Butt lift Dr. Cortes -Houston TX

Hello all! I am soo excited that I am having my...

Hello all! I am soo excited that I am having my sx in less than two weeks. Had I known about this site earlier I would have been on here sharing my excitement with everyone here. I have been met with so much negativity from so many people. But looking at some of the comments this site, a lot of people seem so supportive of one another, and that is just what I need. I have done my research on Dr. Cortes and from what I have seen so far from his site, his You Tube videos, and the lovely Mrs. Mariel2013, I am so ready for my big day.

One more week...anxious and can't hardly wait!!

Good evening ladies...I wanted to post my before pics...please excuse all the cover up marks....I have a lot of tattoos lol...but I am soo ready for my new bootay. I have exactly one week from today before my big day is here, and time is passing really fast. I will be keeping everyone updated as I get closer to my date. Thank you again to all my real self sisters for wishing me luck.

New Surgery Date

My surgery date has changed and is now this coming up Monday, instead of Thursday. I am sooo excited and can't hardly wait. Praying everything goes well and also praying for a safe recovery. Will keep you guys updated. Talk to you soon!

Big day tomorrow

The big day is tomorrow..I am excited and anxious. I will be setting my alarms and making sure I am up and out of here no later than 4:30 in the morning. I know I am not gonna be able to sleep because I am so excited. Soo happy!!

Two days post op

I am up walking around and doing pretty good.. I am sore all over...does anyone else's fill like this..when you lay on you stomach, what's the easiest way to get up.. I experience so much pain tryna get up.

3 days Post Op

Wanted to share some more post op too tired to black out my tattoos..lol ass looking good from the back and side.

Getting around

I will say that anyone that is gonna help you must have patients because you will need them constantly..It's hard for me having the bbl and thigh lift but God is good he gives me the strength to push forward and help me get out of bed in the morning.. I also already had a tummy tuck before the surgery.. So I think everything came together pretty good.

Sorry so late with updated

Hey all my Real self dolls.. It has been a minute since I have been on here.. I have been on a roller coaster of a ride trying to heal and get better..there have been many tears and many late nights and early mornings.. But I still think it was all worth it..I have plenty of pictures of everything..plenty to update you on..give me a couple days.. Until then my dolls... Bye for now

Four Week Update

Hey my RS Dolls…It has been a minute since I updated my profile. I am 4 weeks and two days out as of today and I am feeling a lot better. Remember I had my butt augmentation and a thigh lift, my butt is doing really well, my thighs are still healing but are coming out nice as well..I just think that it is gonna take a few more weeks before my thighs are fully healed. All and All I am very happy with my results.

Right now I have the healing itches…everywhere that I had lipo I am on fire itching..I bought Benadryl and Allegra..the only one of the two that work in my opinion is the Allegra..but it’s only supposed to be taken once a day and after so long it wears off. I am just ready to get over these itches because they are no fun..I take an Ambian at night to help me fall asleep..the Allegra is taken early in the morning and wears off by the time I go to bed.
Other than that I am good I am going to add a few pics of me today at 4 weeks out…I will post more in another couple weeks…update you later dolls!!

Update

Hey RS.. Just a quick update.. I'm doing great.. Swelling in the leg is going down.. Butt is off the chain.. Lol I'm loving it.. I post a few videos on my Instagram page.. @thisladyredd hit me up and kik me with any questions my kik is in my bio

6 weeks out feeling good

Hey RS.. 6 weeks out feeling really good.. Stepped out all weekend..

RS

Hey Real Self...It's been Real 2 months PO

Hey real self dolls..I want to thank all of the Cortes angles that reached out to me and gave me all the helpful information and support that I needed to get through my sx and more. I have spoken to a couple of you on the phone and met some of you...Some of the nicest people I have ever met. This will be my last post update as I requested to have my profile deleted. Even though the profile will be deleted, I am told my post will still be on here. Even though I did not post much, I hope the little that I did will help some of the girls thinking about going through the surgery.

On another note, it is always good to have a friend that is supportive even through the beginning stages. Even at this time when you checking out profiles trying to determine if sx is right for you. Someone that I thought was supportive ended up going on here creating fake profiles just to be hateful. I wont entertain haters but I will say this, GOD BLESS YOU!!! Take care of yourself real self dolls!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Typos*** Looking good! Good luck ma!
Lookung good..goodnluck ma
Gm! Haters mke us SEXEE BOUTIFUL BEAUTIES STRONGER....so do invite them into your world so they can learn a few things! Looking great b4 n after! Now take your bow!
Oops forgot I can't leave you a message. Anyway my instagram name begins with the letter P. So you will know it's me.
Ok cool I just approved the request
Chile, you have the stalkers, h8ters, etc. A great reason to h8te... GIRLLL UZA BADDDD BISH! LOL You working that tribal print skirt and that live video with the champagne hued satin skirt w/the denim jacket-Girl you had me rolling!!! I can't wait to shake it like a salt shaker too. Girl I enjoyed looking at all the photos. Look like an alien???? Girl, what freakin' planet is she from???? Nothing but h8teration!
Lol thank you soo much for the love.. That hating bish must be from mars lol
Check your inbox
Wow! Well there is always one bad apple in the bunch. As a result, new we good ones must suffer. Chile, way too much negative energy being released into the atmosphere around here! Whoever, she is, she needs to get HER LIFE ALREADY! Girl the h8te is real!
Lol okay the hate is real.. I think I know who it is who ever it is created the profile at 2 in the morning.. Like who does that.. I will tell you who.. A thirsty person mad they can't afford sx so they have to hate on someone that has money to get the surgery.. Then they hide behind the internet with no picture of there own to be criticized ..I'm sure whom eva she is she look like the bottom of a damn shitty shoe.. I love my results along with many of others on this site
Yes, girl everything you mentioned above, and then some!!! I like to call them "Cyber Cowards". Honey, I only shared my plans with hubs, mama, auntie, and my friend who is a CNA, who will be caring for me. As a GROWN woman I don't have time to be explaining and justifying my decisions to anyone. It is what it is, so accept it. My decision, my money, my body!lol Bottomline, sounds like a case of envy, jealousy, and insecurity all balled up into one. Whoever she is needs to get out of her feelings, and get her mind right. Cause there isn't nothing cute about this type of mindset or behavior....
Ok nothing cute at all.. Who ever She is she need to take several seats
I would love to see more pics ofyour new sexy body.
Thanks love.. I think I have u on Instagram .. Thanks for the love
Hi, I only see one pic. (Front view) Did you remove the rest? I would love to see the BBL results, along with a before pic.
I went ahead and took them down..I also requested to delete my page.. I was told the post would show still not the pics.. I really enjoyed this site and sharing my pics and meeting some of the real self sisters
Oh ok. I understand. That's why I just hit you up on Instagram! Anyway, I'm glad you are enjoying your new and improved physique!
im sorry it jsut doesn't look natural to me. looks like an alien. i like your before better even if it was flatter
it looks stiff! thats what im afraid of
What procedure did u have done to your butt..did u do Brazilian Butt lift or butt implants? Also did u have anything done to your hamstring area? It looks great btw..
Thanks.. I had the butt lift and thigh lift .. He removed access skin from my upper inner thighs
You look amazing. I wanting my thighs done but I chickened out. Lol
Thank you so do you!! Yeah I wanted to get the last two things I wanted done at the same time to get it over with
I hope Dr.Cortes does an amazing job on me just like he did on you. You must be damn proud of that booty.