then toned up a little but my weight had plateaued even though my skin was getting looser on my stomach.

I had a tummy tuck(w/ muscle repair) with lipo of the flanks and mons(pubic area). I also had lipo on my chest and axilla(armpits) at the recommendation of my surgeon and I didn't think I needed it but am immensely happy in the end that I got it done just to improve my gynecomastia surgery that was done by another surgeon.

It was a long journey (the surgery) a little tougher than I thought it would be I didn't realize how active I actually am. I honestly had less pain than I thought I would probably do to the Exparel he injects into the muscle repair but even after that wore off I was never really in that much pain and only took pain medication for 3 or 4 days. My abdominals are crazy tight after the muscle repair and I'm still getting used to it. I'm still wearing compression garments as I'm still swollen.

Thank you for sharing your story and pictures with us.  Congratulations on the weight loss!

You look great!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Boynton did a great job, was super easy to work with, and has crazy good bedside manner.