Butt Implants with Fat Transfer I Didnt Want to Gain Weight for Bbl but I Love my Results Thanks Dr Cortes - Houston, TX

I ladies i bearly did my account wich i regreat...

i ladies i bearly did my account wich i regreat for not doing it sooner i had my butt implants with Dr Cortes uston Tx and i totally love my results i had a Consultation with Dr Cortes and many others Drs but Dr Cortes was the only one who i could see that i could trust he told me that i had a lil bit of fat but not enoug to get the results i expected so he recoomend to gain weight and i told him that i didnt wanted to gain weight because it ALWAYS goes to my face first and i look horrible, i told him if he could still do it without me gaining any weight and he told me that it was not about money it was about results so that made me feel that he actually care about my results not like other Doctors that had told me that they could still do it. Dr Cortes told me that if i didnt want it to gain weight that implants were the second choice so i took my desicion and i went for implants i feel great the scar is minor and it doesnt feel like i had implants wich that was my main concern. i absolutly love my results and would do it al over again. i had 3 procedure liposuction, fat transfer to hips and he also inject fat in my buttoucks so iit doent look like i have implants because of the fat he put ;) im suppper excited and ready to show off my new body i would be posting photos sooon!! if you are skinny and dont want to gain weight i would so reccomend Dr Cortes!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Love my results thanks Dr Cortes you change My...

love my results thanks Dr Cortes you change My life!!!

i was always skinny and i never got a butt. Dr Cortes he actually cares about your results not your mone! my idea was getting the bbl done but he told me that i that point i was not a good candidate that i had to gain weight and sience getting weight was not my thing i went for implants and yes i was supper nervous on having something that is not mine in my body. So Ithank Dr Cortes for changing my life my results are amazing the recovery wasnt bad and you cant even tell if i have implants or bbl or if my butt is just natural big lol i love my results !!!!! 5 *

How long did it take you to get back to normal activities? I only have two weeks off from work to this procedure. Would you say that is enough time? I mainly sit in an office.
Awesome results!!! You look amazing!! I'm thinking of getting the same procedure because I am also thin and do not have enough fat for the big booty I want. I have big boobs and now a TT so I just need a big booty to complete the package!!! Dr. Cortes is my first choice! What kind of implants are the? The rubber ones or the ones with the liquid inside? Also, what size did you get? Can you post more pics?!?! Thanks!!!
Looking girl!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

i found Dr Cortes on real self. he deserves all fives him and his staff are awsome !!! i really love the before and after photos of Dr Cortes i choose hyim over a lot of Doctors including Salama and why go out of state when we have an amazing Dr in Texas. Dr Cortes and his staff answered all my doubts and i came up with my decission