Excited, Scared, Happy, Waiting to See a Brand New Me - Houston TX

Scheduled for Gastric Bypass in 5days woo hoo lol,...

Scheduled for Gastric Bypass in 5days woo hoo lol, 250 5ft3, after 5 kids and 2 years of trying to lose weight from carrying twins. I tried every diet and diet pill you could imagine. I worked out and ate right, the weight would come off and come right back double, this was my last resort, seeking advice, friends that has also had it and support....xoxo

Sorry, my crazy phone, I'm up walking already! The walking helps with the gas pain, the pain meds are life savers, I'll keep you posted:=)

Hi there, I'm so glad your surgery went well, I hope you're feeling better and everything's going well for you. Looking forward to reading your updates!

Well ladies, so far so good:=) my surgery went great and I'm up walking alreafy

Surgery went great. I was up and walking 3 hours...

Surgery went great. I was up and walking 3 hours after my surgery.My one week follow up was Friday and i'm down 13lbs:=) Very excited! I was off pain meds by day 3 and driving by day 5. I was told getting up and walking is very important for faster healing. So far the gas pain was horrible. I took pepcid, walked around the house and burped alot and it helped the gas to release.I plan to get on my eliptical today and go pretty slow to start off my working out process:=)

15 months later.....

Hi everyone, it's been over a year since my surgery, I must say i'm very happy! I started out at 270, today i'm a healthy 145. I work out 4 times a day and eat right. I didn't get much hanging skin, but I definitely need a tummy tuck and breast lift! :)
Hi, I was wondering which insurance you had. Most do not cover this type of procedure and I would like to get this after the New Year. You look great and thanks for sharing your pics and information.
You look fabulous.. I'm 270 :) I'm so excited as my surgery is in 7 days.. Hope to look like you, I carry in my hips butt n thighs.
Thanks so much hearts 1980, how did your surgery go? It will be hard at first, then you will see how easy it gets! Good luck hunny! Those curves will look Dangerous! Lol
Dr. Said Bina

I found my surgeon on Healthgrades.com He is absolutely awesome.