Male Chest Reduction, nipples and abdominal lipo - Houston, TX

Although I do not have major problem, I would like...

Although I do not have major problem, I would like to look better. My chest was always kind of pointy and enlarged. I man of an action, therefore, as soon as I seriously thought about the surgery I proceeded with the researching surgeons in the area.

All staff as well as him were very friendly and helpful so far.
Having my pre-op scheduled for Thursday morning. No alcohol for two weeks. A little bit nervous reading about all of the side effects. I have to travel abroad in couple weeks, hope surgery will not affect my plans.

I will update pictures as well as experience once surgery is done.

After watching multiple times procedure on...

After watching multiple times procedure on youtube I was nervious , however all personal in a hospital was very friendly and comforting. Surgeon visited me before surgery for a quick chat and drawings on my body. Falling into anesthesia sleep was unexpected I was talking and next think I wake up after surgery.
I felt well rested. Without much pain. As such I had good overall surgery experience.

The follow up visit is scheduled for Wensday. Is it necessary to take shower? Do I need to change pads? It is Sunday, so I am not sure if doctor is available to answer the phone.

The system made me to update rating, although it is not final as I still have not seen results. I anticipate it will be good.

Two weeks passed after surgery, Chest form has...

Two weeks passed after surgery, Chest form has changed, Dr. Cortes did a very good job on nipples. However I do not see the change in size of my chest, unless I am wearing garnet. Is it too early to judge?

Two month later, all burses are gone. I feel good,...

Two month later, all burses are gone. I feel good, I returned to completely normal life. There is still a little bit of swallowing which should be gone in another couple of month. And results will be even better! I am definitely happy with the procedure.
I would like to mention that Dr. Cortes did exceptional work on my nipples. It used to be pointy. He made it flat, even and no scars left!!
I definitely recommend the procedure and the doctor.
It was one of the best 4,500 spent in my life.
If you have any questions and would like me share more feel free to PM me.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I found this surgeon on real self, after researching web have not found anything negative about him, so decided to visit his office. And two month later, I can tell Dr. Cortes was definitely a good decision. Excellent work for a good price! I like his approach, and his work; he left no scars. His personnel were always available and responsive.

Hey man, Just curious if you have any pics of your gynecomastia surgery results. I am looking to get the same procedures done in a few months.

Thank you for the update.  So glad to hear you are doing well and loving the results.

Welcome to RealSelf.

You will do great and love the results.  So many of the men on the site are totally happy with their results and glad they went through with the procedure.

One more day!!!    Please let us know how everything goes and keep us up to date.  You will heal quickly, just make sure to follow all your doctors orders.