Glad I Did It - Houston, TX

After years of never finding clothes that fit...

After years of never finding clothes that fit right or that were uncomfortable and pondering whether or not I wanted to do lipo, I finally decided to take the plunge. I only had a small amount removed, saddlebags and love handles, approx. 2.5 lbs worth. What a difference it's made, I look so much better and my pants/skirts fit well.

For the first couple of days, I was clearly in the "what was I thinking" mindset, as the compression garments were so uncomfortable ( I hate binding clothes) but gradually it got better I"m now so thrilled with my new fit.

In my case there was very little swelling ( I religiously stayed away from salt and processed foods) and very little pain from the procedure. The two things that were uncomfortable were the compression garments and sitting for extended periods (and of course I have a desk job)...it would have helped to take more time off before going back to work.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. L and liked his bedside manner, the people in his office are kind and helpful and down to earth. Dr. L's reviews were great so I decided to give it a try. Dr. L did a fantastic job understanding what I wanted done and my results were what I expected. He was realistic regarding managing my expectations.