550CC Silicone *loving them* !

Hey guys! Super excited to get my twins done in...

Hey guys! Super excited to get my twins done in June! Seems so far away but it gives me time to do PLENTY of research and I am so glad that I am..leaving my consultation I had NO idea what 'high profiles' were ...thought BA was just based on how many CC's...and saline or silicone lol! Anyways, take the time to read up on my experience! Hope it'll ease your mind a little! I am 25, about 114lbs (AM) and towards the evening 116 at the most.. My BWD is 12. I started to workout after leaving my consultation in February. It's a 12-week challenge that began in March. So by the time I am looking pretty good, it'll be time for my boobies! Perfect timing or what?! Oh, but I've been avoiding chest work outs..some reason I don't want to touch that area..reserving what ever is there for the **BIG DAY** Hope you ladies enjoy!

Morning everyone, I cannot stop going back and...

Morning everyone, I cannot stop going back and forth about what I want. I know I want silicone, and I don't think I have a choice on what profile..but I do love the fullness feel of 500CC, but do I look like all boob? I am adding 50CC's to 500 because I am going under the muscle and I know I will be losing some. I feel I may be all boobs since my PS said "550" is the biggest he can go on me with my BWD.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! That's great you are doing lots of research. How tall are you? Often times taller women can carry a lot more cc's without looking like all boob. You may want to show your PS photos of your desired outcome to make sure you're both on the same page. Looking forward to your updates!

Oh forgot to put my height! I'm about 5'3 :)
You should love them! They'll look awesome! Hope your journey goes smooth for you and your results are better than you expect!

Can't sleep of course, I've asked a question to...

Can't sleep of course, I've asked a question to the docs on RealSelf...about getting 500-550CC's and they're all pretty much telling me it won't suit me..makes everything so much more confusing. I am so tired of going back and forth! Here are my photos..stats again 5'2ish, 115lbs, bwd is 12 or 12.5 (pretty sure .5 won't make a major diff) ...
yeesh babe. Wish I could give you my blessing, but 550 is reeeally big on your petite frame. And keep in mind you have to go much bigger the second time around. Being that you are still young, I would stay under 400.... just my 2 cents!

Oh you're fairly tiny! I kinda agree with Lissa120...but you may be seeking a fuller look!

I feel like I am back at square one...stressing on...

I feel like I am back at square one...stressing on the size. All the docs on here are saying that 500-550 HP is way too big for my frame...My PS did say they'll be busty D's..I can't wait until my pre-op to figure all this out..And I think I want Mod+ instead of HP...hopefully we have the option to choose the profile...ah I am so confused and I HATE this. I have tried on 450..and felt okay..but it didn't feel full in my hands as I grabbed them. They looked nice though..Sigh* just venting.
U have a lovely petite frame:-) I do think however 500s would be quite large. I'm no professional by any means but with that large of implant u would have to go HP...no way would a mod+ fit. U would have boobs under your pits! If u went with a smaller implant a mod + would then work. Here are my stats and what my PS told me : 5"3 127#, athletic build bWD is 13, my ribcage 29 When I went into consultation with anywhere btwn 375-400 mod plus. After taking my measurements and explaining the look I wanted, I strtd trying the Largest mod + implant she would use on me which was 390cc. It did not give the projection and looked wide, made my already broad shoulders look even broader..not cute. Then she started me with 400 and 425 cc HP. This was what I was looking for. I immediately liked the 425s and did the Vector simulator and it looked pretty good:-) she explained that because my ribcage and bwd is small the size of mod plus is too wide. HP implants have a narrow base making them a choice for smaller gals. Ask, ask and ask away with your surgeon. Anyway, I ended up with 400(l), 450(r)CCS HP silicone. Good luck to u!
I agree. You can also look at the sizing charts for mentor and allergen based on BWD for cc's and profile fits. The Allergan brand implants chart link-http://www.justbreastimplants.com/breast_implants/allergan_specs.htm The Mentor brand implants chart link - http://www.justbreastimplants.com/breast_implants/mentor_specs.htm
Thanks ! Yours look amazing! I cannot wait to go back and try sizers again. If I like 450-475, I'm going to go ahead and get 500 since we lose 50cc under the muscle :)

Hi ladies! :) Not much of an update just counting...

