Honestly, Dr. Cortes is the Best 1 - Houston, TX

First and foremost, I want state that I have had...

First and foremost, I want state that I have had previous liposuction procedures with another local doctor and Dr. Cortes' results are astounding! I immediately saw the hourglass form right after the procedure. He truly sculpts your body. My only regret is not meeting Dr. Cortes sooner. I am reaching my two month mark and I am excited to show off my new body! I highly recommend wearing the garment all the time because it helps keep the shape. I must admit the garment does get uncomfortable at times but the end the results will be worth it.

I also had the fat transferred to my buttocks and the results are also remarkable. I had complications from a previous buttock augmentation and Dr. Cortes truly helped me correct it. Not only is the volume bigger but it also has a rounder shape.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Superb customer service and astounding results! I highly recommend Dr. Cortes. I have done thorough research and even considered going to Colombia and to Mexico for my procedures until I came across Dr. Cortes. His before and after speaks for themselves. He has perfected body sculpting and the aesthetic shape of the buttocks. JDC