Successful Breast Cancer Reconstruction - Houston, TX

I highly recommend Dr. Schusterman. I was...

I highly recommend Dr. Schusterman. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2002 and had a lumpectomy followed by chemo and radiation. I thought all of this was behind me but to my horror I was diagnosed again in the summer of 2013 with breast cancer (a different type of cancer)in the same breast and had to have a mastectomy. I was about to be a grandmother for the first time and wanted to have the surgery before he was born. My surgeon highly recommended Dr. Schusterman and all of it fell into place within two weeks. I am so thankful he was able to perform my surgery on such short notice. He amazingly was able to get me in his schedule on a Friday afternoon. He shows such compassion for breast cancer patients. The work he did was incredible—both breasts look the same and I am so comfortable in my clothes. I cannot say enough about Dr. Schusterman and his entire staff. They were kind and considerate at every visit and during every phone call to his office. I would recommend him to anyone who is faced with this surgery.
EBK
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schusterman and his staff show such care and compassion for patients. I would highly recommend his expertise to anyone facing this surgery.