Hi ladies! :) Not much of an update just counting down the days/weeks! I have $400 left to pay off. Not much I know, but I'd like to take every $200 out of my pay, that way I am not completely broke and have money to shop and go out to eat and what not :)

This the LAST month of our 12-weeks challenge too! Ah! I can finally give myself a little bit more cheat days :) I weighed myself the other morning, I was 112 :/ The reason the stale face is because my BF% is still the same. But I've done some research and it said the BF% on a scale isn't accurate. Any one else know how to measure this?

OH, made myself a "morning glory" from the Nutriblast...OMG I must have ate a bad FRUIT. My stomach was turnnnnning. I had to leave work by 10am. My morning was not GLORIOUS at all.
I got the Natrelle style 20 HP 500cc on my right boob and 425cc on my left since my right was smaller. I think it will good on you! I actually am able to hide them with sports bra. I'm only 3 weeks post op so I still have more dropping to do. Good luck and keep us posted!!
My surgery is the same day.. So excited!
Allergan Silicone :)

PRE-OP was YESTERDAY!

My pre-op was on Monday June 10, 2013 at 11AM. I got to try on sizers again because I just needed a second look. I am happy to say I will be getting 550CC for sure :) I would love to be in the D-DD's family!

Surgery date is scheduled for June 28th at 7:15AM !!! So excited and nervous since its only in 2 weeks! AH!

Pics from pre-op

Can't wait!

Constantly thinking about boobs all day and night ! Now that I picked a size, I constantly think "what if I look like a bimbo?" "oh they're going to look p e r f " - just going back and forth! But I keep reminding myself, as long I am happy with them, who cares what anyone else thinks. Everyone can have their own opinions :)

I hope I gave myself enough recovery time..even though I know when I head back to work I am still recovering. My job consists desk work..if I need to lift anything I can always ask someone. Everyone is pretty understanding and helpful here :) *knocks on wood* The BA date is on a Friday and post-op appt Monday and I plan to be back at work Tuesday and Wednesday and then off work Thursday (July 4) . Should be fine right?

My three year old has gotten the hang of me not carrying her..I tell her "mommy's tummy hurts" and she'll be like "aww okay mommy" and she will walk to the car and Ill open the door for her and she will climb in/out of the seat herself :) I just have to buckle her.

I am hoping the days will fly by..but then again I know I will be super nervous the night before >_< !!
You should be fine for work...I got 500 HP silicone implants last Thursday and was back at work Monday with no pain medication needed:) Good luck!

This past weekend...(venting)

I thought I shared with you guys about my emotional roller coaster over the weekend. I honestly tried to keep my head up..but just broke down.

We have a dog, well had...Her name was Chewie :) She was about 2 years old (around there). Her previous owner did not provide me paper work for her..but she was full Shih Tzu. She looked like Chewbacca from Star Wars! Anyways, she was given to us because previous owners couldn't take care of her anymore..So she was free and they just wanted her to have a loving home. And that's exactly what we gave her. She came with FLEAS and WORMS (in her stool)...I gave her 2 baths the same night I got her..the following business day I took her to a vet and she got treated for both.

Long story short, Saturday evening I brought her some water and found her just laying there..didn't respond to the bowl of water that I brought out...I then examined her body and she was EXTREMELY thin. She was still alive and breathing but was VERY weak. My boyfriend and I monitored her very closely since..I didn't want to rush her to the ER because I would have to pay upfront..they don't have payment plans or whatnot. Sunday evening was my daughter's 3rd birthday party. Sunday, my dad and little brother came over to spend time with us..and most of my time was looking after Chewie. Yes, I stepped out for lunch and came straight home to check on her. We been feeding her water through a syringe since we found her laying like this. My daughter's birthday was from 7PM-9PM...when we came home from the party...My bf checked on Chewie..and she didn't make it :( We are so HEARTBROKEN! My daughter asked me, "Chewie not wake up?" ..She doesn't know the meaning of "dead".

The next day was my PRE-OP, the day I've been waiting for since February! But I had no excitement anymore..I was happy it was tomorrow..but just could not feel 'happy'. I felt guilty to be happy and joyful about something I've been waiting for because of Chewie passing away.

The day of my PRE-OP went well, of course you can read about that above. I was happy when I was there..But when we left..it was time to go let Chewie go.. (sad again)

The next morning, TUESDAY 6/11/13 - my daughter's actual birthday.

