Couldn't Be Happier with my Results!! - Houston, TX

I had my first breast augmentation 8 years ago...

I had my first breast augmentation 8 years ago after breast feeding my daughter. The decided to go with saline implants because that was what type of implants all my friends had. As the years have gone on I noticed more and more rippling and I could feel the implant and it bothered me daily. I was finally ready to switch from saline to silicone and knew as soon as I stepped into Dr. Basu's office I was in the right place! His staff was amazing through my entire experience with them. During my consultation I told Dr. Basu what I didn't like about my current implants and he told me not to worry we can make it a lot better. The day of my surgery I showed up to their surgery center and met with the anesthesiologist and then Dr. Basu came in marked me for surgery and then the next thing I knew I was waking up from my surgery and my husband was taking me home. That was by far one of the easiest surgeries I have had and I wasn't nervous at all. I am so happy with my results and each week they get better and better! I am so excited to go shopping for bathing suits this year!! Dr. Basu selected ultra high profile silicone gel implants for me to help me get the fullness I wanted but making sure that the implant wasn't too wide for my chest. He really does take the time to make sure you understand everything about his surgery plan for you. Dr. Basu has helped me to feel confident again and I would recommend him to anyone that was considering having surgery!

I get a little more excited each day!!!

Good Morning Ladies!!
I am well on my way to recovery and just in time for the Victoria secret swimsuit catalog to arrive in my mailbox along with the Girl Scouts knocking on my door to sell me cookies!! I told myself I can't eat my thin mints till I can workout . Lol Can't wait to buy swimsuits and show off my new improved body!! I must say I find myself shopping way too much online now and new shirts and dresses keep arriving at my door!! Dr. Basu said I look great and he is very pleased my results. His staff really are the best and every time I call or go in for an appointment they are so sweet and make you feel so good. I will update with photos soon!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Basu is amazing!! He took the extra time with me during my consultation to go over every option I had to get the results I wanted. His nurses are amazing too! Anytime I called with a question they were so quick to get back to me. Dr. Basu and his staff made my whole experience so amazing and I can't thank them enough!

Congrats!! Did you stay with the same size?
I was a small 34 C with the 270 cc textured salines just sized yesterday at VS and I'm a 34DD with the 510cc sientra gel smooth. That sounds large however, I do not look as big without a bra. I can play them up or down which is great. They feel more natural. I had rippling on the side with the salines...
So far I have no rippling. If I ever had to replace my implants I might go with Silicone. Even though I have no complaints about my Salines. I think they feel great. Could be because I have a good amount of breast tissue. Did your ripples become apparent right away or was it later on through the years?
Only when I lost weight. I agree having extra breat tissue makes a big difference. I have friends and family that have saline with no issues.
I actually went a little larger to help fill out the loose skin...hate to say that...gotta love what kids do to our bodies...but I am so happy with the size! And even though I went larger they fill lighter than my old saline implants!
I laugh every time I go into VS and a different girl is chasing me with a tape measure and if I let them measure me I'm a different size almost every time! I agree about them feeling so much more natural. I couldn't take the rippling anymore so finally it was time.
Thanks for sharing! We're you under the muscle or over what size did you replace and what gel size did you select? What bra size were you before the saltines and your current size? Sorry for so many questions just trying to find someone similar to my replacements. I will be 1 week post tomorrow. Thanks!
I'm sorry for the late replies!! How are you doing with your recovery??? I was a 34C with saline and when I went to get measured with my new improved silicone I am a 32DD but one time a girl said 32DDD and I laughed and said no thank you :-) at first hearing the cup size i thought oh wow that's huge but I don't feel like they are too big. I love the fullness up top that I have again!!