Face, Neck, and Brow Lift - Houston, TX

I had been thinking about having my eyelids done...

I had been thinking about having my eyelids done for several years. Finally, I made the decision to do it. My right eyelid had gotten so bad that it almost felt necessary to hold it open late at night. After I decided to do it, I thought I might as well go all the way and have a face, neck, and brow lift. I expected to pay 25,000 to 30,000, so I was pleasantly surprised when it was only 15,000. The surgery was performed on a Thursday morning at a great hospital and I came home that afternoon. My doctor had given me his cell phone number just in case I needed to reach him. Slept in a recliner for a couple of weeks to cut down on swelling. I took pain med for 2 days, but I really didn't need it. Ten days after surgery, I went out to eat with my family. Still had some bruising, but I was getting cabin fever. Recovery was fast and uneventful. Even my doctor was shocked at how fast I healed/recovered, especially considering the fact that I was 60 (only a week now until my 61st birthday). My husband and I love the results. Now I look more like I feel on the inside instead of that tired old woman who had been looking back at me from the mirror.

I had a face lift in Can Cun. It was a night mare. The international coordinator left me stranded in this foreign country for 12 days and now I do not know how to get back to the airport. She has my paper work and wont return my calls
Your results are wonderful ! You appear so much more youthful, now.
Thank you! I was very fortunate to find an outstanding doctor.
Dr. Eric Humble

I can't think of anything negative to say about my doctor or my experience. I really don't know about his payment process because I paid cash. I have never met a doctor as caring and patient as Dr. Humble. My appointments with him are never rushed.