"At Last a Breast Reduction" - Houston, TX

I'm 40 years old, single and no kids. I have been...

I'm 40 years old, single and no kids. I have been wanting to have a breast reduction done for years but I was advised to wait until I have kids, but that never happened! So, I finally got tired of waiting and enduring the back and neck pains, looking disproportioned, tired of clothes not fitting properly!! So I finally had it done on jan 30th, 2014, and thank God. I was about at 40DDD and 36F/G ( measured in 2 other bras. I'm hoping to be a 36 C once all swelling has subsided.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

POD 15

Not sagging any more!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before suggest pics 36F/G

Every week I have noticed they are softer. The only firm part now is just the bottom of the breasts.
They look great - what a big difference. You must feel so much better.
Congrats on your surgery! You are looking great and look like you are healing well. Hope your recovery continues to go smoothly.

3 weeks post op. All sutures have been removed!

Breast are a little softer but still tender with burning sensation in the nipple area. Still lots of swelling.

You look healed very good! What size were you pre & post?! Looking good honey! Skin makes a huge difference, yours is very nice!!
Thank you! I was a 34 F/ G in some bras and other a 38DD which I'm sure I was wearing the wrong size, LOL! So I'm not really sure what size I was. When I go back for my follow up appointment I will ask my PS what size did the measure me pre Op. Post op he said I would be a D cup.
You do look like me. I am 6 weeks post op and the swelling did go down some. Yesterday I was swollen again due to traveling all day. I can still feel it today and see it. Wonder what does her them so upset about car rides and flight that they swelling again. Your swelling will go down quite a bit more. Mine did the biggest jump between 5-6 weeks if it comes to swelling. I will just to hang in there some more. Good luck

4 weeks post OP

All Scabs are gone! Just pink skin around my areola and and where all the scabs fell off. Seems like more swelling at 4 weeks. Still with some itching and sensitivity on the nipples. I can't wait till the. Swelling goes down. Over all my back and neck feels 100% better!

I am only 8 days in right now, but yours really have been healing nicely. Good luck
Your doctor did a really good job :) I'm scheduled for May 27th.
Nothing short of amazing and you can tell from the front that you are still really swollen. Things will settle down a lot in the next two months.
Houston Plastic Surgeon