Best Decision Made! Rhinoplasty!

Good afternoon, On November 20, 2012 I had a nose...

Good afternoon, On November 20, 2012 I had a nose surgery to fix my deviated septum, and improving the aesthetics of my nose too, I asked to remove a hump (profile), so as to reduce the thickness of the nose a little bit (front). It's been 18 days since my surgery and I am very happy with the results, Dr. Michel Siegel left me very satisfied and very happy with the results.

Before taking the decision for my surgery, I made a detailed investigation of different doctors to make the best decision. I focused my search in: health magazines, health pages with patients’ reviews and investigating the doctors that had been top nominees in recent years. At the end of a long search for the right surgeon, I chose Dr. Michel Siegel for his expertise on the face, is an otorhinolaryngologist and plastic surgeon, and I do not regret the decision that I made, on the contrary I am very happy with the result of the surgery.

Initially I reached the office of Dr. Siegel only for the nose surgery, after I saw the results, I decided to start laser hair removal and botox. I am very happy with the attention of Dr. Michel Siegel and his team, Michelle, Lisa and Tayson are excellent people and their specialized service is spectacular.

Thanks and Best Regards, V.

It had been now 3 weeks, and i am really loving my...

It had been now 3 weeks, and i am really loving my new nose, super natural look :-) Thanks again Dr. Siegel, and I hope that i was able to help to other patients to make a good decision.

Best regards,