Lipo of the Neck and Fat Grafting Under Eyes - Houston, TX

Dr. Mentz is a wonderful doctor, excellent bedside...

Dr. Mentz is a wonderful doctor, excellent bedside manner, the professionalism and attention to detail are fabulous. After the surgery they sent a nurse to check on me at my home.

This has been really life changing, my confidence and self-image have been greatly increased. I cannot be more pleased!

Wow! I just saw this. You do look great!
I know this is an older post.. but hopefully you can calm my nerves alittle!! Well, anyone who see's this! I had fat grafting done to my lower eye area... 5 weeks ago, although the swelling has gone done ALOT, I still have bruises under my eyes! Its actually starting to look like black circles! Can you remember during your 5 week mark? Where you still pretty bruised?? I really hope this is normal! :/ (( I agree you look great, your Dr. did a wonderful job!))
At the 5 week mark, I was still swollen- but the bruising was mostly gone. If you look at my second picture, that was at the 4th week. the bruise was about the side of a dime. If you had circles under your eyes before you had the procedure- you will continue to have them even with the fat grafting. (that is what my dr. told me)
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Several friends have had work done with Dr. Mentz, he was highly reccomended.