"At Last a Breast Reduction" - Houston, TX

I'm 40 years old, single and no kids. I have been...

I'm 40 years old, single and no kids. I have been wanting to have a breast reduction done for years but I was advised to wait until I have kids, but that never happened! So, I finally got tired of waiting and enduring the back and neck pains, looking disproportioned, tired of clothes not fitting properly!! So I finally had it done on jan 30th, 2014, and thank God. I was about at 40DDD and 36F/G ( measured in 2 other bras. I'm hoping to be a 36 C once all swelling has subsided.

POD 15

Not sagging any more!

Before suggest pics 36F/G

3 weeks post op. All sutures have been removed!

Breast are a little softer but still tender with burning sensation in the nipple area. Still lots of swelling.

4 weeks post OP

All Scabs are gone! Just pink skin around my areola and and where all the scabs fell off. Seems like more swelling at 4 weeks. Still with some itching and sensitivity on the nipples. I can't wait till the. Swelling goes down. Over all my back and neck feels 100% better!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Nothing short of amazing and you can tell from the front that you are still really swollen. Things will settle down a lot in the next two months.
wow, your surgeon did a great job and you look amazing. can i ask which procedure you had done please?
Wow! You look great :-) happy for you
Thank you!
Did your nipples move up as your breast settled, or stay the same?
Stayed the same
You look amazing - and have a gorgeous shape. What a transformation. Glad your neck and back feel better too. Isn't it amazing?
Yes it is! Thanks
They look great - very natural looking.
Thank you!
Oops My bad not my review lol blame the pain meds lol #sorry
Thank you!
BEAUTIFUL and very natural shape, congrats! You're healing quickly and well. Continued good healing, take care :-DSuzy
Thank You. It's good to hear my shape is nice! Life changing!
Thanks!
Great shape!!!! I'm looking forward to 4 wks! Lol
Thanks! You'll get there! This type of surgery takes along time to see end results unfortunately.
You look healed very good! What size were you pre & post?! Looking good honey! Skin makes a huge difference, yours is very nice!!
Thank you! I was a 34 F/ G in some bras and other a 38DD which I'm sure I was wearing the wrong size, LOL! So I'm not really sure what size I was. When I go back for my follow up appointment I will ask my PS what size did the measure me pre Op. Post op he said I would be a D cup.
Ok! You look nice... My PS told me I would not be an A cup & he would leave me a big larger just becsuse! Are pretty much healed up?! And soreness?!
You do look like me. I am 6 weeks post op and the swelling did go down some. Yesterday I was swollen again due to traveling all day. I can still feel it today and see it. Wonder what does her them so upset about car rides and flight that they swelling again. Your swelling will go down quite a bit more. Mine did the biggest jump between 5-6 weeks if it comes to swelling. I will just to hang in there some more. Good luck
Ok, Thanks!
When I'm driving I use a small blanket across my chest / seat belt to help with the tenderness in my breast. I try to go slow over bumps in the road or avoid them all together to ease the discomfort. I haven't been doing anything other than work, maybe go to the store or a restaurant to eat then back home. I'm still trying to take it very easy!
Wow - you look a amazing! What a wonderful transformation!