Does this all makes sense to anyone? It was really an emotional rollercoaster! I just did not how to feel anymore! Going back and forth from being happy and sad! I dislike it!
Your blog gives me hope that I'll go back to work Tuesday! I was going to go with 500 as well..but his assistant said if I really like the 500, I should do 550 since we lose some cc's going under the muscle. Just like how you like 425 and got 500 :)

Having *negative* thoughts

So I was showering last night..and started washing my body then I suddenly started to freak out about 'WHAT IF the boobs are going to be to my NECK!" "WHAT IF they're going to make me look fat!" UGH Now I am wishing I should have just gotten 500. Because even if it was a tad bit smaller when it is under my muscle, they'll still look great! But I got *boob greed* and said 550!

BEWARE OF BOOB GREED!!!! - LOL
Good luck on your journey . I think the size you will decide will look great on you. I'm Asian too 5'3 129 lbs during my surgery . I lost some of those weight two wks ago phew! I'm on my 6th week recovery now from barely A to 34 DD. I love my new boobs 475 cc gummy bear soft round HP. I wish I went bigger but my PS told me that my skin is too tight and not enough breast tissue for over 500 cc. So I'm glad I settled for 475 and got a look of 450 that I originally the look I wanted to achieve. If you have enough breast tissue go for 550. Good luck
Thank you doll!
Did you already get yours?! I am just now seeing these comments girl! Sorry to leave you hanging!

10 more days!

I am feeling anxious than ever! 10 more days until I am a WOMAN!
Oh my gosh my BA is June 27th! So excited! I'm in houston too! Your gonna look great! 8 days away!! Ahh
A day before mine! And you live in houston too! Btw, I like the 325 on you :) remember to add 25-50cc's to whatever size you liked best on you because if your PS goes under the muscle you'll lose about 50cc's! My case is go big or go home lol! My friends stayed in the 300-450 range. Very rare you hear Asian girls going this big so everyone freaks out. Lol

To-Do's

I still need to go fill my Rx's! Currently taking a supplement nurse told me to take for a week. Bought my anti-bacterial soap...need to go buy some button up shirts..what else...
Thanks:-) I can't wait to see your results!! Save that money for new dresses and bikinis!!!
Oh ! I wore yoga pants and a hoodie to surgery.... I brought a tank top to wear home because it was hot. I don't recall putting it on but my husband said he pulled it on me from the bottom with no problems.
Awesome! Sounds like I don't have to shop for much :) I love wearing dresses! Btw, your ladies look AMAZING!

O M G

BA is this Friday! Totally freaking out now! Last night I even googled "how silicone implants are inserted" just for shits and giggles....freaked myself out even more! Now that its almost near, I'd like time to slow down a bit so I can gather myself!!
Hi so I was reading your blog. I'm also asian but a little taller 5'5 and about 115-120 I go up and down. I went in wanted 500cc and then I got boob greed and called my ps and went to try on sizes again I thought 550cc was way too big for me and I wanted to be sure when going big. I hope to see your results my surgery day is July 10th I just hope I don't regret my size and say I should have gotten the 550 lol
Are you going under the muscle? If so, if you like the 500cc look, go for 550 since we lose 25-50cc when going under :)
Yes I'm going under the muscle but my ps explained to me that you cc is lost but it can range 5-50 I think the 550 is big and busty but I'm afraid of the diameter not fitting my body correctly because I'm bwd is only 11.5

Picked up prescriptions today...

It's starting to get real...picked up my prescriptions...What did you guys use the most? My doc wrote 5 scripts for me..Even though he wrote one for a stool softener, should I still get some laxatives?? I've been hearing how backed up girls get :X
Im excited for you ladies...ill be getting my surgery done in November when i return home to Las Vegas from this deployment. I enjoy reading yalls stories, it makes me re-think my sizes. Im wanting to go big too...but no toooooo big.
I know exactly how you feel! You go back and forth on forums until you fall asleep! At the end, if you've done your research...it all depends on what YOU like on your body. Don't let cup sizes or CC's get to you! We are all different!
Omg I'm going crazy with this 500-550 lol I mean I was thinking how it looks huge on me but then again sizers looks that way but once they are under the muscle and skin I'm sure it's not as big I have this one girl I'm following on Instagram she's 5'3 and got 595 silicone and oh my it looks great, I been beating myself up over 50cc. My husband thinks 550 is too big but I'm just over thinking again because even if I do lose some in surgery going under what if my percent is larger than I expected huyyy not the smaller percentage and I come out too small lol

