So far so good =)

So I had a consultation 3/18/13. I was told that I...

So I had a consultation 3/18/13. I was told that I need a lift on my left breast and my right breast is a cup size smaller. I could always tell that my breast are not the same. I really want to do this but the cost is killing me. 8,495$ is the price tag. I just really want to know if anyone knows of a great doc that could do my breast augmentation with lift (lift only needed on left breast) at about 6,000 that's what I have. I can maybe come up with a bit more. I do live in Houston Texas so somewhere around here or the surrounding areas would be perfect. Thanks.

So I've found 3 docs that will do the Ba without a...

So I've found 3 docs that will do the Ba without a lift. I have all my appointments 2nd week of April. I can't wait! My whole point of not wanting the lift has to do with my right breast. I really don't wanna lift one and not the other. Im just not comfortable with that. So I'm super excited that I found a few docs to hear my side. If I feel like I need a lift later yes I will get one but it has to be both left and right breast.

Spectrum Aesthetics any have surgery there? Is DR to good to be true?

So I've been set on going to DR for TT, BA W/LIFT and BBL but then I started to think about what type of implants do they use and girls saying they really don't know if their implants were placed under the muscle as requested or not even done by their doc. Then I started to think about capsular contraction. What would I do if this happens ? Go all the way back to DR...? I guess I would have to. Anyway I love the curves women get in DR I'm not trying to be mean but I've seen a lot of girls with no shape at all be transformed into beautiful hips big booty small waist and full breast women. To me DR sounds like the best place to go for beautiful results and save some cash. Florida is the next best place. I got a great quote from Spectrum-aesthetics 9, 900$ for BA W/LIFT and Tummy Tuck. I have a booty already I just want a BBL to make my ass look better. I can do without the BBL. I don't know what to do.... All the women that come back from DR have a look that is just so amazing. Someone help me please lol what should a girl do....

And then I found SALAMA =)

I got my Plastic Surgeon now. Yay me!! I'm so excited! I originally was planning on just breast augmentation but after speaking with my husband he agreed on a mommy makeover for me . He said I'm a great mom and I deserve it. With that said I called Salama and got this ball rolling. I will be giving back to the Real Self community as these ladies have been a big helping hand to me. I will be posting pictures but not until I'm closer to my surgery date (3/14/2014). I'm also going to post my journey on YouTube. I know how many late nights I was up searching for information wanting to know more about people's experiences and so on. I'm so excited =)

Just thinking about my plastic surgery journey.

So I started off last year. I was looking for info on BA. Then I came across the DR dolls! And I was super set on going to DR. But I just don't have the B@ll$ to do that :( I start to think about the "What if's" and other scary thoughts. I just can't and I so wish I could. I love the results from DR. But on another note i love Salama! His work looks great!!! I have 100% confidence with him. I feel safe with him as we'll and I guess you can't put a price on that.

199 days =)

All I have to say is, Damn I need to lose some weight.... idk y but I have probably gained about 5 pounds. I need to stop everything I'm doing and start doing everything I'm not. Maybe it's my IUD..? I have been the same weight for years. This is my first time using any type of birth control. It's been in for 1 year and 3 months. I feel like it has my weight going up slowly. I should be like Kim Zolciak and have my husband pull it out. Ha ha jk! But I really need to call my doc asap.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to all my RS family! Thank you to all of you on here and I hope we all have a fantastic year :) Here's to big booties and big boobies lol

Now it's a two part surgery

So I was originally looking for a good PS to do my breast augmentation but then Isaw all the Yily dolls and wwanted a mommy makeover. Husband said yes so then the research started. After realizing DR wasn't a realistic option for me I looked more into the next best place Florida. I found Salama and loved everything about his work. I still plan on doing my tummy tuck with him I just want to do my boobs here. So when I do go for my Tummy Tuck he can do more lipo because he won't be doing my BA. Maybe I can get a later date with him. If not I found a good doc here in Houston Dr. De La Cruz his work is amazing!! His staff is also very down to earth and super friendly. The only downside he does his surgery in a outpatient facility. So the facility fee and the anesthesiologist fee are not included. In his quote. But nonetheless he still seems like a very great doctor. I love his Tummy Tuck work no stitching around the outside of the belly button everything is done on the inside. Well I'm counting down the days and I can't wait!

14 hours to go.....

So not too sure why I'm not more excited. Idk maybe I will be more excited tomorrow. I guess you can says it just hasn't gotten real for me. I must say I have a great support team =) my hubby, my mommy, my sissy and my aunt are all taking the day off to be with me. That makes me feel so good. I love them so much! Well I guess I'll try to update tomorrow before surgery.

All ready to go =)

I have my IV in and im almost ready for surgery. Will update as soon as I am done.

The pain....

My breast are so tight. There is a lot of discomfort. My pain in my breast is an 8. Kind of reminds me of after having a baby. Whenever breast get swollen from the milk coming in. The pain in my arms is a 10!!!! My wonderful husband is taking such good care of me. I love him so much!

Feeling a little better.

I had my first post op appointment today at 9:15. I'm a super on time person so we were there at 8:45. They took us to the back and unwrapped me. The cleaned me up put on some new bandages and my Under Armour sports bra. The pressure from my breast is a lot better today but now my incision hurts on the left side. I'm very happy overall with everything.

Feeling a little bit better.

