Face, Neck, and Brow Lift - Houston, TX

I had been thinking about having my eyelids done...

I had been thinking about having my eyelids done for several years. Finally, I made the decision to do it. My right eyelid had gotten so bad that it almost felt necessary to hold it open late at night. After I decided to do it, I thought I might as well go all the way and have a face, neck, and brow lift. I expected to pay 25,000 to 30,000, so I was pleasantly surprised when it was only 15,000. The surgery was performed on a Thursday morning at a great hospital and I came home that afternoon. My doctor had given me his cell phone number just in case I needed to reach him. Slept in a recliner for a couple of weeks to cut down on swelling. I took pain med for 2 days, but I really didn't need it. Ten days after surgery, I went out to eat with my family. Still had some bruising, but I was getting cabin fever. Recovery was fast and uneventful. Even my doctor was shocked at how fast I healed/recovered, especially considering the fact that I was 60 (only a week now until my 61st birthday). My husband and I love the results. Now I look more like I feel on the inside instead of that tired old woman who had been looking back at me from the mirror.

Dr. Eric Humble

I can't think of anything negative to say about my doctor or my experience. I really don't know about his payment process because I paid cash. I have never met a doctor as caring and patient as Dr. Humble. My appointments with him are never rushed.

I had a face lift in Can Cun. It was a night mare. The international coordinator left me stranded in this foreign country for 12 days and now I do not know how to get back to the airport. She has my paper work and wont return my calls
Your results are wonderful ! You appear so much more youthful, now.
Thank you! I was very fortunate to find an outstanding doctor.
Oh my...what a difference! You look amazing! I'm in Houston and, as my profile name says, considering my options. I will check out Dr. Humble. You look so beautiful!
OK I just looked at his website and saw your beautiful pictures! I'm going to call them this week. I've been so afraid to have anyone touch me, but after seeing yours (and others that he's done), I'm goin' in!
You will not regret going to Dr. Humble. He's the nicest, most caring doctor you will ever meet. Plus his work is outstanding. I still look in the mirror and find it almost unbelievable at how improved my appearance it. We all grow old, but we can certainly look better while we do it. Keep me updated on your progress. By the way, you will love his office staff too.
Sincerely,
Donna
Thank you! I am very pleased with the results.
You look fantastic!!! Very natural :)
Thank you!
You look fabulous! Congratulations :)
You really look nice. You do not look pulled or fake. You look lovely and youthful. I have been search for the right doctor for several years now. I wanted to have the fat transfers too. Did you have that? Thank you.
No fat transfers needed. One thing Dr. Humble stressed over and over was not looking fake or pulled. I put my faith in him and was rewarded with excellent results. If you live in the Houston (or Texas) area, I highly recommend Dr. Humble.

You look great. Congrats on your results!

Thank you!
Wow. Great results. Nice to hear your story. Having same procedure May 1. Am very anxious so nice to hear you did so well. I'm also 60 but don't feel it.
Honestly, the surgery and recovery was a breeze. There were a couple of days that my family said I resembled Uncle Fester from the Adams Family, but fortunately, that didn't last long. LOL