Cellulaze for Cellulite - Houston, TX

Love the results of my Cellulaze treatment. I had...

Love the results of my Cellulaze treatment. I had done other cellulite treatments that only lasted a couple weeks. After paying for that over and over without having any permanent result, I decided Cellulaze was my best bet. I'm really glad I did it. My skin is tighter and my cellulite is gone completely.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Found him online as one of the first doctors in the area to have the procedure. Didn't know much about it, but the staff took their time making sure I understood everything. Totally worth it. Highly recommend this doctor for anyone considering Cellulaze to get rid of their cellulite.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Cellulaze community.