Physically Fit 27 Y/o Female Who Underwent Chin Reduction Surgery

Motivation: I felt my elongated chin was out of...

motivation: I felt my elongated chin was out of proportion with the rest of my facial features.
pros: The chin reduction surgery went even better than expected. My chin was shorted about 6mm and my chin asymmetry fixed. The swelling was only very noticeable for about 4 days. All incisions/stitches were made inside the mouth, at the base behind the lower lip. ABSOLUTELY no scarring :)
excellent followup care too!
cons: no cons
outcome: My friends and I agree that the surgical results look beautiful and help enhance my other facial features subtlety.

Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! Do you, by chance, have any side pictures you can share so we can see your transformation from that angle?

pics added

found my some pre & post chin-reduction surgery pics

Hi thinanna, I just had my chin reduction surgery by burring down my chin bone 10 days ago (6mm was chopped off). I wonder what method your surgeon used for your case, is it simply shaving down your chin bone? My biggest concern now is that the swelling has nearly gone, but I feel a big excessive meat there on my chin which makes my face look even longer, and a double-chin appearance due to skin sagging under my chin. I wanna ask you if it is normal to see these *wrong* signs, and if the skin around chin will be better by time? Thanks!
wow you look great :)
Thanks for sharing your story and photos! It's so great to see such a lovely outcome!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Norris was polite, patient, and did not push for any extra surgical procedures. I consulted with many other surgeons and chose Dr. Norris due to his talents, integrity, and ability to see the human form as a whole rather than individual parts. I strongly recommend him.