Breast Implants With Cortes - Houston, TX

I wasn't sure if I wanted to get them some was...

I wasn't sure if I wanted to get them some was because I was pretty much a flat 32A cup size, I did research and everything and was afraid that the implants will look "really" fake, and un-natural. I was actually wrong, when I actually got my appoitment with Cortes, he ask me what size I wanted to me be, I told me a C but not a Full C because I was afraid that the full C would be huge.. After talking it over with Cortes and my husband at the end my husband and I decided to get the 350cc.

8 month in my implant I'm feeling ok.. Left...

8 month in my implant I'm feeling ok.. Left implant looks natural, soft like the implant wasnt there! But the right implant is so stiff and hard? Is that normal? It a little embarrassing when one breast is soft and the other is hard, stiff and doesn't really move much. Cortez and his nurse had told me because I didnt have much breast tissue, but my friend in Cali got her done and both her breast feel natural!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I really don't have a reason why but I can say he is the best him and his Nurses are there for you PRETTY much 24/7 and if you ever need anything they will get back to you ASAP. Not only that Cortes will answer any question that needs to be answer in a professional manner. I heard about Cortes from one of my friends, who actually was getting them done, I went with her to one of her appointment and got to talk to him a little bit, he was very nice. When it came to the financial Jeniris was VERY HELPFUL. She was there by my side until I got approve. Not only that she was there and there Nurse was there when I needed help with anything what so ever. I thank them for everything I'm not sayin it changed my life but it did let me fit in to my clothes like I couldn't before, because working in a High End Fashion place you need to dress nice not only that you don't want the clothing around your breast area to be all loose, I finally got ride of my Victoria Secret DOUBLE the cup size PADDED bra and now I'm Just wearing barely there bras. If I could recommend anyone to get there breast or anything done I recommend Dr Cortes and this Team.

Hello, this is Lucero Mondragon from Dr Cortes Office, we would like to see you to addres your Concern, it is possible that you have developed a capsule contracture on your right breast, its a complication that could happened to 10% of patients, Please call our Office and ask For me. we are happy that you like your results.

Thanks for sharing Lisam23,

I am glad you are so happy with your new breasts!!! :)