Tired of the CONSTANT PAIN! - Houston, TX

Hello All, I have been trying to find a doctor...

Hello All,
I have been trying to find a doctor who has reasonable rates for Breast Reduction surgery. I am not looking for someone with CHEAP rates, just reasonable. I have been denied by my insurance company UHC three times and each doctor that I've seen have deemed the operation MEDICALLY NECESSARY. But they still won't cover it. I'm sooo frustrated. My only other option is to pay out of pocket but as you all know BR are EXPENSIVE. I am a single mother of three and it is hard to even begin to save the money it would cost to have the surgery. My current breast size is a 48JJ and I am 5'1 and weigh 230 lbs. In January 2012 I weighed 272#s. I knew I had to change my life so I could be here for my children. I began dieting and in June I weighed in at 231#s. I continued to diet but it's hard to keep exercising with my breast being this heavy. If anyone here know why I can get my BR surgery for a REASONABLE rate please share. I tried to get financing but with that my credit did not allow. DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO... PLEASE HELP !!! I ONLY WANT A HEALTHY LIFE.

Ok so after being denied by my insurance company...

Ok so after being denied by my insurance company UNITED HEALTHCARE 3 times in four years I decided that I had to pay out of pocket if I wanted relief. I searched for a doctor who was GOOD not CHEAP because I believe you get what you pay for. So tomorrow Friday, March 22, 2013 my life will change. I have been carrying these things around for too long. I will be able to exercise like I want and NEED to without my large breast being in the way. To date, I have not posted any pics of my breast mainly because they are HUGE.. I have seen the pics on here of several woman who claim that they have LARGE breast ( and for many of you I would imagine that you do consider them large~not minimizing anyone's issue) but mine are REALLY GIGANTIC.. But tomorrow means a whole new ME!!! Wish me LUCK and PLEASE EVERYONE PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ME... I am really nervous... I will post again in the morning. I have to be at the Surgery Center for 6:45 am so I will begin posting when I get up at 5:30 to discuss my feelings.

Ok so I am six days post op and I am a little sore...

Ok so I am six days post op and I am a little sore but no longer taking the pain meds. I was really scared giong into surgery but I prayed so I knew it would be okay. I was a 42 JJ anf now I'm in a 34-36 C. The relief I have experienced is wonderful. My doctor is AMAZING (Dr. John T Nguyen- Houston, TX) . I will be postun

I am feeling much better now, I am two weeks and...

I am feeling much better now, I am two weeks and two days post op and feeling so much better. I have not had any back pain since after week one. And again I am no longer taking any pain meds. I will be posting more pictures in another day or so. So many people ask me if I had Liposuction on any other part of my body because of how small I look now. Thanks everyone for your support.

4-7 Month Post-Op Pics

Hi Everyone,
It has been a little over a year since my BR surgery and I can't begin to tell you all how good I feel. This was a very long journey getting to where I'm at now.. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your new Jewels!!! I know I am !!!

Nipples

Here's a look at the WONDERFUL work Dr. JOHN NGUYEN did. ???
Dr. John Nguyen

Hi Everyone, Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply all of your comments but I must say that YES I do feel AMAZING!! I suffered for a very long time and after being denied by UHC soo many time I realized that I had to make some sacrifices if I wanted to be healthy and be here for my family. I THANK GOD DAILY FOR BLESSING ME to be able to pay for this surgery. And for ANYONE considering a BR DO IT.. Your life will forever be changed.
You look great!!! I'm 2wks out, I hope I have just as much success as you.. I was a 44ddd and only 5ft.
You look fantastic!
I suppose you had " free nipple graft" ? How is with sensation in nipples ? I had my surgery 5 weeks ago and had FNG. My nipples were two big scabs - today only a little scab on the left side. I hope it will drop in the next few days.
I will post pictures of my nipples now. But I have very little sensation in them BUT it hasn't bothered me. If I didn't have any I would still be okay with it. The health benefits far outweigh needing sensation. :)
You look great!!!
What a GREAT Result ! That must have Literally Taken all the weight off of your shoulders ! Isn't it amazing - the Change in Back and Neck Pain Afterwards !
You look awesome! I am surprised and inspired by how much of a reduction your surgeon was able to give you. You must feel amazing!!
One of the biggest reductions I have seen, what size are you now?
You look amazing.congratulations
WOW!! You look AWESOME. I'm considering breast reduction; my back, neck, arms and shoulders hurt so badly. Just wanted to say YOU LOOK AWESOME..... update your profile so we can see you a year later! Congrats
I am so happy for you. I know you are feeling a lot weight off your back and shoulders. I am 2 days post-op from having same surgery(breast reduction) by Dr. Nguyen and he has been great through it all. I am leaking somewhat, but it's to be expected. Again, so happy for you. God Bless... :)
So happy for you!! Your poor thing in your before photos but now you're rocking the cute tops and looking fantastic.
I swear I hadn't read notsoboobalicious comment first but you are rocking it
You are rocking that black and white top!!! I am 5 days post op and can't wait to go shopping!!! Congrats to you, life changing I'm sure!
Congratulations hun, this is a major transformation I'm very happy for you.
Wow, I cann't believe UHC denied you four times. I was approaved the first time I tried. I would appeal and see if they can cover some over your bill now. Now you have pathology results with weights removed and & I would use it all to file a grienvance or appeal. You look great though, so I know you feel so much better, but this is wrong. :(
congrats on the new you i know i am surely enjoying mine
I tried to reply to everyone's messages because I am truly grateful for you compliments as well as support. It was a long road to get my BR done but I thank God I was able to make the sacrifices to get it done. For years I had been suffering with really bad back, neck, and shoulder pains and decided that I had to do something about it. It was hard exercising, playing in the park with my kids so I knew I needed to be in the best health the myself but for them too. Again, thank you all for you support... XOXO
HOLY!!!! WOW!!!!! AMAZING!!!
WOW!!! WHAT A TRANSFORMATION! You look awesome and I am so glad you were finally able to get rid of that pain. Simply amazing girl.
Chibbey~ It has definitely been a transformation and sometimes I have to look in the mirror and pinch myself because I look totally different. I thank God for allowing me to make the sacrifices I had to in order to get this BR done. I have been suffering with pain for more than 8 years and it was a HUGE relief. Thank you for the support.
Girl, i know you cant wait until the summer when you can wear small shirts and cute summer dresses. And i bet you have more energy fir you kids. I am so happy for you!
wow. now im scared to send a report to united about reduction cuz im smaller than u an d i want to get a reduction.
UNITED HEALTHCARE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST TO TRY GET APPROVAL WITH, BUT GIVE IT A TRY ANYWAY.. GOOD LUCK !!!