SOOOOO

The *BIG* day is almost here..I got a text msg from my baby-daddy's sister...she JUST remembered she has a concert to go to Thursday night (the night when my daughter is suppose to stay with her). So I texted BD to see if he can come down Thursday instead of Friday...He has our daughter every other weekend..and this weekend is his weekend to have her. He lives in Dallas. If he lived in Houston, im sure he wouldn't have mind. But worse comes to worse, Ill have my little brother stay with me Thursday night and he could be home with her Friday morning when I go to my surgery. Trying not to stress because I am already nervous. ((((((goood vibes only))))))

So it hit me this morning...would it be a bad idea to wear a maxi dress to surgery? That is pretty easy to take off and on! lol
That's a great idea. A maxi is super easy to get on and off.
No way! Wear a maxi! As long as its easy to pull on from below:-) I put on a tube maxi the day after my surgery, they are so comfy. Good luck, super excited for u!
Thanks! I love maxi dresses! They're so comfy and makes a girl look and feel classy* :) haha I just never heard anyone wearing a maxi dress to surgery so thought I'd ask :)!

BIG day tomorrow!

6/28/2013 is finally going to be here soon...o m g! Got the call from the nurse and time has been changed from 7:15 to 6:30AM !!

She said maxi dress would be perfect if I don't mind the surgical bra showing :)

Boyfriend said he will go buy 2 pillows for me so that I don't roll around when I sleep. He's so thoughtful :)

I cannot believe the day is almost here! I will keep you all updated with pics and posts. And for those that already had their BA's, see you on the other side! ^_~!
Mine is tomorrow too!! I'm getting 475 cc hp cohesive silicone gel tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see our results!!
Yay! I'd love to see your results too!
Yay!! Good luck tomorrow Asian Boobies. I have 475cc HP soft round cohesive silicone too. I'm loving mine. Keep us updated k? You can do it!!!!

Almost time >_<

Top of the morning everyone :) Just waiting on boyfriend to get dress...I'm so hungry! Just took a bath with the soap they told me to buy...starting to get nervous, EEEKK!! I've been waiting for this day since the beginning of March. I cannot believe how time as fly and the patience I had! Haha idk how many times I tried to reschedule this because I was so anxious. I'm glad I waited though, because I was able to more research and see more profiles. I am confident with my decision with my size. I cannot wait to see results :)

Any ladies who are getting their BA today, good luck and smooth recovery ^_~!
Good luckkkk!!! :)
Good luck!!

Day 1

I am finally feeling a little better, still sore though. Someone has to help me getting up...I do NOT remember anything! One minute I'm in surgery room the next I'm at home!

Anywho, here's a post-op pic
I just got 457cc allergen natrelle (previously a large B, small C) and a full tummy tuck yesterday! My boobies are big n perky, and I'm living them Already! I'm thinking I'll be getting a full D+. My tummy is as hard as a rock, super flat!! I'm so excited! I feel good, and recovery is quite manageable is long as I keep up on my meds. Be sure to get a lot arrest, drink a lot of water, and take those meds on time! You have beautiful results, I can already see it! I'll be posting a ton of pics later when I get home today. :). Happy healing!
Loving***
* of rest.. iPhone auto speller can kiss my butt! lol

Is this normal?

My breast look so deformed right now.. Just got them done yesterday 6/28/2013
It's normal! Plenty of rest and follow your Ps instruction. Oh yah, drink lots of liquid, pineapple juice is yummy and helps with swelling. Take it easy . You will have a beautiful result.
That's totally normal I think. That's just your own breast tissue being pushed down by the implant. Once the implant starts to settle into the pocket it will look better. Its a process for sure! I hope u are able to rest well and aren't too uncomfortable. What size implant did u end up with?
550 :)

Day 2

Woke up with some sharp pain on my right boob..they are still sitting pretty high too. But totally not complaining about the size!
:) we made it!!:) congrats girl
Yes! How are you feeling?!
Pretty dang good! :) boobs are sore but totally worth it an ive been able to do so much! Was out at the pool all day with friends an family under the shade with a fan relaxing!:) haven't taken my surgical bra off at all like the ps said. Staying on top of my pain meds they have helped so much how bout u doll?!

