Breast Augmentation with Full Right Lollipop Lift and Partial Left Lift – Houston, TX

Mommy to three kids (two breastfed) and looking...

Mommy to three kids (two breastfed) and looking for breast aug. I researched the Internet for years starting in 2007 after my first child. Decided to wait until I was finished having and breast feeding babies. Found Evan Feldman online and noticed his reviews were 5 stars across the board. Scheduled a consult and was so happy with his overall approach that I scheduled my surgery for 11 days later! I am now 11 days post op and extremely happy so far. I am having the typical anxiety of "what ifs" and "what complications could happen" but I generally do that with all health related issues. :). I plan to post my progress as I continue healing.

2 Weeks Post Op and feeling great.

I'm 2 weeks post op and feeling great. I think I did a little two much between my 1st and 2nd week so I've slowed it down and decided to lay around and take it easy. My PS says my new girls look amazing and I totally agree! One seems to have dropped a tad more than the other but I also had a lift on the "tighter, less dropped" side. And I know between now and three months a whole lot will happen, so I'm so excited. I'm ready to get out of this sports bra and into something that makes me feel more womanly and sexy, but I also know its important to support these babies while they heal. Here are a couple updates photos and me playing with some of my old "pre-baby bras"!

22 days PO

Finally got all the steri strips off at my PO appt yesterday. Yay! I'm extremely happy with my results so far. My lefty is slightly bigger...but only I notice. It's also the one that wasn't fully lifted so I think righty will catch up. I tried on some bathing suits today! Can't wait to show these things off, but my PS wants me to keep wearing the sports bra for another 4 weeks. And I'm all about doing what he says because I want my results to be perfect!!

Aggravated with not being able to delete on this site

I recently submitted a question that I later wanted to delete because I knew it was my over active mind worrying too much. I am an excessive worry wart. But for some reason you cannot delete questions. :( I would like to reiterate I am very excited and happy with my results and Dr. Feldman. But getting on here makes me worrying about every possible complication that could go wrong.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely love him and his entire staff. Makes you feel very comfortable and welcomed. Answers all questions and very knowledgable. I'm a worrier and he helps reassure me and calm my nerves that everything will be fine and if its not, everything is "fixable." Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Looking Great~ I'm hoping my PS chooses the Mod Plus Profile over the Moderate
Dr. Feldman allowed me to try on both and make the choice about which looked better on me. I could have went with moderate profile but they would have been much less CCs because of the width of my chest, going larger would have made them wider as well and it was just too wide...so I chose bigger and more projection. I was terrified they would be too big at first, but Dr. Feldman assured me they would look great and I trust him. So I went with it and they are perfect...I could have probably went bigger actually!
They are beautiful, so even!
Thank you!
Your results look awesome. What CC are you? Saline or silicone?
475 cc Moderate Plus Profile Silicone