Fat Transfer to Lips! * Before and After Pics** - Houston, TX

I went in for a Brazillian Butt Lips and had a fat...

I went in for a Brazillian Butt Lips and had a fat transfer to my Lips! I love my results! I might have more fat added when I have my Tummy Tuck! CHECK OUT MY BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT AND TUMMY TUCK BLOGS. JUST CLICK ON MY NAME AND ITLL BRING YOU TO MY PROFILE MENU! The recovery was very easy. No scars to my lios. The only instructions were to moisturize them!!!! THE ONLY BAD THING IS THAT I HAD TO LEARN TO WHISTLE AGAIN LOL! MY LIPS ARE BEAUTIFUL! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE DR CORTES!!!!

Your lips look beautiful! Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. Were your lips in much pain during recovery?

No pain at all... just dryness..had to keep lubricated. Maybe I didn't feel them because the pain from the bbl was so severe.

still the same

Lips are still looking great!
Hi so he only charged you 500 for both the mini lipo and transfering it to ur lips????
No I had a BBL also..it was 500 extra for lips!
O, yes! Try that menthol lip gloss for post recovery!! It feels so cooling and takes of so much pain, after the painkillers are washed away from the body, but also it helps your cells get more nutritiens, as it keeps adding to that blood flow in your lips!!! It is supposed to keep your cells vigorous, and not decay... It is the safest procedure, no bad after shocks like with silicones, no ruptures - all natural, but very, very painful, yet - long term satisfying!!! If you are brave enoguh to do it! Could crook your smile a bit, though... And clinic Edumed in Zagreb does a great job, very steril, clean and safe with extremly reasonable prices - worth even flying in and paying for the weekend at Palace or Hilton Double Tree!!! Great nurses and professional maxofacial surgeons there, that keep you smiling and talk to you during the operation, and play some awesome music all the way through, call you after a few days, keep up with your healing process - very nice and responsible people, in my personal experience so far, but it took me a lot of patience and i took my fat from my tummy, low cuts, no scars visible therefore! I realised than what artists they have to be, and how greatly inlove with beauty and inclined to perfection, to be able to do all that on a daily basis. i have so much respect for that profession now, as I see them more and more like artists at this point..

update!

So my lips have decased by about 50% .. my ps will be adding more fat when my TT is done!
how many CC's in your lips I am getting mine 5/20 !!!
I dont remember. Im having it done for the third time in July. Fat didnt take.
ok thanks wow ..I hope that doesnt happen to me :/
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes is wonderful! He sculpted my body like a work of art! I've had a BBL with him and Lip Augmentation/Fat Transfer!!! Looking foward to my Tummy Tuck with him! He is a perfectionist and a very sweet man. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS! MY #1 PLASTIC SUERGON!!!!