Post Op day 2 - incisions

Here are the crease incisions.
Aww ladies! I watch the videos too and just psych myself out! There are just some things we shouldn't know lol!
How long is the crease incision? I was planning on changing mines to areola lol cuz it's not too small I was watching YouTube on how they insert it. I disgusted myself lol.
lol...thats funny cause i made the mistake in watching videos too and it made me rethink this whole procedure. It grossed me out by the way they handle everything, they seem like they are so rough

Day 3 Post Op

Feeling 95% better :) I still won't reach high because the moment I feel pain, I'll put my hands back down. I am really happy right now :) no more sharp pain. I find it easing to sleep on a reclining chair than a bed with tons of pillows. Just IMO
I'm the same way! I've taken over my boyfriends lazy boy. I'm not sure if I have to wear that sports bra 24/7 but I just have to let them breathe for the day. I'm just watching chick flicks on the lounger today but the pain is gone. The muscle relaxers make me drowsy.
Yay! I'm glad you are feeling better today. I'm jealous. Wish I did this ten years ago. For being older, my recovery was slower. You young ones are lucky to decide doing this now. Hope your recovery goes well everyday. Oh yah reclining chair is the best to sleep in and some travel pillows. They come n handy. Take it easy.
Glad you are feeling so much better today!!!!

Loving them !

I am trying to to stay away from prometh and hydrocodone...makes me soool sleepy!

Day of surgery - late post

I forgot to tell you guys how my surgery went. So we got the there at 6:30AM and nurse hooked me up to IV...took my blood pressure and whatnot and we waited until doctor came in to mark me..they injected me with antibiotics and something for nausea. Few minutes later, the doctor comes in starts to make markings and at the time I was already feeling sooo sleepy. Not sure if it was because I went to sleep late or the anesthesia. Then they had me go to the restroom one last time to also take off my contacts. Walked to the OR room and then the laid me down with arms out. The nurse asked me, "what's your favorite radio station?" And I said "95.7?"...Next thing you know, I woke up at home!
How are things going?
When I'm on my feet a lot, they tend to tighten up and get soooo heavy. They're still swollen but you can't tell when I have clothes on.
happy healing! tomorrow is my date and Im nervous and excited...i will continue to follow your story...take care you look wonderful :)

Post Op - Day 6

Happy 4th of July!

I still have to sleep at a 45 degree..sucks. And when I'm on my feet a lot, I get shortness of breath and my boobs tend to tighten up and get so hard lol. But that's for now!
I am still sleeping that way too.Do you know how long?I am 3days post op.Feel pretty good for now.My boobs tighten up too.I hope we heal fast.
I'm going to ask my doc Monday when can I sleep normal again. I miss sleeping on my side/tummy!!
If you keep cold packs on them, they will soften right up! I kept them cold for 5 days straight, and they feel great! Justake sure you keep a fabric between skin and pack.

Bras..

Okay, so I am TIRED of wearing my black surgical bra because I am limited to what I can wear...SUCKS! I read that Danskin from Wal-Mart is a good post-op bra..and I tried on this black bra yesterday that cost an ARM AND LEG. Any suggestions?
If you are looking for a better price you should check out amazon. I bought 3 (a Danskin, Bali, and Champion) for my post op all together for about $40. You will have to wait for them to ship but it was totally worth it!
I went to Wal-Mart and picked up some camis when I bought my Neosporin :) $4.97 ea! Haha
Does PS insist u still wear surgical bra? I don't know how u feel yet but I was wearing those Cami bras and bandeaus once my dressings came off around day 3. I'm so glad I didn't spend on front closing bras because I didn't need them. U can pick up this Cami bras at target or kohls for cheap:-)

Incisions out

PS told me to apply Neosporin. For some reason, I feel like ima going to need something more...better...I just don't feel Neosporin will do the job.
Awesome! Let me know how the camis feel. I was worried they wouldn't offer enough support so I didn't bother buying any yet.
So far I like them :) I bought the "No Boundries" brand and Hanes

Gym

Only able to do lower body....so far that was only walking and leg press. Everything else feels my chest is involved. I am so scared of bottoming out so I'm being extra cautious ....any ladies working out?
Yay! I still wear mine, have one on now:-) I bought large ones from Kohls and they still fit after D&F.

Boobie Blues?

Why do I still feel small when my PS when his max that he could on me with my BWD ? Tomorrow will be 2 weeks post-op, I know it's still early and I need to remain patient. But I don't like feeling this way...upsetting. Sitting in the office for 8hrs by yourself could do that to you I guess...UGH! need to snap out of it!
Hey looking great! Where is the black criss cross deep v sports bra from? Thanks!!
I think the brand was 'sassy chick'? I was at boutique ..it's $41! It wasn't a sports bra though
Perhaps you are just getting used to them. When I was breast feeding I wore 36E/F but never felt like I had huge boobs at the time. Looking back, they were enormous. If you take pics of yours and look at them, do they look big to you? I think you look great. They are definitely big!

