Physically Fit 27 Y/o Female Who Underwent Chin Reduction Surgery

Motivation: I felt my elongated chin was out of...

motivation: I felt my elongated chin was out of proportion with the rest of my facial features.
pros: The chin reduction surgery went even better than expected. My chin was shorted about 6mm and my chin asymmetry fixed. The swelling was only very noticeable for about 4 days. All incisions/stitches were made inside the mouth, at the base behind the lower lip. ABSOLUTELY no scarring :)
excellent followup care too!
cons: no cons
outcome: My friends and I agree that the surgical results look beautiful and help enhance my other facial features subtlety.

pics added

found my some pre & post chin-reduction surgery pics
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Norris was polite, patient, and did not push for any extra surgical procedures. I consulted with many other surgeons and chose Dr. Norris due to his talents, integrity, and ability to see the human form as a whole rather than individual parts. I strongly recommend him.

wow you look great :)
Thanks for sharing your story and photos! It's so great to see such a lovely outcome!
You look gorgeous! :) I had a rhinoplasty and now feel like chin is a bit too long for my facial features and want to get mine shortened as well. Do you know what technique they used? Was it just shaving down the chin bone basically?
May I ask how was recovery like, did you feel weak/sick etc? what was pain and swelling like? x
the day of surgery I was "out of it" due to the anesthesia. The next day I didn't feel weak or sick, so I didn't take any of my prescribed pain meds. Typically though, I have a high pain tolerance. Most of my swelling 70% went down within about 10 days (I made sure to ice and wear the chin compression garment 24/7. It took about 3 months for 100% of the swelling to go down. I took arnica montana pellets and bromelain capsules to help decrease swelling and inflammation. I used arnica montana gel on directly on the area of swelling. hope this helps you
You look great! Congrats on your results. :)
Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! Do you, by chance, have any side pictures you can share so we can see your transformation from that angle?
found few pics. hope helps u out some!