Butt Implants with Fat Transfer I Didnt Want to Gain Weight for Bbl but I Love my Results Thanks Dr Cortes - Houston, TX

I ladies i bearly did my account wich i regreat...

i ladies i bearly did my account wich i regreat for not doing it sooner i had my butt implants with Dr Cortes uston Tx and i totally love my results i had a Consultation with Dr Cortes and many others Drs but Dr Cortes was the only one who i could see that i could trust he told me that i had a lil bit of fat but not enoug to get the results i expected so he recoomend to gain weight and i told him that i didnt wanted to gain weight because it ALWAYS goes to my face first and i look horrible, i told him if he could still do it without me gaining any weight and he told me that it was not about money it was about results so that made me feel that he actually care about my results not like other Doctors that had told me that they could still do it. Dr Cortes told me that if i didnt want it to gain weight that implants were the second choice so i took my desicion and i went for implants i feel great the scar is minor and it doesnt feel like i had implants wich that was my main concern. i absolutly love my results and would do it al over again. i had 3 procedure liposuction, fat transfer to hips and he also inject fat in my buttoucks so iit doent look like i have implants because of the fat he put ;) im suppper excited and ready to show off my new body i would be posting photos sooon!! if you are skinny and dont want to gain weight i would so reccomend Dr Cortes!!!

Love my results thanks Dr Cortes you change My...

love my results thanks Dr Cortes you change My life!!!

i was always skinny and i never got a butt. Dr Cortes he actually cares about your results not your mone! my idea was getting the bbl done but he told me that i that point i was not a good candidate that i had to gain weight and sience getting weight was not my thing i went for implants and yes i was supper nervous on having something that is not mine in my body. So Ithank Dr Cortes for changing my life my results are amazing the recovery wasnt bad and you cant even tell if i have implants or bbl or if my butt is just natural big lol i love my results !!!!! 5 *

Houston Plastic Surgeon

i found Dr Cortes on real self. he deserves all fives him and his staff are awsome !!! i really love the before and after photos of Dr Cortes i choose hyim over a lot of Doctors including Salama and why go out of state when we have an amazing Dr in Texas. Dr Cortes and his staff answered all my doubts and i came up with my decission

How many cc u got? I'm skinny too and do not want to gain weight..
That sounds great, I want to get butt implants because i too am not a good candidate for a bbl. How much did he charge you for your procedures? Everything you got done is exactly what I want and i may consider him if hes not too expensive.
What is the max cc of butt implant he will give?
WOW! What an incredible butt! You got your money's worth. Please show it off for all the guys in TX!
Five days post from butt implants and BBL with Dr. Cortes. I told him what my desires was he gave me his full and honest opinion and from there I told him to do his thing and I'm 100% Happy.
I wish I could see more pics of your sexy new butt. I'm getting my butt implants plus bbl in October with Dr Cortes. I had a few questions to as you, is that ok?
Did you get your implants?
can you do a fat stransfer after a butt implant
Looking good!! Congrats! How do u feel? Does your but feel any different? Like can u feel that there is a implant inside?
Wow! You look really good! What style did you go with? Are they the round butt implants?
Your butt looks bangin'! I am not too skinny but I also don't have enough fat (partially due to recent TT since I couldn't afford the butt at the same time) so a BBL wouldn't fill out my rear enough.
you look great. what were your stats pre-surgery? how tall & how much did you weigh? how much did he recommend gaining? thank you
Wow Your results are Awesome! do u have any before pictures? I want to do the BBL with Dr. cortes too I been seeking doctors in Houston because I am in houston and don't want to travel Dr. Salama's work looks Amazing but he's in Miami :( But Dr. Cortes has been my first choice due to his reviews.. How long did it take u to get your surgery date? and was that all u paid (9,350) including anesthesia?
sarahjaimes, good luck which Dr Are you considering? are you willing to come to houston for surgery? i got 500 cc and no i cant feel the implant when i touch it or bend down Dr Cortes put the implant under the muscle so when i squezze my butt it feels normal and a firm feel to it like if i work out my butt! lol it looks really nice and i dont see a difference of it and brazilian butt lift but the scar wich is getting a lot better! keep us posted!!
i agree Ms Aryva 79 its all about looking sexxy this days and yes even to get a job :/ but everything its possible this days by having surgery done and choosing the right surgeon before my surgery i was very uncofrtable with my body it kinda drepressed me knowing that a lot of girls out thetre look amazing and i didnt but im so thankful i made my desison and having my butt done was all i needed it to take my women out lol i love my results and would be more than happy to answer any questions yall may have, Dr Cortes is who i would highly recommend for Any butt surgery!!
how long does the butt implant last before you have to get it done again? Does it hurt real bad afterwards?
Hi Ms I quince, i agree with you Dr Cortes recomended to keep a balance diet and to exercise as well. doctors change your body drastically but its also up to us to mantain our figure that way.
Awesome story I'm encouraged more to do this after reading Ur story.
Hi msclassybooty! It looks amazing! I'm from toronto and have my op in feb. I was just wondering what size implants you got and how they look when you're bent over or if you can feel the edge of the implants if you squeeze your butt. Does it jiggle the same? Where did you get lipo done?
In today's time everyone wants to looks beautiful for this it is necessary you should have proper shape and size of body,it is require to put efforts in eating and exercise you have to do on daily basis. Get the all-in-one solution for butt enhancement, BBB Formula became an immediate success and continues to help men and women achieve their goals.
Agree with ya!! Today it's all about looks. It's always been but getting worse & worse nowa days I mean even applying for jobs now.... If the other person is cuter/hotter/sexier they get the job if the interviewer is a male even if U have more experience or schooling If Ur not the better looking one u ain't hired! Sad but true I've seen it happen way to many times.
j sass thanks for stopping by!! good luck ill be waiting to see pictures !! and for me i can post all my after pictures but i would love to share my befores but sience i never liked my flat butt before i never took pictures of it but Dr Cortes send me my before and after phots thru email i could post those, the changes are big and if it would help at least one girl ill post it !! good luck your date is around the corner!!! yes thats what i love the most about my results my hips look even now that change my shape a lot i would post more photos !!
Thank you for posting and yes it does help me! wish more people would post! lol but im grateful you did! :)
Finally!! Someone who went to Dr. Cortes and posted pics! lol Im doing a BBL and i already have the weight on me ;p lol but i understand about it going to your face! its doing that to me now! Congratulations girlie! from what I can see he did a great job! if you ever can post pics from the front, i have no hips so he said he would inject them I would like to see what his works looks like besides the brochure pics:) i always say that you get a better visual with clothes on! my surgery is in Jan 25th and im going to Dr. Cortes :D