It's 11:25 p.m. here in Houston Tx. and I'm just now feeling better. My recovery is a lot harder than I thought it would be. But nothing I can't handle. I'm very sleepy. Like all the time I'm just falling in and out of sleep. I want to upload some pictures but I need to discuss that with the hubby first.

Just updating pictures

Dr. Donna Rich

Went to see Dr. Rich and everything just felt so right. I paid in full right then and there. I can't wait for my day! I know Dr. Rich is going to take care of me. Her staff is very wonderful. They didn't mind my little monster =) That was his nick name by the time we left. My husband love the all female staff. That was a big plus for him.

Looking good, I can't wait to see how they progress.
I slept a lot on my first few days post op! It was really awkward. I've never been so out of it. I remember just laying down and I could instantly nap, no matter how many times of the day I napped. Hope everything is going well!
I think I may have the same issue, I am also in Houston. Which dr's said they'd do it without a lift?
It was two doc's here in Houston. I have their names somewhere under my bed ( that's where I put all my important papers lol ). I'll let you know as soon as I find it.
Oh salama is great too!!! Good for you!! Keep us posted on how things o in the coming months!
if you are thinking of going out of the country and are wanting all of that have you looked into going to mexico at all? there are many women on here who have gone to a great doctor in MX and had all of the above mentioned things. TT, BA with lift, lip and BBL. you should check them out on here. 2 girls i know who have gone to him are phatmommy who has commented on my page and from her page you can find the other who is leslie. they both went to Dr Pantoja. and im thinking MX is closer than the DR if you are in TX so maybe he will be able to give you everything you are looking for. he comes highly recommended so id check that out : )
I was just looking into Dominican Republic because Dra. Yily is great at giving natural looking curves to her clients. And I would rather fly to DR than go to Mexico. I allowed my son to go with his grandmother to Mexico. She would go all the time we have a house there for vacations and Christmas time anyway I felt safe with my son going not thinking of what I see on tv (Drug cartel running wild) as my son his grandma and grandpa their son an two other trucks full of other family members made there way to the house. 3 trucks full of men (The cartel) pulled up next to the truck my son was in pointed a big gun of some type at his grandma and motioned her to pull over. They had everyone pulled over told everyone to get out of their cars and lay down. Thank god my son's uncle who was only 11 at the time reached back and got my baby out of the truck. I would not go to Mexico for anything until it calms down out there it's way too dangerous. Thanks for your suggestion tho its appreciated =)
I hear ya girl! Maybe try dr jimmerson i think his name is. He's in GA. He does sick BBL work.
Hey I had mine done on 3/7 and my PS was amazing. They told me I needed a lift as well and I have one boob bigger than the other. They put two different sizes in and don't need the lift now cause they actually turned out amazing. And all for $5600. Aesthetic surgery institute dr phu do. There really great! Look into them. Plus free consultation!
Thanks for sharing this info =) Did he give you the option to say no about the lift? I have come across a few girls that opted out of a breast lift and their ps still did the BA. The ps I saw said he wouldn't do the ba if I needed a lift. I had to do both or nothing at all. I felt like I didn't have any options. Like everything was up to him. But now after reading a couple of stories on here I realize its my body and I do have options. I truly think my breast would look good with out a lift. I look at them everyday and to me nothing looks different about other than the size. I really don't wanna lift one boob and not the other. As time goes on I wonder if my right breast will sag and look very different from the left breast. U know there is just so much to think about. I will go see every ps in Houston until I find the one thats right for me. Thank you again I truly do appreciate you taking the time to pass me some information.
He told me the morning of surgery and I was like ahhhh I'm 20 years old and need a breast lift and he still did it without the lift. And honestly when I seem him 3days after BA he said they look great and now won't need the lift so if u were you I would go to my dr and see what they say. I paid 5600 for 350cc silicone and I went from a 32b to 32DD. Which is a little bigger than I wanted but I love them and they look way more natural than saline or some photos I have seen online and it was under the muscle.
Hey ladies I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. You all are very helpful and I feel a lot better now. I was so ugh over the whole consultation I had after that doc told me I would need a lift on one side. I just couldn't believe it. I have a couple of doctors I will be seeing in April so I hope to hear some great news. Like I don't need that lift lol but if I do its ok I would just have to do it so I can have my dream boobs. I will be updating everything.

I would also suggest consulting with at least one more doctor to see if they not only have different pricing, but to make sure their advice is somewhat similar. If you consider traveling, you may want to think about where you would rather be for recovery and who would help you. Sometimes that helps women make their decision too. Keep us updated!

hey pink! i would probably start your search on here. i found my PS on here.. my BA is scheduled for 5/22. he is way more than what i see most girls on here paying but i dont care. the few thousand extra im laying out is worth it for me because i know i will have a great doctor and amazing results with a 24 hour recovery. sometimes you have to think about you get what you pay for and when it comes to surgery you should be blind to the price as long as your doctor makes you feel safe secure and has great reviews and track record you will sleep better knowing you invested in the smart choice and will be better off in the end. if you need any help please feel free to PM me or respond this site is great and we are all here to help each other out : )
there are a lot of docs on here with great reviews, some even give discounts if u mention realself. hope this helps
Yes there is. I'm thinking of 2 docs I found on here one is in Houston Tx and the other near Miami Florida. I could travel to Florida get everything I need done and still not pay as much as the doc quoted me.