Lip Augmentation - Houston, TX

I had a lip augmentation about a year & half ago...

I had a lip augmentation about a year & half ago with Michael Siegel, using filler juvederm. I've had this procedure before with a different doctor, but had recently moved back to my home city Houston, needing a new local doctor. I tried to book an appointment with one doctor, but unfortunately they were booked. So that practice referred me to Dr. Siegel, since he was located in the same building. They had talked highly of him, so I thought to give it a shot. He was quiet, but nice & respectful. I told him I wanted my lips a little fuller, and he quickly started the process without asking me exactly what I had I mind. Unfortunately, by the time he was done, my top lip looked extremely overfilled. I asked him why it looked this way, and he simply said it would come down. I also asked why did you not put any in my bottom lip. He said it wasn't needed. Anyway, I gave it a good long week to come down, but my results were horrible. My upper lip was overfilled, while my bottom looked very small compared. So I made a second appointment to correct the issue. When I went back with my boyfriend, we both told him the matter. He looked at me and said I was fine! Even my boyfriend said it didn't look right, PLUS every time I went out to the grocery store or restaurants, people would stare and start talking about it. It was one of the most disturbing experiences I've ever had. So I ended up going to a different doctor to have the whole thing removed. Thank my guardian angel because I was so scared! If you must get a lip augmentation please be careful on who preforms it ladies! It could change your life for the better, or the worst! Good luck!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was nice, but did not care for giving a reasonable lip augmention. Like I said he brought down my self esteem, expecially when I went to public places. Had to go to a different doctor to have juvederm in my lips removed. Please be careful!