2 weeks post op

I only try to take pics weekly...I think if I took pics everyday it'll drive me crazy. I do see a difference but still doesn't look like boobs yet :(
I'm having 550's done in a week. More pictures when you have a chance. I would appreciate it. Looking good!
Tomorrow will be 3 weeks post-op. WIll upload pics!
looking good missy!

3 weeks post op

Hey ladies! Today marks three weeks since I've had my BA. I don't see much of a difference since week two. The only thing that bothers me is that my right (your left) is smaller than my left (your right). It was like that to begin with..but to actually feel the difference when I touch them, makes me sad a little. But you cannot tell with clothes on. When my BF massages them for me, I see and feel a major difference the next morning. He's able to put more pressure than me. But I am trying! Still being patient for the D&F fairy comes and visit me :)
I see a differences they got bigger too lol. The uneven boob is perfectly normal my ps said your is not that bad my left is extremely uneven and swollen. We just have to be patience we will get out dream boobs soon I heard as long as 4 months but up to a year to be perfect so just hang in there I'm sure they look awesome with clothes on lol I look like a small c cup at the moment or full b none of my husband family notice they came over to visit the kids and I had an appointment with my ps. They said whats wrong with me I said my left arm hurt they wanna check it to see how it's doing. I came back she said are you ok? I said no they told me not to lift anything heavy over 5 pounds and also no cleaning and doing dishes for 2 weeks until they see me again everyone thought I was lying but that's was the doctors order lol so basically my advice to you is try to to train or use your left arm too much that's I cause more of the swelling my ps told me just try not to use that arm at all if possible if you do use it very lightly
Yeah..just have to be patient..I'm not even going to try to measure myself yet..I feel perfectly fine with my medium camis. How's the bruising? Much better? What are you using for scar? I am putting Neosporin and Vitamin E oil
They still look good!

Crease incision scars

Currently just putting Neosporin and Palmers Vitamin E oil. It's helps with scars and the stretch marks my boyfriend is starting to see under my nipple. The oil helps the massaging too!
Wow u are so brave to get 550! You will end up a ddd for sure. I was told i would be about a d, well, guess what, at 7 months i finally went shopping for bras and they are all 34dd, 36dd and some 34ddd. I only got 397's, mod profile silicone... i am suffering boobie greed too, sometimes wish i went 450 HP.
Haha I didn't want to go any lower than 500 for sure...and if he said biggest on me is 550, eh what the heck! Why not! I'm a little over 3 weeks post-op and at times I don't even feel like I am big at all :/
You look larger from week 2 to week 3. Maybe it's your skin stretching to accommodate your ginormous boobs or starting to drop and fluff? :)

A little sad today...

So I am 20 days post-op...and what the heck is going on with my right (your left) boob?! Makes me feel so sad that my left (your right) feels so much fuller and has side boob..and my right doesn't :(
Don't be sad. My lefty is very stubborn also it's bigger from the. Bottom like its bottoming out but I know is not is because they day I had surgery it's was serverly bruise and swollen and very high I now notice the top are getting more even but my left is still much fuller and bigger and harder than my right
But they look great in bras and clothes right?! Lol.
It will catch up. Mines was like that, it could be due to swelling as well. I wouldn't worry too much right now since you're still very early on in PO. But, I can relate to the emotional roller coaster during PO. I still go through happy/sad days based on what I see in a particular day. :-/

