Hooding Eyelids Made Me Self-conscious - Houston, TX

My eyelids began "hooding" a few years ago and...

My eyelids began "hooding" a few years ago and they were getting progressively worse and making me self-conscious because they made me look really tired all of the time. I decided to get them corrected now, while I am 43, so I could enjoy the results at a younger age rather than waiting until I am in my 50s. Although the first few weeks of healing are tough to deal with (you wonder if you'll ever look normal again), after 3 weeks I was completely happy with my decision to have the surgery. Just be patient with the healing...my eyelids look better and better every single day.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Funk is very professional and a great surgeon. The results of the blepharoplasty surgery are very natural looking, no one would even know I had anything done because my eyelids now look like they should...no more hooding. Dr. Funk's office staff and the surgery center staff are all very pleasant, professional, and gave great care and follow-up. I would definitely recommend the Dr. Funk and the procedure to anyone who is considering it.