Lower Bleph to Get Rid of Fat Pads/puffy Eyes - Houston, TX

Decided to write this review because I used this...

Decided to write this review because I used this site when doing research for my surgery and the reviews and pictures were so helpful for what to expect from a person that has actually this procedure done. The surgery was not painful at all. Other than slightly dry eyes, I had absolutely no issues and no pain.

Doctor's name

Hi everyone, thank you for the "you look great" comments! Best thing I ever did was this surgery, it was a life changer. Lots of questions about who my doctor is. Dr. Audrey Ahuero 713-953-9932
Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeons of Texas
7500 San Felipe St Suite 200
Houston, TX 77063

Happy New Year!

Wanted the best when doing surgery on the eyes so I went to an occuloplastics surgeon. My doctor was awesome!

Wow! You look awesome!
was it out patient? were you sore? were you bruised? how long were you out?
Please, Please, tell me your docs info ...I need help with these bags.....your eyes are so beautiful!
Hi! I am from HOUSTON too and really want to find a good doctor. I have been wanting to do this surgery for years. You look great. Can you provide to doctors name? Greatly appreciate it!
Can you please message me the name of your doctor??
BEAUTIFUL WORK. DID WE EVER DISCLOSE THE SURGEON?
PuffyEyes or anyone else that may have the info, can you please inbox me the name of the surgeon that you used? Thanks and by the way you look fantastic.
would like to know the physical outcome of the surgery (aside from the obvious) for example what after affects have you gone through since the surgery, any complications, do you now have dry eye, any eye irritability, anything you experienced at all would greatly help a lot of people who are thinking of going through the same procedure.
I am deciding on whether or not to do the under eye puffiness surgery! I have wanted to do it for over 30 yrs now. I was told by my regular eye doctor, to let the surgeon know who is going to perform the surgery, that I tend to have dry eyes and how will it affect me after surgery.
so does anyone know her doctor?
can you share your docs name you look great!
Will u please share doctors name
wow you look great!!! tell me a little about the afterwards....do you have numbing in the area, was there any loss of movement of the lower eye lid for any amount of time, do you suffer from dry and/or irritable eyes now?....... seriously thinking of getting this procedure done but when it comes to the face i worry a lot!!!! had lipo done to my chin area and lost movemnet of my lips after the procedure. did a lot of exercises afterwards to get my muscles back to functioning the way they did before the procedure. everything is fine now but it worries me to no end about haveing a procedure done to the face.
Hi your eyes look fab... I'm 34 and have been battling this problem for a while... could you provide me with the doctor that you went to?

Hi u look amazing I'm been doing reseach on what to do with my dark and baggy eyes but I really need some advise from you do you think you can give me inf on what to do please. hope I hear from you soon thank you ***********@*******.com

Wow, you look amazing! your surgeon did a great job :) im going to pm you for more info. ive noticed bugs/puffyness under my eyes for a few years now and It seems to be more noticeable and worse now that I turned 30. Concealers dont help.
please could i learn who was your doctor ? thank you for sharing..
Thanks for your update. Its quite helpful! Could you please tell me what kind of surgery you had?
I think your surgeon did an amazing job. I too suffer from this problem all my life, but it didn't get worst till my early 20's. I know how it feel for people to look at you and then quickly turn their heads away because they see huge bags. I would like to know who is the name of your awesome surgeon? Also could you post a pic of you outside. I wouldn't ask about the pic, but I know that the light in a car and in a dark setting can be different from just the good old outside natural light. I will be traveling so I want to make sure that I have a good idea of how I will look after the surgery. If you could just post the name of the surgeon that would be greatly appreciated. Well I hope you are enjoying every minute of your new look.
hi , you do look great!! you mentioned you had dry eyes - was this right after surgery or is this something you now have to deal with. my mom had both upper and lower eye lids done and she suffers terribly with dry eye now!! the surgery was about 6 years ago!!!
Hey! Great results! Do you wear make up under your eyes ever? Did the surgery help with this? So happy everything went well for you :)
Hi, Thank you! I used to wear makeup under eyes and use every product known to man to help with the bags but as you can see from the first picture, nothing helped. Now, I just throw on my foundation and go!

Holy mackerel, I can't believe how great your eyes looked after just 1 week! Thank you so much for posting those photos. I can't see any scars or signs of the surgery. Where were the incisions made?

P.S. You have gorgeous hair!

Hi Megan, Thank you! It truly was the easiest surgery! No scars, the incision was inside my eyelid (sounds painful, but never felt a thing). PS- thanks, had a good hair day for once :)
How old are you? In the puffy eye picture you looked about 35 now now you look 28