4 weeks post op

Morning ladies! Today marks 4 weeks since my BA. Went to see my PS yesterday and he told me I can massage as much as I want now. I also asked him if they'll project out anymore..(because some days I feel small when I look down lol) and he said yes. I told him about my right boob, he asked if I use that hand a lot and I said yes. So, since my right boob was smaller than my left before and I also use it more, it'll appear smaller than my left because of fat burning on that side etc etc. I'll hardly notice it when everything settles though because he showed me what it'll look like once they drop some more and project out more. Still no upper body workouts. I still don't lay completely on my back when I sleep because I can't get up.....I had my women's check up yesterday and I needed assistance to get up! My PS also told me that I need to be massaging my incision scar too. Didn't know that! They didn't tell me at my last appointment...so I have to start doing that now. Overrall, everything went well..still patiently waiting to get measured. What do you ladies think ill be?!
Your girls look great!! My stats are about the same except I'm not as fit. How do u feel the 550s balance the rest of your body out? I am thinking my max would be 500 but afraid it would look to big...are you happy with your size overall? Thanks!!
Even though 500-550 sounds big, it really isn't. It looks natural. My family likes it for me and friends. There are some times that I still feel small, but then my family and friends think I'm crazy haha so it's probably just boob greed. This was the max my PS could go with my BWD and I trust him. In the future when it's time to revise, probably go for 700-750? Hehe!
Thanks! Heal well!

Week 5

Hi ladies! By looking at today's progress, looks like they're fluffing? Still uneven nipples but, loving that they're fluffing out. Still need them to drop some lol. Constantly massaging anywhere I can! In my office, car or home! Lol hope everyone's having a great Friday! Let me know what you think!

Week 5 PICS

Updates?! :)
Soon! Been busy at work :)
Looking like they are now projecting out more now mines are so uneven still lol my left is lower than my right but ps said everything looks ok but yours is looking better and better

6 weeks

I still have my ups and downs but my body isn't perfect. I like the cleavage...but not I'm starting to think they're TOO CLOSE. Like almost looking like "symatasia" (spell check please) That was my main concern, but I know I don't have it because I can feel that when I push my boobs together they don't pass the sternum. It could just be my anatomy. I'll have my follow up next week.
It's out bwd and the diameter of the biggest implant we took for our tiny chest. My boobs are growing closer together also but I don't think we have to worry about symmastia it's our bwd it's not too wide
Our*
That's true. A lot of my friends are saying its our body being tiny lol. I saw that you are using scar away sheets? How are you liking them? I'm thinking about buying silicone sheets or something similar for mines.

$5 Bikini Top, I just had to!

Most of the swimwear was only $5! I just had to grab this top, already have a nice bikini bottom from VS.

Old navy

Forgot to mention, the swim wear that's on sale are at Old Navy!

Sad Day

I'm going to see my PS this Thursday and I'm going to show him this. It's a little sad that you can see which breast is fuller with just simple shirts. I don't plan on wearing loose blouses all the time. Have any of you ladies experienced this when going this big? Will this change? If not, I need to know if I should talk to him about a revision...I don't want to have to go there though because I didn't spend this much to be uneven. Really upset about this. I have to constantly wear a cardigan at work so no one can tell. At my family's get together, someone asked if I "breast fed" because she could see one of my boobs were fuller, and I was wearing dark gray!
Very nice
Mines is exactly like yours left is fuller I have the same size implant I haven't gone to my 6 weeks yet but my appointment is on the 19th my ps said up to 6 months for results it takes time to heal because I feel the same way as you I have already been thinking about revision when I'm not even fully healed I think we are just worrying too much I'm sure it will work out fine and we just need to be patient
Btw I have scoliosis my rigt heat caves in and my left sticks put a little but when I had my flat boobs they look pretty much even. I ps then told me they did not know what size my left would be and they order different implants but at the end I ask what I got they say 550cc on both looked its best so idk it kinda worries me also but I'm just patiently waiting for final results

7 weeks

So I had my 7 week check up yesterday. PS did point out that my rib cage on my left side sticks out more that's why it looks fuller. But both have the same amount of cc. He made me spread my arms and put him over my head and yes I can tell that they are the same size. Can't really do anything about my rib cage!

He gave me the OKAY to sleep any way I want again! AND work out upper body :) AND I could wear any bra I like! Best believe I drove to VS afterwards! I did not splurge though, just bought one haha. I spent some $$$ on my anniversary gift to my boyfriend. I can wear a 34D-DD depending on the bra. DD seems to give me a lot of coverage. Wearing bras that aren't camis or bandeaus makes a big difference in my shirts that made me seem fuller on one side :) I look totally even with an actual bra on now :)
I my self am going back and forth between 500 and 550. Hardest decision ever and I didn't think it would be this hard. Yours look great! Can I ask what ur height is? I'm looking for similar stats to compare with.
I just had my BA done last Friday...went with 600cc
Do any of you feel like ur top half doesn't match your back side aka your butt ..? I'm getting 550cc silicone hp unders and worried they will look off I have a nice butt just not a big one
Peter Chang