So Happy! - Houston, TX

I chose Dr lomonaco for my breast Aug. After...

I chose Dr lomonaco for my breast Aug. After consulting with several different plastic surgeons in the Houston area because he seemed very experience and knowledgeable and he made me feel more comfortable with my decision! I wanted to get my breast done because I had some asymmetry and small breast and also had a baby. With all the issues my breast had I was worried that therewas no way to make them look good. Buuuuuttttttttt Dr. Lomonaco did an amazing job and now they're nearly perfect! Also my recovery was easy and short! Thank you doc!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr lomonaco is very thorough and takes his time with his patients. He took the time to talk to me on the phone before my consultation for 30 mins! And every time I come into the office he makes time to see me personally!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you're happy with your results. Sounds like you had a smooth recovery. Did you have anyone to help you with your child the first few days of recovery? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

glad your happy! what size did you get?
I didn't want anything too big because I have a small frame, I'm about 5'3 110 lbs. So I got 300 cc and it puts me at a 32 D....
            nice size! are your gping to post pics?