Fat Transfer to Lips! * Before and After Pics** - Houston, TX

I went in for a Brazillian Butt Lips and had a fat...

I went in for a Brazillian Butt Lips and had a fat transfer to my Lips! I love my results! I might have more fat added when I have my Tummy Tuck! CHECK OUT MY BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT AND TUMMY TUCK BLOGS. JUST CLICK ON MY NAME AND ITLL BRING YOU TO MY PROFILE MENU! The recovery was very easy. No scars to my lios. The only instructions were to moisturize them!!!! THE ONLY BAD THING IS THAT I HAD TO LEARN TO WHISTLE AGAIN LOL! MY LIPS ARE BEAUTIFUL! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE DR CORTES!!!!

still the same

Lips are still looking great!

update!

So my lips have decased by about 50% .. my ps will be adding more fat when my TT is done!
Dr. Wilberto Cortes

Dr. Cortes is wonderful! He sculpted my body like a work of art! I've had a BBL with him and Lip Augmentation/Fat Transfer!!! Looking foward to my Tummy Tuck with him! He is a perfectionist and a very sweet man. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS! MY #1 PLASTIC SUERGON!!!!

how many CC's in your lips I am getting mine 5/20 !!!
I dont remember. Im having it done for the third time in July. Fat didnt take.
ok thanks wow ..I hope that doesnt happen to me :/
Make sure you dont talk alot.
hahaha are u joking silly !! I talk ALOT maybe i should add 50% more than I would have
where is your donor site for the first FT they say , the fat mimics the donor site. say if you fluctuate in your thighs snd u take from thigs for lips...lips will fluctuate. IDK how true it is but I read it on a surgeons page..so im going for my stubborn flanks as the donor site.

your lips are gorgeous! like pillows =) such great results~ thanks for sharing your story - looking forward to seeing the results post-TT!

Thanks maam! My lips have went down a bunch but not to worry..Dr. Cortes will be adding more with my tummy fat!
Hi is all the fat gone in your lips? I have had a second fat transfer to the lips. Hope this time some fat stays.
yes it appears to be all gone.I hope it stays this second time also.
after my first fat transfer a little bit fat stayed.. but at 2 months post u had 50% left...u should think that´s permanent then but it wasn't but my doctor says whats left after a month is permanent..well I hope we have better luck this second time, I try to not move the lips much in the first two weeks maybe that helps haha
Yes he did say I talked too much!
but u can´t control how much u talk.. It's been two weeks since my second fat transfer and I really tried to not move my lips to much..but now I'm going outside again so I can't conrol it anymore.. so I need luck.. and not loosing weight
lol youll be fine!!! im a blabber mouth though!!!
haha yea I just really want it to stay this time :)
I hope so! You should make.a blog with pics!
I´m now at 5 weeks post and most of the swelling is gone and all the fat is still there.. hope it stays. I´m going to make a review at 3 months post.
Hi so he only charged you 500 for both the mini lipo and transfering it to ur lips????
No I had a BBL also..it was 500 extra for lips!
O, yes! Try that menthol lip gloss for post recovery!! It feels so cooling and takes of so much pain, after the painkillers are washed away from the body, but also it helps your cells get more nutritiens, as it keeps adding to that blood flow in your lips!!! It is supposed to keep your cells vigorous, and not decay... It is the safest procedure, no bad after shocks like with silicones, no ruptures - all natural, but very, very painful, yet - long term satisfying!!! If you are brave enoguh to do it! Could crook your smile a bit, though... And clinic Edumed in Zagreb does a great job, very steril, clean and safe with extremly reasonable prices - worth even flying in and paying for the weekend at Palace or Hilton Double Tree!!! Great nurses and professional maxofacial surgeons there, that keep you smiling and talk to you during the operation, and play some awesome music all the way through, call you after a few days, keep up with your healing process - very nice and responsible people, in my personal experience so far, but it took me a lot of patience and i took my fat from my tummy, low cuts, no scars visible therefore! I realised than what artists they have to be, and how greatly inlove with beauty and inclined to perfection, to be able to do all that on a daily basis. i have so much respect for that profession now, as I see them more and more like artists at this point..
The same doctor who did my BrazillianButt lift did the lip fat transfer and will be doing it again when i have my tummy tuck.
how i reduce fat from lips ,i want smaller lips
I've never herd of that..we can just switch lips!!! But maybe liposuction.

zain, you might want to check out the lip reduction community here.

Thanks Angie...I didn't know there was such a thing!