Dr. Cortes is the Best! - Houston, TX

First and foremost, I want state that I have had...

First and foremost, I want state that I have had previous liposuction procedures with another local doctor and Dr. Cortes' results are astounding! I immediately saw the hourglass form right after the procedure. He truly sculpts your body. My only regret is not meeting Dr. Cortes sooner. I am reaching my two month mark and I am excited to show off my new body! I highly recommend wearing the garment all the time because it helps keep the shape. I must admit the garment does get uncomfortable at times but the end the results will be worth it.

I also had the fat transferred to my buttocks and the results are also remarkable. I had complications from a previous buttock augmentation and Dr. Cortes truly helped me correct it. Not only is the volume bigger but it also has a rounder shape.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Customer service was superb! Results were amazing! I highly recommend Dr. Cortes. I have done thorough research and even considered going to Colombia and to Mexico for my procedures until I came across Dr. Cortes. His before and after speaks for themselves. He has perfected body sculpting and the aesthetic shape of the buttocks.

Please show pics! Not finding very many before & after pics from this doctor. Want to see so can decide. Right now I am looking at Campo in Tijuana. THANZKS!
Do you have any pictures? I am oot and sent my pics to Lucy.... I am just waiting on an appointment for a consultation. ...sooo excited
Can you show a b4 & after pics? Im thinking of using this Dr. 4 my bbl.