Amazing Results! - Houston, TX

I live in NYC, but have family in Houston, and...

I live in NYC, but have family in Houston, and decided to have my breast lift procedure there. After researching and visiting the best Drs in NYC and Houston, I decided on Dr. James Boynton. I am 44 and time is taking its toll. I felt good about my decision going in, but was blown away with the results. My breasts are the exact size i asked for (the elusive perfect size c). and they are perfectly even and the shape is better than I ever had. Importantly, the whole process, from beginning to end was easy and wonderful. They told me I would only be down for a few days and that is exactly what happened. The surgery went great and i never had any severe pain. i never took the pain meds...not even an advil. After two days I was out and about...of course, still taking it easy. I am almost two weeks now into recovery and already back in New York and feeling fine.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Word of mouth. Dr. Boynton and his staff are super friendly and they listened to everything I said. I cannot thank dr. Boynton enough for giving me my body back and BETTER than ever. I will recommend him to my friends and family for sure.