Breast Reconstruction, Dr. Rock Made Me Whole, Gave Me my Life Back - Houston, TX

My jounrey began in 2008 when another dr from...

My jounrey began in 2008 when another dr from Austin did an augmentation and a lift that went sour.I lost both aeriola's and the right nipple due to an infection and was told I was not a canidate for reconstruction.The scar tissue was horrific. She had a double mastectomy due to cancer and Dr. Rock made her beautifully whole. He not only reconstructed/tattoo'd both aerola's and created a right nipple, he corrected the implants as well. My implants were different shapes and sizes prior to Dr. Rock.As a women I felt less than attractive. I refused to be seen naked since 2008.After Dr. Rock I am thrilled.My breast will never be "normal" due to the previous scars but I am whole again and have been seen naked.My mind is at peace.It's been one year since I met Dr. Rock, a short time frame all things considered, and I will be back.The tattoo's are still fresh and will adjust in color over the next year.I may them darkened a bit later and increased in size but for now...I am a woman and whole.

I'm so glad you were able to have a successful reconstruction. What was the most unexpected or surprising part of the entire process for you?

surprises...none, Dr. Rock explained in lay-man's terms every detail of every step. Discussed the options and let me be a part of the process. He didn't just say, "This is what we are going to do...". unexpected...the honesty and sinere care giving by Dr. Rock and his staff.

That is wonderful to hear! How were your fills? Any advice to other ladies going through that phase?

Houston Plastic Surgeon

In all catagories listed...not once did I have any doubts or questions.Dr. Rock made time stand still until I throughly understood everything.Never felt rushed or silly for asking questions or voicing my concerns.I had the pleasure of meeting one of his pt's. She recommended Dr. Rock and I will forever be grateful to her and Dr. Rock for giving me back my life. Dr. Rock is a miricle worker in my opinoin. I met, by chance, one of Dr. Rock's pt and seen his work first hand. I contacted Dr. Rock and my miracle jounery began in 2011.The process was throughly explained to me and all expections were laid out.His staff is amazing as well.I felt as if I were his only patient at every visit. Considering as tummy tuck now too.I wish I had known about Dr. Rock in 2008.I live 3.5 hours from his office and would travel anywhere his office is located.The cost was very reasonable, no hidden fee's or increasses as the process went along.There were a few times that I asked him, "Is that all?". I would have paid double.He and his staff are truly a blessing.Thank you again Dr. Rock.t