Dr Newall Changed my Life in 2011 and Hes Gonna Do It Again

I had fat rolls that were hereditary.. no matter...

i had fat rolls that were hereditary.. no matter how much weight i lost or gained .. the nasty rolls were always there.. i felt like i looked like sponge bob square pants.. i didnt want to be skinny i just wanted the rolls off. so after consulting with Dr newall 7 times.. we decided that liposuction and liposculpture of my back and my sides would be the best results. i paid the $5,500 in increments because i was very scared of being under anesthesia... Dr Newall and his patient coordinator Patty are awesome.. Dr Newall did tell me that i should do my stomach and my back at the same time.. but i was afraid.. i always heard that it was not good to do too many areas in one surgery.. He insisted that i do it all.. but i said NO.. so i did the back surgery April 2011. i saw IMMEDIATE RESULTS!! i know everyone is not like this.. but he includes the liposculpting in the liposuction.. He took off all the fat on my back.. it made my booty stick out. 6 of my friends have had surgery with him after me and have loved their results.. now that my back is smooth i am going in to do my stomach this week. im so excited. i will update as soon as they do.
***CONS****
-the drainage was really gross to me.. i didnt expect so much.. i wish i would have been more prepared.. all of my sheets and pillows were drenched..
***PROS****
-Dr Newall and his Patient Coordinator is off the chain they were very patient
-there is a snack room with lots of snacks n drinks when ur getting your consultation
-consultation free (i did 7 free consultations with this dr before i said yes lol )
- the cost of surgery included all the compression garments, the entire vitamin pack, a big bag of cleaning agents for pre and post op, surgical tape, gauze, pads, bed pads, maxi pads for the drainage, a nurse coming to my home to visit and check on my progress, do a dressing change, and administer drugs after, and a massage from the facility.
-his LIPOSCUTION includes FREE LIPOSCULPTURE
-Noticeable Difference
-taking the fat off my back n sides made my booty stick out more
- Sex is so much greater now.. before i didnt want my back or waist to be touch during sex.. NOW I WANT THE LIGHTS ON..

I wanted to consult with him but I want a TT and the dates I was kook I got for in December were all taken but the 22 and 23 but by the time my appointment came around more than likely it would have been taken. I like his work and you get allot for your money. More than some of these other PS. But your back looks great.
Triple snort @ your username
Houston Plastic Surgeon

a friend had full body lipo from them and i was like WOWWW n i had to have them do me