20 Year Old: Best Life Decision/Feel Alive - Houston, TX

I'm going to 100% honest with who ever ends up...

I'm going to 100% honest with who ever ends up reading this, from the pros to the cons.

First off here a background of my situation:
I am 20, i play college football and have had "man boobs" since i was 10.
This is something 10 years of working out never fixed, i tried and when i tried to burn "fat" from my pecks it actually increased because my muscle size grow but the breast tissue continued outward with it.
Anyways i finally saved up enough money to get this procedure done. Im not going to lie i was nervous to have them lipo plus make an incision to remove breast tissue. I decided to watch a video on youtube on how it was preformed, it made me want to just live with man boobs instead, but after learning about it i figured it would take two hours to give me back my man hood, which i honestly never had and that it would be worth it. Man was i right, since the surgery i have been able to wear what ever shirt i want without a undershirt, i feel like a man and every time i look down i see a defined athletic chest not a women chest! I can be harsh about my old me now because its exactly that the old me.
Ill let you look at my pictures and you decide if its for you
If you have any questions ask em and ill tell you how it was for me.
Heres some things to expect, you will have a bunch of drainage, nasty blood and liquids, swelling for 1-2 weeks after that makes you think you didn't even have surgery, the wrap and compression suit is annoying and itchy. But at 4 weeks i started working out and i had/have scar tissue, they say it takes 6months to a year to fully go away.
I have "puncture" scars but hard to tell from a distance up close it looks like scars from acne but i haven't had anyone ask yet.
Overall best investment i have ever made. Very confident know and happy, i have about 100 shirts i wear now that i have been given and could never wear.

3months Post Op

I have been loving life since this op, my scar tissue is almost completely gone, I can wear one tshirt any where now and even wear my bro tanks all the time now.
Pros- Great results, no pain, can work out
Cons-Little scar tissues in chest, Right Nipple is always hard haha, still some swelling.
I'll update soon again with some pics, I want to see my results at 6months but I have another check up on the 17th of march!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I need this procedure. I've lived my entire 40 years in abysmal embarrassment. Where can I get it done and for how much?
Thanks so much for posting this review and answering all of my questions! This has helped me so much with my decision making and my comfort for being so nervous with surgery. I hope anyone who is considering this surgery reads this review because it definitely helped!
Thank you for posting this review. Before I had the surgery done last October 2013 I also saw a YouTube video that was not easy to watch, then I realized I will be passed out on Propofol. In one video a surgeon had to remove fluid with a syringe, yikes. My surgeon said it is very rare. I did Gynecomastia surgery as an after thought add-on to my rear lipectomy. I agree with your review in the change and confidence this surgery gives. Now I feel a bit of shame when I see other guys at the gym probably going through the exact same things to correct it with pec work; to no avail.
Thank you so much for sharing your journey with the community.
Watching those videos will scare anyone, gore to the core but I love them..LOL

The puncture marks will fade with time.  Try using vitamin E or Bio oil on them.  Massage it on a couple of times a day for a few weeks.  You will notice a big difference.

You look great and I am happy you are loving the results.
OMG- what a great story! You look amazing. Did you only get MBR? It looks like your sides are smaller too. Thank you for sharing your story. It will be so helpful for anybody considering this procedure. It's like you have an entire new closet.
I also had lipo on my flanks, yes mam. It runs in my family and thank you for your feed back. I hope I can help with any questions!