VERY Happy with my Breast Reduction and Lift! -Houston, TX

41 years old and after 2 kids and the weight gains...

41 years old and after 2 kids and the weight gains and losses that accompany pregnancy, my chest was a 36DD and sagging so far down that a proper support bra was so uncomfortable and causing a great deal of pain! I finally decided, it was time to do something for me! I research plastic surgeons in the Houston area and I only wanted to see the BEST! I have never had surgery before and wanted to be reassured that I would have the best care possible. I found Dr. Lomonaco and chose him based on hundreds of positive reviews I read and the fact that he was extremely personable, took as much time as I needed to answer questions, and I felt tremendously confident with his knowledge and experience! The morning of the surgery I saw him in pre-op, he asked me if I had any questions, he drew on me, and the anesthesiologist gave me something to "relax" before the OR, well I don't remember anything until recovery! They gave me pain meds in recovery until I was comfortable to leave. Slept the rest of the day and most of the next and honestly I had very little pain until day 4 post op when I developed an accumulation of fluid that needed to be drained and started having some pain and just feeling sick. I emailed the doctor about it Wednesday night before Thanksgiving and he emailed me back in the middle of the night and again on Thanksgiving. I made an appointment to see him the following Tuesday. At that appointment, he drained out a considerable amount of fluid and the nurse removed some glue. After the glue was removed, I could see how wonderful they looked! I wasn't expecting the breast to be so full with only a lift, and a reduction (with no implants) since other pictures of breast lifts I had seen did not have as much upper pole fullness, but mine are so full that the nurse in his office thought I had implants! Dr. Lomonaco did an amazing job! I hope to go back in the summer for a tummy tuck! I highly recommend him. His entire staff is very kind and considerate and they called me every day after surgery (even though I was mostly sleeping when they called!) Will add photos soon!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

The absolute BEST in Houston! I wouldn't trust anyone else! He is a perfectionist, super talented and knowledgeable and always responds to my questions by email within a matter of hours. Best bedside manner and personality!